• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cid

Cid

Years
  • Hey guys, it's Cid. To be honest, I haven't been called that name in six years, so maybe I should just go by Pat here, too. Either way, I guess I'm back?

I'm here, not to become a mod again, but to hang out. To make new friends from other parts of the world. To reconnect with old friends if given the chance. Maybe play Ultra Sun with people online before it becomes irrelevant. And of course, I'd be remiss not to hype myself up for Sword and Shield.

I won't be here too often, and I'll probably get a lot busier in the coming months. But while I'm not busy, I'll spend time here.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll pass the baton to you. How's it been?

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ....Cid?

Like, former Welcome moderator, Cid? I have no idea if you remember me, I was Alexial! Gosh, I don't think we were on staff together for more than a month and I felt like I never really got to know you! I'm so happy you've decided to come back, Pat, even if it's just for a quick visit here and there. There's lots of users who are still around from the older days that I'm sure will be thrilled to see you. I hope everything has been going well for you since your break. :)

And since you know the ropes around here I won't give you the whole "you should visit x, y, z" schpeel. But please reach out if ever you want to. Cheers! n_n;

Years
  • ik you don't remember me since we haven't really spoken before but im SUPER happy you're back

I remember you used to mod here in the past w/Jannasheep and I remember those days vividly. ;_; I was sad you left but you know what I'm happy you're back now and that's all that matters

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    Welcome back! I remember when you modded The Welcome Lounge. We didn't talk much though, (I was Toshiro back then).

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hey guys, it's Cid. To be honest, I haven't been called that name in six years, so maybe I should just go by Pat here, too. Either way, I guess I'm back?

I'm here, not to become a mod again, but to hang out. To make new friends from other parts of the world. To reconnect with old friends if given the chance. Maybe play Ultra Sun with people online before it becomes irrelevant. And of course, I'd be remiss not to hype myself up for Sword and Shield.

I won't be here too often, and I'll probably get a lot busier in the coming months. But while I'm not busy, I'll spend time here.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll pass the baton to you. How's it been?

Aw hey Cid, I remember you. Can't exactly reply to your VM, but there's nothing to apologize for, welcome back!

Cid

Years
  • ....Cid?

Like, former Welcome moderator, Cid? I have no idea if you remember me, I was Alexial! Gosh, I don't think we were on staff together for more than a month and I felt like I never really got to know you! I'm so happy you've decided to come back, Pat, even if it's just for a quick visit here and there. There's lots of users who are still around from the older days that I'm sure will be thrilled to see you. I hope everything has been going well for you since your break. :)

And since you know the ropes around here I won't give you the whole "you should visit x, y, z" schpeel. But please reach out if ever you want to. Cheers! n_n;
    I remember you! And yeah, I was that NU/W mod; I wish I got to know you more, too. Here's hoping this time will be different! Oh, and now that you're calling me Pat, it feels weird, too; but I'm sure I'll get used to it, haha. Thanks for saying that, the past six years have been filled with ups and downs on my end, but recently it's been going great. I hope you're doing well, too.

Haha, I've had my fair share of saying that schpeel. Thank you, Fairy, I will.

ik you don't remember me since we haven't really spoken before but im SUPER happy you're back

I remember you used to mod here in the past w/Jannasheep and I remember those days vividly. ;_; I was sad you left but you know what I'm happy you're back now and that's all that matters
    I remember you, too. Thanks, this makes me happy.

Those were great days. I hope I'll be able to make up for what I missed.

Welcome back! I remember when you modded The Welcome Lounge. We didn't talk much though, (I was Toshiro back then).
    Thanks! I do remember the username Toshiro. Hope to see you around.

Aw hey Cid, I remember you. Can't exactly reply to your VM, but there's nothing to apologize for, welcome back!
    Thank you. Hope you've been well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi Cid!!!

I can't believe its been over six years! I'm really happy to see you around again and I hope you've been doing well in the time you were away from PC. <3 Where did time go?! It feels like it was only a short time ago when you first left and people were wondering when you'd come back. I know its been ages since we used to talk on the battle server and on PC (I feel like we used to talk about shows like ATLA?!) but it'd be amazing to see you around again and catch up. Welcome back :D

Cid

Years
  • Hi Cid!!!

I can't believe its been over six years! I'm really happy to see you around again and I hope you've been doing well in the time you were away from PC. <3 Where did time go?! It feels like it was only a short time ago when you first left and people were wondering when you'd come back. I know its been ages since we used to talk on the battle server and on PC (I feel like we used to talk about shows like ATLA?!) but it'd be amazing to see you around again and catch up. Welcome back :D

Sophie!

It trips me out, too. I'm so happy that you're still here; I've been well, thank you. I hope you've been doing awesome, too. <3 I know, time flies so fast. :( And we did use to talk about ATLA; I miss that. Let's catch up soon. I'll try to visit the battle server as well if you still go there. Thank you.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hey! Thanks. :) You don't seem new; I'd say 1.9 years is a long time in PC already. Let's both make the most of our time. Thanks for welcoming me back.

I'm not new to PC per se but compared to [user]Fairy[/user], [user]Sheep[/user] and others, I'm a newb by comparison lol. Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Pokemon, Game and Character(Game or Anime)?

Cid

Years
  • I'm not new to PC per se but compared to [user]Fairy[/user], [user]Sheep[/user] and others, I'm a newb by comparison lol. Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Pokemon, Game and Character(Game or Anime)?

It's fine, the age of your account doesn't matter. We're all Pokémon fans here. :)

Favorite Pokémon would be Arcanine. Favorite Pokémon game would be Gold. And favorite Pokémon character is a tough one; I'd go with Kiawe for now. Professor Kukui is pretty cool, too. Same answer for both the games and the anime. I'll have to really think about that question next time; I feel like my answer might change easily. :'D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back, Cid! I used to be Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, idk if you remember me :) It's really nice to see you back! I hope you think PC has gone in nice directions even if it looks a bit different from how it used to ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'm not sure if we met, but it's good to meet you! You can call me Shawn! I hope we'll be great pals. <33

Cid

Years
  • Welcome back, Cid! I used to be Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, idk if you remember me :) It's really nice to see you back! I hope you think PC has gone in nice directions even if it looks a bit different from how it used to ^^
    I do remember that username :) Thank you, that's really nice of you to say. It does look different, and I'm happy it's changed like it did. It feels like a new place, in a good way.

I'm not sure if we met, but it's good to meet you! You can call me Shawn! I hope we'll be great pals. <33
    Great to meet you too, Shawn! I hope so, too. :)

Back