⟡ not everything is sink or swim ⟡

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years
Santa is not a single entity. We all know this. Even the old stories tell us that there were multiple people, by multiple names, serving multiple regions. And as the world grew, so did the enterprise of late-night gift delivery.

These days, a division of the Santa Conglomerate known as “Santa Scouts” are responsible for recruiting people with potential to be Santas and guiding them through a December-long Santa training program. On New Year’s Eve, trainees are put to the test by delivering gifts to the worker's town sprawled across the North Pole. This is:

❅ The Santa Exam ❅

The Details

Welcome to RP’s Secret Santa event for 2022! The core of this operation is to gift each other with zany characters to play as in a short-term roleplay. By signing up, you agree to at the ABSOLUTE least to make a character for the person you get matched up with. Don't take anything too seriously- except getting your characters in on time!

The schedule and details are as follows- everything will change over around 1pm Central / 7pm UTC on the last day listed because that's what's convenient for Anna thank you.

❅ Sign-Ups: December 1 - 7

All you have to do is post here that you want to participate! You may also include a "wishlist" of a few things you'd like to see in the character that will be made for you. You may also include things you can not tolerate playing; please do this if you have specific squicks or triggers that would prevent you from enjoying a character!

❅ Drawing Names: December 7

Anna will shuffle everyone who has chosen to participate! Each person will be privately told who their recipient is- please DO NOT share this information with anyone else until the RP ends on December 31!

❅ Character Creation: December 7 - 14

As soon as names have been drawn, you can get to work on character creation! Please make this a priority; I don't like to be super annoying in chasing people down as the deadline approaches and y'all won't like it either. ;P Also if everyone gets their stuff in, we can start the next phase early! Make sure to check your recipient's wishlist and fill out the template provided. Please use minimal formatting- we don't want to give away identities!

IMPORTANT!!! When you are done with your character, ONLY PM IT TO ME. I will post them all in the next phase!
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B] (please write it out, but a Picrew or a faceclaim can be added as a bonus!)
[B]Brief History / Personality / Etc:[/B]

[B]What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program?[/B]

[B]What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa?[/B]

❅ Character Distribution: December 14

Anna will post all the characters and their recipients in the thread! Remember, don’t reveal which character you made yet- but guesses are always fun to put out there!

❅ IC Posting: December 14 - January 1

Have fun trying to pass the Santa Exam with your new characters! And don’t miss the afterparty!

❅ Wrapping Up: January 1 - 7

The Head Examiner will announce who has passed and who has failed the exam. Everyone is now allowed to reveal which characters they created, and feedback on the event is welcomed and encouraged! The IC will be closed sometime on January 7th.

The Scenario

Your mode of transit: two flying reindeer towing a small sleigh.
Your equipment: a magical sack that provides whatever you ask, but can not have items returned to it.
Your companion: a Santa Scout who is here to grade you and not allowed to help you in any way.
Your assignment: to be an amazing Santa for a single household in the worker’s village!

As you have been taught, the basic expectation for a Santa is to complete four objectives:

• Eat provided offerings.
• Fill all five stockings with appropriate stuffing- two will be for adults, two for children, and one for a pet.
• Deposit five gifts under the tree, one for each member of the household.
• Leave no other trace.

However, the situation is almost never the Perfect Scenario. Encountering and overcoming the unexpected is just part of the job. [once you have your character, select ONE challenge from EACH category, or have anna choose for you.]

Category 1: Mild Challenge

• More pets than expected, and they are not just dogs and cats. Correctly fill four additional pet stockings.
• Tree is not a tree, there is no tree, or the tree is too tiny to put presents under. Arrange gifts artfully.
• The food offerings are inedible to you for some reason. Dispose of them in a way that makes it seem as if you have eaten them.

Category 2: Moderate Challenge

• One gift is extremely oversized. Maneuver it into place without outside assistance or damage to property.
• This family has three adults and seven children! Fill stockings appropriately and find room for all gifts under the tree.
• An imaginary friend has a stocking. Fill appropriately.

Category 3: Difficult Challenge

• House still has a chimney. You are expected to enter, move gifts, and exit via this route. Do not leave a mess.
• Stockings have been hung in bedrooms. Do not wake occupants while filling.
• All five gifts are extremely oversized. Maneuver them into place without outside assistance or damage to property.

if you would like to suggest a challenge please lmk i'll probably add it

After you complete your exam you are encouraged to attend the afterparty, where you can commiserate or relax with others who have also finished their tests! [jp, you know!] At the end of the night, it will be announced who passed and who failed. Good luck!

Any questions? Ask away!

css & background images made by me
snowflakes | presents | trees
marie & casey & rosey
groc x aquacorde x juno 4ever | rp is just collaborative writing
join rp: ultra sinnoh

gimmepie

Age 27
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
24,818 posts
10.8 Years
A Secret Santa I get to actually participate in? I'm in!
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

Groc

Age 32
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,646 posts
12.6 Years
I've ruined more Christmases than I've saved, bah humbug and all that, why do I sign up for these every year?

