El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro

Male
Chicago
Seen June 8th, 2020
Posted May 25th, 2020
7,236 posts
11.5 Years

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

This week, we are pitting two of the biggest fast food burger joints out there against each other: McDonalds vs Burger King. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

Without further ado:

Which restaurant is overall better: McDonalds or Burger King?

starseed

creating inspiration

Age 31
Female
the land of magical unicorns
Seen June 20th, 2020
Posted June 14th, 2020
6,593 posts
16.1 Years
I love burger king, but I have to go with McDonald's. They often have better toys, and they're cheeseburgers are addictive. <3

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]

Age 28
New Jersey
Seen April 17th, 2020
Posted July 25th, 2018
2,441 posts
9.3 Years
I would never eat from either but I've heard literal horror stories (mostly about cleanliness and other health hazard related issues) about Burger King from people I know that have worked there, so I'm going to go with McDonalds. Except the McDonalds on Dorset.
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

When kings upon the main have clung to pride
And held themselves as masters of the sea
I've held them down beneath the crushing tide
Till they have learned that no one masters me

Margot

some things are that simple

Seen January 2nd, 2020
Posted February 25th, 2019
3,663 posts
14.5 Years
I was never a fan of the char broiled burgers that BK made. Even their fries weren't that great. There have been lots of days while being a celiac that I wish I could indulge in a big Mac with fries. Also kudos to McDonald's Sweden for having gluten free burgers.

McDonald's, hands down.

EC

Just call me EC!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen June 13th, 2020
Posted June 13th, 2020
5,489 posts
4.4 Years
McDonald's. Their fries are good at truly any time of the day. 2AM? 2PM? Anytime.

OuterTsuchinoko

Age 28
Male
New Jersey
Seen November 19th, 2018
Posted July 13th, 2018
580 posts
4.4 Years
McDonald's all the way. It's my favorite fast food place in general too. I like almost everything on the menu. Those fries and cheeseburger are delicious, I could eat them everyday. They have pretty good coffee as well. Oh man and those breakfast sausage burritos are addictive.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying to get me to skip class

Age 25
Female
New Zealand
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,714 posts
12 Years
Burger King because more BKs have drink dispensers that I can personally use than Maccas does. And then come back for a million refills.

... but then again Maccas has them self ordering machines so I don't have to be a social pleb to talk to people

food's okay for both

Previously zappyspiker | twitter | instagram

OuterTsuchinoko

Age 28
Male
New Jersey
Seen November 19th, 2018
Posted July 13th, 2018
580 posts
4.4 Years
... but then again Maccas has them self ordering machines so I don't have to be a social pleb to talk to people

food's okay for both
I've never seen those machines before. I'd love to try ordering food on a machine one day be it Mickey D's or anywhere. The only cool thing I ever see in fast food places where I live are those fountain Coca-Cola machines with the touch screen that have like a thousand different flavors to pick from.

Belinda

Age 25
Female
Seen March 4th, 2018
Posted November 13th, 2017
2,212 posts
12.1 Years
I always preferred Burger King as a kid. I honestly loved their fries and most of their food in comparison to McDonalds. I hardly eat at either fast food joint nowadays (Burger King is too far now ever since our local one was closed) though. But I'll have a Mcflurry like every two years lmao.

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted May 9th, 2020
13,118 posts
15.7 Years
I have wanted to go to McDonald's before just because I wanted their fries...well, and some of their other things, but the fries were the deciding factor for me at the time I made the decision. I can't say that BK has anything that draws me in, so...McDonald's wins my vote.

(Although okay okay I haven't been to a BK in years, but seriously the main reason I went to BK before then was to basically "take a break from having McDonald's all the time", lol. Not really the most compelling of reasons.)

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
McScuse me. Burger King is better in almost every way. While I rarely eat at either, I much prefer going to BK and getting a tasty burger.

Dimitri

Age 30
Female
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
15,675 posts
7.1 Years
McDonalds, the Burger King here closed down lol

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy

Age 28
Female
UK
Seen December 31st, 2016
Posted May 14th, 2016
553 posts
4.7 Years
Alex, stop lying please. We all know that you just visit McDonald's for the happy meals, can't fool me.
Who doesn't? xD

I don't go to either often. I prefer BKs burgers and fries but I love McDonalds Breakfast menu and that I actually will eat. Plus the King is terrifying in those ads.
4656 - 9729 - 6391
CDB gone dun'd the adorable avatar
clicky here to drop by his shop

Logan

Age 25
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted March 13th, 2020
10,412 posts
11.7 Years
Agree with Moon

Mana

Age 29
Male
UK
Seen April 10th, 2020
Posted November 1st, 2019
10,076 posts
11.6 Years
UK fast food must be consistent :c agreeing with Moon and Hashtag completely here haha.

