• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you really just do that?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    So my dear [user]Graine[/user] tried to remove his dry skin from his eyebrows with a vaccum cleaner, and almost got his eyeball sucked in. I also explained to him how I burned my arm on my boiler, and he immediately tested it and got burned in the exact same way. All in the span of a week.

So, what really really stupid and/or dangerous things have you done?

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Age 3: I wonder what happens if I stick this metal bolt into the light bulb socket of a live lamp?

Age 4: I wonder why my dad told me not to touch this burning firework thing (Sparkler)?

Age 16: I wonder why this cup of noodles I put in the microwave, forgetting to add any water, is smelling so weird?

Age 16: I wonder if this chemical mixture I heated to boiling is still hot? Better check with my finger. >_>

Age 25: I wonder what will happen if I try to send several MB of data through an open port at once?

Age 25: I wonder how I managed to go this long without accidentally running this virus out of its sandbox, whoops never mind. >_>

Not much has changed... XD

Edit: Oh and reading that little bit about the vacuum and eyeball makes my eye feel horribly uncomfortable. :O

Last edited:

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Edit: Oh and reading that little bit about the vacuum and eyeball makes my eye feel horribly uncomfortable. :O
    I actually felt my eyeball trying to escape its socket. It was great.

Years
    • Seen today
    Bought Wendy's, it was cold when I got home, so I tried microwaving it and I forgot to remove the tinfoil. Watching the microwave flash all sorts of bright colors, I was scared it was going to explode.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    That's horrible. You're horrible for describing that to me. HORRIBLE! >:3

He spent 15 minutes laying on the couch, clutching his eye afterwards

User19sq

In high school, we all got the chance to make tye-dye shirts from the science department, but my teacher was the one jackass who bought Kool-Aid and pocketed the extra money. Jerk promised it was the same thing!

So I did everything as instructed, and days later I washed my shirt. It ended up white again.

My "tell" used to be scratching at a raspberry birthmark on my hand that annoyed me. Among all the things a socially-awkward kid like me went through, the shirt was the last straw, and I scratch myself open. As my hand dripped with blood, I noticed it dripped on the shirt that I tossed onto the floor days before... and I decorated it.

Whenever I needed more paint, I'd scratch away. It was fun decorating it! And I wore it to school the next day! This cute chick asked me "Is this real?" while touching it. Like what, couldn't she wait for a yes or no? God, she was pretty but stupid! XDDDDDD

I miss that shirt.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    At least you all know not to put a vaccum cleaner on your face now lmao

string555

Banned
    Years
  • So like, if you could pop out both of your eyeballs while they are still attached and everything, and you made them face each other, what would you see? I mean, of course you would see your own eyeballs, but how would it look to you? :X

Back