Count me in.

Foxrally

ya boi
a Torterra's back
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,769 posts
9.8 Years
All I want for Christmas is my art of Joe Line

(count me in gamers)
Ex-mod of RPT - Pairs: Gligar & gimmepie
Friend Code
SW-5146-5893-7210
I make memes and other carcinogens

Aquacorde

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years

(count me in gamers)
it is always on my mind 😔
marie & casey & rosey

Hyzenthlay

running with the wolves tonight

Age 23
Rito Village
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
7,768 posts
10.2 Years
This sounds amazing but I'm going to have a super busy Christmas season with family all over the place, so it'd be unfair of me to sign up, sadly! I look forward to seeing how it unfolds though ^^
I forget how emotions dance when they aren't inside of me
I forget how the sun feels when she isn't around me
And my dreams become sweeter when something is missing
I'm in love with the hunt itself
It makes me feel alive

🌲💞🍀
on reduced activity!

Arcaneum

Age 32
They/Them
Sylvarant
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,431 posts
8.1 Years
Me me me me I'm in!!! No particular requests here, hit me up with whatever crazy you wanna throw at me!
and that's where I am
silent in the trees
why won't you speak
where I happen to be?

Janp

Age 26
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
5,253 posts
9.8 Years
I almost forgot to sign up. I'm in.
God of Conquest

Aquacorde

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years
HELLO EVERYONE

Since I have y'all on Discord I have DM'd you all on there with the person you'll be making a character for! Let me know if I've somehow lost my mind and missed you (I've checked like 12 times I'm so paranoid aaa). Again, characters are due by PC PM to ME ONLY before 1pm Central / 7pm UTC on DECEMBER 14TH. Go nuts have fun etc etc~

pings
Spoiler:
Psyduck it, why not? The only request I have is any character made for me is as deranged as is humanly possible. Do your worst!
I've ruined more Christmases than I've saved, bah humbug and all that, why do I sign up for these every year?

Count me in.

(count me in gamers)
Me me me me I'm in!!! No particular requests here, hit me up with whatever crazy you wanna throw at me!
I'll sign up. I guess the only thing that comes to mind for my Santa is that they're a buff woman, do whatever the hell else you want lol
marie & casey & rosey

Aquacorde

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years

❅ The Examinees ❅

for ARCANEUM

Spoiler:
Name: Letitia Snow
Appearance: Lettie is five feet tall and has long, stark-white hair that she wears up in a bun for business, dark brown eyes, dark skin, a square jaw, and a somewhat large nose that she'd rather you didn't bring up, thank you. She is slender and wiry, all lean muscles and firm abs, which she shows off with her preferred style of dress being a halter top and bike shorts, usually with a fancy skirt that can twirl and sway in the breeze and some sturdy, slip-resistant boots.
Brief History / Personality / Etc: When she was a little boy, Letitia was given a blessing from a Winter Fae that she would "always carry Winter's grace in her heart and upon her head", giving her extreme tolerance to cold and turning her hair prematurely white. This meant very little in her native Louisiana, but was very helpful after moving to New York to attend school and taking a job as a bike courier. Like with everything about her, she did her job with style and flair, because if you're going to do something you might as well look great doing it. Plus, helping people feels good, especially when you're better at it than your co-workers and you can brag about it.

What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program?
Adept at physical labor, proficient in moving quickly through tight spaces, a genuine love for making people happy, and an arrangement with the Fair Folk that she can call upon pixies and sprites to aid her in exchange for food (the pixies prefer pizza, but the sprites love sweets).

What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa?
Subtlety is not her strong suit. If she's delivering a package, everyone on the block will know that she did. She just can't resist the urge to show off. Also, her hair sheds snowflakes. Like, a lot.

for FEN-FEN

Spoiler:
Name: Kansas Ruth Medvedev

Appearance: Kansas is 7’, with tan skin and a blue eye. Eye is singular because she always wears an eyepatch over one of them. She loves wearing sleeveless tops that expose her muscular arms and the countless scars covering them, regardless of the weather. Her long black hair is usually kept in a ponytail. Rarely will anyone see her feet wearing anything except steel toe boots.

Brief History / Personality / Etc:

“Fearless” is the second thing people would describe Kansas as. The first thing of course is “absolutely psyducking insane” due to how bizarre everything about her is. She possesses an almost inhuman level of strength, and when challenged will not hesitate to demonstrate just how powerful she is. A few witnesses have testified to her claims of how many Indian Elephants she can lift. Fear is not a word in her vocabulary.

Of course those who know none of this would just take Kansas as any other cocky, meat-headed strong woman. She’s generally pretty outgoing and very friendly to just about anyone she’s met (except anyone knew while in the military). She loves people, especially kids, and few things warm her heart like a child’s smile. Allegedly she’s signing up for the Santa program to spread joy to children in need of it, though it’s also a possibility she’s using it as a means to gain intel on her enemies.

