Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
International trailer is here if you want it, Jake:

Excited to see all the past villainous team leaders returning, and the new ability to own the Totem Pokemon for yourself. Also, Kanto, Hoenn and Kalos starters confirmed for Island Scan! And of course being able to catch all those previous-gen legendaries.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
Theyre all back.. this is insane!

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
4,979 posts
14.3 Years
my mind is blown

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.4 Years
I noticed Maxie and Archie reverted back to their original RSE designs. So does this mean RSE is canon and ORAS isn't?

Also, Serebii confirmed the legendary version exclusives on Twitter:
Spoiler:
Ultra Sun: Ho-Oh, Raikou, Groudon, Latios, Dialga, Heatran, Reshiram, Tornadus, Xerneas
Ultra Moon: Lugia, Entei, Kyogre, Latias, Palkia, Regigigas, Zekrom, Thundurus, Yveltal
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy

Male
breathing in the sun (Miami, FL)
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,211 posts
10.5 Years
They're using the Gen 3 designs for Archie and Maxie? I get why (gotta push that multiverse), but man, I never realized how much ORAS improved on their initial ones, lol.

And look, Mewtwo and Team Rocket! Somebody, who shall not be named, was right!

No new Alola forms make me sad though.
Age 28
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted June 14th, 2019
2,323 posts
11.3 Years
I noticed Maxie and Archie reverted back to their original RSE designs. So does this mean RSE is canon and ORAS isn't?
Wasn't there a theory relating to Zinnia that she came from a different version of Hoenn? They're probably both canon but come from different realities.

Like the reality where mega stones exist is ORAS and the one where they don't (where Zinnia is from) is RSE. Not to mention the rumour about them said that...
Spoiler:
The leaders come from realities where they won, so we're already in alternate reality territory. Since alternate realities are now canon, that means both ORAS and RSE can be canon. It pretty much means everything we've seen is canon in it's own universe.

It's also been pointed out that Ghetsis is wearing his original BW outfit, which makes sense if the above is true since BW2 wouldn't have happened if he had won in the first set of games. That doesn't mean BW2 isn't canon, it just happened in a different reality.

Though more than likely the main reason they look like that is nostalgic fan service. Don't read too much into it.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

Spyro

Seen October 5th, 2018
Posted July 26th, 2018
2,379 posts
3.6 Years
If the Wormholes are like Hoopa's rings in ORAS, I'm hoping the legends aren't shiny locked. This could mean Shiny Primal Groudon & Kyogre and Shiny Dragon Ascent Rayquaza, as well as non-event Shiny Yveltal & Xerneas, and the first legal Shiny Zygarde!
Age 28
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted June 14th, 2019
2,323 posts
11.3 Years
I wonder if we'll get to fight grunts from Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma and Flare or will it just be Rocket grunts.

I feel like it might just be Rocket grunts to keep things more cohesive, which is a shame.

Also did anyone notice Faba in the villains promotional artwork? I guess that means Lusamine really has been demoted in this game.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life

Age 24
Male
With the Van der Linde Gang
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,247 posts
10.4 Years
As I suspected, all legendaries will be available, albeit via Ultra Wormholes as opposed to Hoopa. And I'm pretty sure the battle theme was a remixed version of the Aura Trio's theme from XY? It definitely sounded different from what I remember.
Instagram / VG Collect / Banner's mine

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head

Age 28
Male
Seen January 19th, 2018
Posted December 19th, 2017
119 posts
11.6 Years
I am VERY pleased. Nothing else to say, too much hype to type. XD
Hi. :P
I'm Brazilian, by the way, so feel free to speak portuguese with me. ;)
I do like breeding a lot, being a bit of a maniac for Luxury Balls. So if you want anything bred in a Luxury Ball, chances are I can do it for you. Check my shop! ^^

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
It really does seem like theyre going all out with these games, definitely more than just a third game now.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
14,944 posts
11.5 Years
Done a lot of updates to the article. Let us know if we should add more!

