bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
15,013 posts
11.6 Years
Of course they always have to have it while I'm at work. >__> Do we know if it's anything new or just the same ol stuff?
No, but I presume new stuff. They highlighted it in the NoA announcement tweet (see article), alongside Luigi's Mansion 3.

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,838 posts
12.9 Years
pppplease let me at least see the middle stage starter evolutions ;_;
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
241 posts
2.6 Years
pppplease bring back the national dex (wishful thinking here, 100% will NOT happen) ;_;

Seriously, since i'm getting a Switch for my birthday, I am STILL hyped about the other featured games as well as Sword and Shield.
Started Alola journey 12/24/18...on a plane!
PC's favorite band nerd....JK I'm sure there are others!
I plan to do challenges on Omega Ruby, and X soon

Name: CANDLE MAN! The hero we deserve idk really!
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
6,843 posts
14.3 Years
I hope we get to see some new Pokémon, Galar forms, and maybe the middle stage evolutions for the starters :fufu:

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
21,491 posts
7.1 Years
Perhaps Impidimp will finally be officially revealed!

Really hoping for middle stage starter evolutions and Sirfetch'd. It is time for Sirfetch'd.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
5,065 posts
14.4 Years
hopefully 2nd stage starter evolutions are revealed! making me kinda nervous because although im sticking with grookey, im not all too sure about how monkey evos typically turn out so i'm slightly uneasy.

that being said, all I care about are the introduction of new 'mons.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
10,801 posts
4.2 Years
I'm mostly hoping for starter evos and prehaps evos for other revealed mons. They usually reveal starter evos this time of the year so...
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
195 posts
3.4 Years
I also want to see the starter evos.
And (finally) officially reveal Impidimp and show an evo for it.

And let's see some more gigantamaxes cause the ones we've seen so far haven't blown my socks off.
Type combos I desire:
Grass / Fire
A real Grass / Electric
A proper Grass / Rock
An actual Grass / Dragon

yes i like grass type what of it

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,873 posts
4.9 Years
Zero expectations of this...although I imagine I will still somehow be disappointed. Disappointed seems to be the dominating theme of Pokemon SnS...which is somewhat appropriate, because it's definitely the running theme of this country right now too. I wonder if the poor quality of these titles is by design?

I can't think of anything I'd like to see though, really. Well...except an Onix pre-evolution. I will keep asking for Pebblix until I get it. Give me Pebblix, Game Freak. You've not done anything right since Gen IV. Do something right for the first time in four generations and give me Pebblix!

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,838 posts
12.9 Years
Well...except an Onix pre-evolution. I will keep asking for Pebblix until I get it. Give me Pebblix, Game Freak.
This is really cute and I didn't know how much I wanted it until now.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,873 posts
4.9 Years
This is really cute and I didn't know how much I wanted it until now.
I think I've wanted an Onix pre-evo since Mini-Dit transformed into a tiny Onix in the anime. xD

Imagine this, but a little cuter...although tbh I think that's plenty cute as it is. Maybe a little smoother? Like...pebbles. xD

This wouldn't COMPLETELY turn me around on SnS, but it WOULD soothe my righteous indignation a little. Especially when the plushies came out...

SidTheRiser07

No rise without a fall.

Male
India
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
78 posts
37 Days
Well, to say the least, i'm hyped! Just like the others' i'm expecting the starters evolutions and new galar forms. (But i've got a pretty rare expectation... that they'll include anything related to cricket or rugby. After all, cricket's the brits's sport and they received the world cup and ashes and what not.)

Name: Trent
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Je n'ai pas peur d'avenir car je sais que Dieu est toujours avec moi.

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
3,421 posts
6.4 Years
I'm really looking forward for Luigi's Mansion news.

And I hope they will reveal more Pokémon. I love what they've been doing with their designs since 2013.

CF1994

Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,034 posts
3.2 Years
Pokémon Camp is likely the region’s version of Pokémon Amie, but with hints of Secret Bases, except out in the open.

We also got two new Pokémon named Polteageist, a haunted teapot Pokémon, and Cramorant, a pelican Pokémon that was correctly predicted again on 4Chan.

Trainer Customization is back, and It looks like we shall be able to don some swimsuits this time around.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
5,065 posts
14.4 Years
no second stage evos. it makes one wonder whether Game Freak are intentionally saving the starter evos for either next month or the month of release? not disappointed with the 'mons revealed though; Cramorant isn't my thing but I love Polteageist!

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
10,801 posts
4.2 Years
>looks up gen8 starter evos

>nothin

>i dissapoint
Advertiser Content