ALTHOUGH I had an obsession on BK's chicken pops when I was younger. Those were good too :c. Close call but McD wins by a hair.

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.4 Years
BK became a relic of the past, so I automatically have to vote for McDonald's.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent

Age 32
Male
Marysville, Washington State, United States
Seen March 1st, 2018
Posted March 1st, 2018
9,433 posts
6.4 Years
When it comes to McDonalds vs Burger King, I have to go with McDonalds. For one thing, I don't like the fries at Burger King, but I like the fries at McDonalds. Plus I have also eaten at McDonalds more times than I have eaten at Burger King.
Owner of Play Well - The LEGO Fan Club

OSO STRONG

#TeamPopplio

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,966 posts
14.2 Years
Who doesn't? xD

I don't go to either often. I prefer BKs burgers and fries but I love McDonalds Breakfast menu and that I actually will eat. Plus the King is terrifying in those ads.
I think my vote for McDonalds will be for their breakfast menu too. I pretty much either choose their Deluxe breakfast or McMuffin sausage, lol.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!

Male
Stuck in Generation 3 :(
Seen July 23rd, 2017
Posted June 9th, 2017
1,761 posts
12 Years

Welcome to The Mall's Food Fight! Each week a food product or restaurant will be pitted - eh, get it? *cough* food puns *cough* - against another food product or restaurant to see which will come out on top. Make sure to tell us below which you think is better and remember: don't just vote, expand on your answers! We want to know why you are so adamant with your answer (:

This week, we are pitting two of the biggest fast food burger joints out there against each other: McDonalds vs Burger King. Which will come out on top? Only YOU can help determine which is superior!

If you have a matchup that you would like to see, send me a VM or PM and if your matchup gets chosen then an emblem will be given out as a reward!

Without further ado:

Which restaurant is overall better: McDonalds or Burger King?

McDonalds! ^^ Despite the existence of the SuperSize Me movie and all the flak that McDonald's gets in regards to consumers "eating healthy", their fries are (usually) amazing, and their hamburgers and McChicken sandwiches are just terrific..! I haven't eaten Burger King in quite a while, although the last time I had the fries there, they just didn't taste like the superior McDonald's fries (which have essentially tasted great for me for the longest time).. McDonald's also has an iconic Happy Meal design (except the containers with the creepy eye imagery) as well as iconic mascots (although Ronald McDonald and friends seems to be somewhat diminishing in prominence, moreso the guys like Hamburglar and such), although the "Burger King's literal Burger King" campaign was freaky yet hilarious. {XD} I think McDonald's has funnier/more memorable commercials, though, and their iconography, coloration, and uniform scheme is very distinct, in my opinion (plus the "Mickey D's" nickname and the classic golden arches!). Oh, and the good McDonald's food aromas! {<3} Although, I'm glad that both restaurant chains (McDonald's and Burger King) have fielded Pokemon-related toys at least once! Although Burger King still disappointed me with those "Game Boy" toys that I thought was a real functional Game Boy. ;-; Ooh, and I remember this Sonic the Hedgehog-related mini handheld that was nice..

...Although, I'm really hoping that McDonald's institutes "all-day fries and hamburgers" at some point.. How are we gonna have "all-day breakfast" when the restaurant essentially got its start from (and is known for) fries and hamburgers? -_-

.And I've really wanted to try those Burger King chicken fries for a while, now.. :< Oh, and that team-up of Burger King with Cinnabon was just stunning; if McDonald's partnered with Cinnabon, my great food dreams could come true.. <3

Burger King because more BKs have drink dispensers that I can personally use than Maccas does. And then come back for a million refills.

food's okay for both
{XD} Those self-ordering kiosks are interesting! I like actually talking to cashiers for the order, though; it just wouldn't feel the same otherwise.. XD
"The balance of power has shifted." Regret | Solemnity | ElitenessIntensity

Currently in intermittent forum activity for 2017. ;_; Credit to Game Freak for avatar and signature. @Fenyx4 on Bulbapedia for more about me. Tune into TOONAMI!

Winter

PRESS Ⓐ TO MAKE A WISH

Age 23
Female
Observatory
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
8,265 posts
5.5 Years
Burger King? People still go there?