• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you shower?

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • or bathe.... whatever way you prefer to clean yourself
    How often do you shower?

i shower every other day, not every single day for reasons
    1 water is not cheap, so why shower every day when there is no need for it
    2 showering too often is not good for the skin, at least that is what a lot of people say

i also do not shower for very long
    although i used to... but when i realised it costs a hell of a lot when you shower for longer than 20 mins often enough.... i was like, fak it, not worth it

yes i come from a poor family

Years
  • 5 days a week at night so I can sleep later in the mornings.

I usually miss out Friday and Saturday (unless i'm going out) because I dont have work the next day.

Years
  • Every morning I have a shower and in the afternoon I have a bath just to relax. I like bubbles and bath bombs :o.
    I am just to lazy to shower in the evenings and in the mornings showering makes me feel more refreshed and awake.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Every day. I might skip a day if I don't have to see anyone but I really prefer not to do that.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I used to shower every day, but it was making my hair greasy so I had to go down to a one shower with a hair wash one day, one shower without a hair wash the other day.
    And a good scrubby wash between in the day

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Daily unless I'm particularly stressed. My hair gets super messy if I don't though, so I look properly crazier those days.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Worried I'm going to be judging anyone who doesn't answer "every day" or there abouts :P.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'll admit... I don't shower everyday, BUT I shower when I need to. I have cues that tell me when I need to. The problem with me is my routine. I have this set routine that I get so absorbed into. It's even worse when I'm obsessed with something. It makes it harder for me to really shower at times. However, I won't go months without showering. One of the common aspects of Autism is that some of us aren't very good with our hygiene either. I always do try to make sure I'm not overly smelly or whatever. It could be that I've also forgotten that I might need to shower because again, when I'm sucked into routine or fangirl mode, it can make it harder. Also, it's not like I really go out that much compared to most people who have jobs or school. When I had school, I did shower every night before bed. My mom made damn sure I did. After I graduated, I stopped and focused on just showering as needed. Also, I do shower more during the summer. The reason is because in Arizona, it gets so hot... so I get sweaty and gross easily.

Don't hate me. :c

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I shower every day when I'm going to work, if I don't work I usually don't. I wash my hair every other day. I'm not stinky or anything though, it's not like it gets hot enough in Seattle or I move around enough to "need" a shower :V

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Every other day and sometimes more if I need to. Since at the moment I'm taking a break from school and I tend to be at home a lot, I dont HAVE to shower every day, but I do shower at least once every other day.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Once every other day except on Fridays and Saturdays. I just don't shower at all on those two days. Not like I incur much dirt anyway. I don't leave the house much. And I only get dirty on the days I exercise. Those two days are break days because they coincide with my partner's days off.

Also, I don't always wash my hair when I shower. Due to my ridiculously lengthy hair rituals, I tend to wash my hair three or four times a week even if I've showered far more. I don't like messing up my hair when it's nice and soft from all the treatments I put in it. (Or from straightening it, which takes a long time.)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I shower every night except Friday and Saturday night because I take showers in the mornings of those days. I hate having greasy hair.

I dont really take long showers.

Back