• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clothes

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I'm just wondering what kind of clothes we all like to wear.

What is in your wardrobe? Do you have a lot of clothes or not?

Do you have a particular fashion style?

Do you have any favourite brands?

What are some of the more outrageous things you have in your wardrobe?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Superhero t-shirts, Hollister jeans, cargo shorts, basketball shorts, DCs, and plaid. That's pretty much my style.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I wear clothes, yes. Sometimes. Most times. I love simple cotton dresses and leggings, that's my favorite style. And scarves, most months of the year. But I also wear jeans, blue or black or gray, and long sleeved t-shirts a lot. Mostly simple colors or patterns since I'm not a fan of big prints. Also, converse shoes most of the time, haha. And I also like long cardigans much more than hooded college shirts or something. And trenchcoats <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Clothes are for the weak. GO TOPLESS TODAY

Anywho, I wear button downs often, with the sleeves folded up to look a little more casual. Skinny jeans, usually from Hot Topic (lol) and I rarely wear shorts, but I might change that. Also wear t-shirts when I'm feeling lazy, usually American Eagle or a V-neck. Shoes, I'm beginning to appreciate boat shoes. xP

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I don't have much clothes, my main style is sport wear/casual, You'll find I have mostly Nike and Adidas clothing as well as some from Tarocash which I barely wear since I never go out! ;P ...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I really like wearing shorts and leggings but often I am either too lazy to try and pick out an outfit that matches properly, or.. I just can't be bothered really. So I wear mostly skinny jeans and a plain shirt. Sometimes a sweater, hoodie, or cardigan. Usually ankle-boots. I like neutrals (blacks, whites, etc), or muted pastels. I don't own anything bright save for pyjamas.

:c I really REALLY love fashion. But I have a 4'10" frame so most stuff either doesn't fit at the store.. is too expensive.. or looks overwhelming on me.

:3 I am sewing myself a high-waisted skirt, I have decided! (After I am done with my cosplay outfit for October >:3..)

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
I normally wear casual clothes like Jeans, Basketball Shorts and T-Shirts. I just like to keep it simple but I also realy like to wear Hoodies ( even in the summer ) I dont have a set style that I'm going for I just wear what's laying around or that I like. My favourite Brand's are sport brand's like Nike and Adidas.

Years
I usually wear casual t-shirts and jean shorts for 3/4 of the year because it's always warm in Florida, but when it gets cold I will usually wear pants (either khakis or jeans) in lieu of jean shorts, and I'll wear a long-sleeved shirt I have when it gets extremely cold. And at night, I usually wear a white t-shirt to bed with gym shorts. (or sweat pants in the winter time)

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
At this point I just wear plan t-shirts and jeans (baggier in winter.) This is probably going to change sooner or later though.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I really like urban/street fashion and I have clothes of that style, like Obey, Huf and Diamond Supply. I also wear a lot of snapback hats and bracelets/chains, I feel naked without those accessories on. I like to wear Nike/Air Jordan apparel too, as well as button down shirts with designs like this and this.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
I usually wear video game themed t-shirts (usually old games, like Galaga or Pitfall) and Wrangler jeans (if only because they're the only brand I can find with 29x32 jeans, yes I'm a skinny MF'er). And whatever hat I feel like wearing, and my Ocean Pacific glasses. As far as shoes go, I've got an American Eagle by Payless pair.

Years
I'm in a constant battle between cool/retro/urban/democratic clothes and conservative/classic clothes. Clothes are so annoying lol.

I think I'm just too aware that the clothes one wears can define a person in many ways, and since I'm so caught up trying to please everyone I don't know what to wear anymore.

I ought to just wear tourist clothes from now on, pretend I'm a tourist the whole time :P

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
As for me, I like wearing striped shirts. I own a lot of striped sweaters. Because a lot of them have black stripes, people say that I dress like a robber. (I actually was one for Halloween when I was 15.) I wear a variety of pants - especially black pants. I don't wear baggy pants, though. I also wear shorts quite often. I like wearing bandanas too, and I wear them a lot.

I'm not picky about brands. As long as it's comfortable, it's fine with me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I wear what ever I feel comfortable wearing and that it's clean too, it's different day to day.

The only day I wear something specific usually has to do with a certain personal event. For example I wear my Pokemon t-shirt when ever a specific Pokemon episode I like premiers. I wear a specific football jersey when that team plays.

Pants and shoes I don't care for color or brand, I just wear them if its clean and cheap in price at the store.

T-shirts are important to me, I wear something that represents something I like. Music t-shirts, movie t-shirsts, TV show t-shirts, and sports jerseys.

to answer a few suggested questions:
What is in your wardrobe? Do you have a lot of clothes or not? - I have tons of t-shirts from various bands, movies, and tv shows I like. At times its tough choice deciding what to wear.

Do you have a particular fashion style? - Rock N' Roll style some days, other days I'm a sports fan.... depends on the day or events

Do you have any favourite brands? - I never pay attention to brands. As long as the shirt has the design I want I'll buy it - rest of the clothes (pants, socks, shorts - I don't wear underware) I'll get what ever is available or on sale, so again brands don't matter

What are some of the more outrageous things you have in your wardrobe? - probably some t-shirts with extremely graphic designs, such as some of my Deicide (a shirt that reprents the Scars of the Crucifix album) and Cannibal Corpse (with the Butchered at Birth album cover) t-shirts.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I wear mainly casual clothes. T-shirts, cargo shorts, some athletic shorts/pants, jeans and a few plaid button downs. Most of my shirts are graphic tees or things I like such as Pokemon and Adventure Time or bands/artists I like but I also have some striped shirts and v-necks. Most of my jeans are slim straight or straight leg but I used to have some skinny and slim jeans. In the winter/colder weather I tend to wear hoodies alot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The way I dress is pretty boring. I:
Generally, just dark/non-colorful shirts and jeans. The exception is my Pikachu shirt. <3

Back