• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC VIP Skype Chats

Sirfetch’d

I'm not a fan of my voice so I'd probably be too shy to talk, but I'd definitely be up for a group text chat. I talk with my PC friends daily on skype and I'd love to get to know more and this seems like a fun and cool way to do so. The GT skype was fun and I don't see why this wouldn't be.

+1 on this

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    omgggggg

I remember doing this with some PC members back in '09-'10. It was super fun and I'd love to do it but I don't really know any members here well enough to do it again, I'd be super shy and wouldn't know what to say.

Sirfetch’d

I remember doing this with some PC members back in '09-'10. It was super fun and I'd love to do it but I don't really know any members here well enough to do it again, I'd be super shy and wouldn't know what to say.

I thought I would be the same way in the GT chat, but since I just did text chat I quickly got into the conversation and had fun! Completely forgot I was nervous.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Mmmm, I'll give it a shot then. I feel anti-social so I guess this could be a good chance to meet some new people and have fun.

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Sounds like fun, I'm in.
    I won't be able to do voice for a while because my mic is screwed up, but I can do text.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I love forum skype chats haha I'd be down, though Im shy so I may not participate in Voice Chats(or just listen in on them and not talk much)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'd join. I'm available almost all of August so I would be happy to do this.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    So when is the actual date/time that this will happen, a lot of people are already willing to attend it seems so clearing out a date ahead of time so that no one forgets/makes excuses sounds like the next step.

Years
    Sure I would love to see this! Getting to skype with other PC members was fun during the GT 2013, so I'd be in it for sure!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I want in if / when this happens. 8)

Honestly, it doesn't even have to be a specific date; Skype chats can just be left to sit and do their own thing for months on end if you don't set a closing date for them.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'd like to join as well, it would be a great way to meet new people, make new friends and bond. I like it here with the supporters, so I'sd definitely give it a shot.

Back