Some extra stuff not mentioned (from the official sites) includes kanto/hoenn/kalos starters being available in the Island Scan mode, and more news on November 10th, 2pm Japan time.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
4,979 posts
14.3 Years
Specific thoughts:

Rainbow Rocket: Pretty pleased with what I've seen so far! I honestly thought it was unlikely that other team leaders would partner up with Giovanni... I truly do wonder if there's more going on than what we're seeing, here?

Also, really interesting that Giovanni has a Mewtwo! I'm going to make a reasonable assumption that this is all post-game material, and as such all of the evil team leaders are going to be slightly under Giovanni's level. So probably 70+, while Giovanni himself might be 75+. That would, at the very least, provide a decent enough challenge worthy of a decent post-game.

Battle Agency - Battle Factory was definitely one of the more interesting facilities in the old battle frontier, so it's nice to see Game Freak doesn't disappoint by leaving the Battle Tree as the only post-game facility in the area. I'm personally looking forward to what kind of fun the Battle Agency is going to provide!

Legendaries all making a comeback - about psyduckin time. I originally had my doubts because we could just Pokebank legendaries off of ORAS, but it seems like that won't be necessary, now. I was most looking forward to the legendary birds appearing again and I got what I've been waiting for, so I'm a happy camper!

Overall, this has been an amazing news reveal! Already looking forward to what TPC/TPCi have in store for us next Friday. :o

Radiating

Male
Minnesota
Seen May 25th, 2019
Posted December 21st, 2018
5,787 posts
2.5 Years
Legendary version exclusives. Again. They just HAD to ruin it somehow, didn't they.
I'm curious, how are they ruined?

Nyarth

explorers of sky wasn't that good

Seen July 2nd, 2019
Posted November 3rd, 2018
45 posts
5.4 Years
Nintendo out here spoiling us rotten. I was expecting the Rainbow Rocket thing, but Giovanni using a Mewtwo... That got me way more excited then it should have had.

Battle Factory is back, and thats what Im most excited about. That area is incredibly nostalgic for me.

It looks like we can access all of the legendary forms too, which is a huge plus.

I hope we can use the giant Totems on WiFi battles...lol. Probably not if they retain their boosts.

littlebeeb

小さなもの

Age 25
Female
East Coast, USA
Seen November 30th, 2017
Posted November 29th, 2017
66 posts
1.9 Years
*Heavy Breathing*

Can we talk about the updated Team Rocket music? Literally gave me goosebumps UGH! I'm so excited!!!

The fact that they tried to wrap up all of the handheld console games into one game with the inclusion of all the legendaries and bad guys from previous generations makes me think that Pokemon as a company might be going into a different direction once they start releasing games on the Switch, maybe? I guess only time will tell! It does have the feeling of a big going away party. :<

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
I just hope that each of the Team Leaders get their own theme music rather than them all sharing the same with them all being part of Rainbow Rocket. Even better if each theme got an updated remix.

Raffy98

We won't be alone

Age 21
Male
Italy
Seen May 11th, 2019
Posted March 2nd, 2018
2,153 posts
2.6 Years
Ok now I'm pretty hyped, can't wait to play it.
I can see that this one being the last main series game on the Nintendo DS console, they're aiming for a very nice wrap up and the premises are very good.

Anyway, looks like the exclusive legendaries have been revealed as well. (Note: I found this on a Facebook Group I'm part of and as of now I didn't find any source for it)
Spoiler:
Don't trust people too much, they might let you down.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye

Age 21
Female
Seen June 19th, 2019
Posted March 5th, 2018
1,262 posts
10 Years
Je-sus-CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN ALL OF THAT WAS GREAT

Things that got me most excited though are the appearance of almost all legendaries (Zapdos!!!!) and of course the villains reappearing. Holy muk, are they from their own respective dimensions? Why are Archie and Maxie donning their RSE suits?? I need to know!!

They're really going all-out on this one. I'm incredibly excited to see the final result of all the hard work at GF for myself.
Advertiser Content