• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you shower?

Years
    I shower daily, and in the morning. If I showered at night, my hair would be a colossal mess the next day, so I find it better just to shower in the morning so that my (dry) hair doesn't mess up in bed. :P

I'd also never been fond of wetting my hair without shampooing it, either.

I'm an absolute neat freak who needs to shower every night as soon as I get home from work. Years ago when I was still in high school I'd go months showering just every other day.. dunno how I did that because the thought grosses me out now. I need that shower and cleanliness. D8

Every morning I have a shower and in the afternoon I have a bath just to relax. I like bubbles and bath bombs :o.

It's been soo long since I had a bath. Probably at least five years. Kind of want to start taking baths again to clear up my mind during the weekends!

Years
    I tend to do a "main shower" in the morning every day, and sometimes if I get hot I do a short cold shower for cool-off. The reason why I shower a lot is because of my hair having a tendency to get really greasy.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Every day for me after waking up.
    I might skip a day if I know I won't be doing anything the next day where I will be surrounded by people

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I try and shower every evening but sometimes I do I every other day, depends what I've been doing and how gross I feel.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    I shower about 4 times a week. I avoid doing so every day because I swim at the gym too, and that can have an unhealthy effect on skin.

I remember reading somewhere that washing your hair every day isn't actually a good idea, that your scalp needs some breathing time to produce protective oil for your hair. Sounds a bit disgusting, but healthiness sometimes calls for that too.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I shower once a day during the evening or night. Not a fan of morning showers because I like being clean when I get into bed instead of covered in the muck of the previous day.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I shower every day, and sometimes even more than that, just depending on the situation. I do a lot of outdoor stuff in between work and lounging inside - riding horses, hiking, running. After I do any of those things I generally take a shower because I'm either covered in dirt or sweat.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Mostly everyday, sometimes every other day. It just depends on what's going on and whether or not I worked out, etc. Taking a shower or bath relaxes me more than most things, so I usually don't skip them.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    I shower about 4 times a week. I avoid doing so every day because I swim at the gym too, and that can have an unhealthy effect on skin.

I remember reading somewhere that washing your hair every day isn't actually a good idea, that your scalp needs some breathing time to produce protective oil for your hair. Sounds a bit disgusting, but healthiness sometimes calls for that too.
    not just that
    having hair that is TOO CLEAN is more attractive for lice ;)​

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    95% of the time every day. Every now and then I might skip a day if I got nothing going on and I plan on staying home. If I shower in the morning and decide I want to go out with friends then I may take a second shower, females like a man smelling fresh ;)

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    At least three or four times a week. Showering every day is overkill, unless you come into intimate contact with lots of filth and garbage every day.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Showering has been an issue with me throughout my whole life. I used to only shower once a week back when I was in middle school. I got it down to every other day in high school. Nowadays, I shower five to six days a week. I ALWAYS shower if I have to go to work, but on weekends I don't care, and rarely shower on them. I do shower on Sundays occasionally, however, so yeah, five - six days a week.

Years
    Every day in the evening or at night, depending on how late I get home from work. I just have to shower after work because sometimes I can work up a mild sweat running around my workplace attending to customers. Plus I probably smell like donuts, haha. No matter the season, I always have to take a warm shower. Soothes the muscles and helps me feel relaxed~

Back