Despite what most people might think, Kansas isn’t unintelligent. In terms of book-smarts, she’s undeniably a genius, though where she falls short is her ability to apply that knowledge to the situations she finds herself in. She may have a lot of strengths, but reading the room is absolutely not one of them!

Nobody knows where Kansas was born, but she was raised by polar bears in Antarctica and discovered by researchers from a Russian base when she was 7. Despite being deeply entrenched in polar bear culture, the researchers thought she’d be more at home around other humans. She was shipped over to an orphanage in Russia but left of her own accord at age 14 to travel around the world to train in various martial arts of her own free will, swimming across entire oceans if necessary.
  • She allegedly has met God and called him a beta male
  • She is not ideologically opposed to cannibalism
  • She’s enlisted in 10 different militaries across the world and was discharged from all of them for one reason or another
  • She would be labeled a threat by every major global power if not for the fact that they know she would track down the people responsible for that decision and do unspeakable horrors to them with nothing but her bare hands
  • Graduated from Carmicheal’s Gladiator School in Carmichael, California
  • Loves Godsmack and has an uncanny amount of knowledge about dating sims from the 80s
  • Has overthrown several governments in small third world countries
  • She knows 7 languages and invented 2 of them
  • Huge fan of the Guilty Gear series
  • Unironically eats rocks for breakfast

"I have more than enough muscles to carry all those presents! Plus, having years of experience in guerilla warfare helps with the whole sneaking around part.”

“None! I’ve never struggled with anything in my life and I don’t plan on doing that here! There is nothing I can’t overcome!”

for FOXRALLY

Spoiler:
Name: Lucifer, but he prefers Lucy

Appearance: Lucy can be described as big. Big because he is slightly over seven feet tall and because his body is chiselled like a Greek statue. The large black, ram-like horns growing out of his head, cloven hooves, long arrow-tipped tail and the bright red skin only add to his striking appearance. Of course, he is also just devilishly handsome with slicked back dark hair, a neatly trimmed goatee and a winning smile that would make even of the coldest hearts melt, or the most virtuous consider a couple of little sins.

Lucy takes a lot of care to look his best. He's almost always found dressed in a perfectly ironed dark suit and tie, sans the shoes because of his hooves. For the purposes of the Santa exam, he has augmented this look by switching out his usual tie selection for a festive one, putting on matching Christmas socks with holes cut out for his hooves and donning a little Santa hat that sits just a little awkwardly between his horns.

Brief History / Personality / Etc: You tell dad you like mum more once and he holds that grudge literally for eternity. Lucy isn't a bad guy, but his naturally silver tongue doesn't pair well with a lack of social awareness. He is well-spoken and always very convincing, but he tends to work against his own gifts by having no filters and always saying exactly what he thinks the minute he thinks it - just very eloquently. Eloquence can't save you from everything though and his frequent attempts to walk back these faux pas rather ironically earned him a reputation for birthing lies, deceit and manipulation.

Still, he's trying his best and now that he has served his time stuck as the warden of hell - a punishment he politely insists was maybe just a little uncalled for - Lucy is eager to explore other options and is embarking on both a journey to find new, fulfilling work and himself.

What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program? Lucy is unnaturally charismatic with a force of personality that he really doesn't deserve given his propensity to be a little bit too honest. This makes him a fantastic negotiator as long as he keeps the negotiations brief.

It helps that he is just naturally very insightful. He can quickly figure out what people like, what they dislike and what all their horrible personality flaws are. This makes him a natural at selecting the perfect gift for someone.

Lucy doesn't really feel the heat nor the cold, he cannot burn or develop frostbite and is always, eternally in peak physical condition. That means he is capable of delivering presents just about anywhere and for long shifts. He's even eager to do so.

What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa? Lucy might draw people towards him, but that charisma is problematic when you use it to tell people exactly what you think. Not to mention that what Lucy thinks is usually informed by his uncanny insight. People will listen to everything he says and hang on his every word but that doesn't mean they'll be happy about it. Trying to walk those things back tends to only make situations worse too. It's best he doesn't interact with anyone for more than a few minutes at a time usually.

Lucy is good natured, but a little out of touch. Having spent most of his life in actual hell, he tends to expect the worst and see evil around every corner. That fireplace that was left on? Probably a trap. The figure lurking in the dark? That's not a child trying to sneak a peak at Santa, that's an assassin in the shadows. Being innately aware of people's worst traits doesn't help. Rather ironically, Lucy is a terrible judge of character and a little paranoid that people are out to get him. Given how he ended up in hell to begin with, maybe that's understandable.

He's also lactose intolerant which might prove problematic when offerings left tend to include milk and cookies.

for GIMMEPIE

Spoiler:

Name: Niklaus Polarhosen
Appearance: Niklaus is as close to the real deal Santa as you can get. Portly, but not grossly large, and he sports a glorious beard reminiscent of a lion's mane, only made out of snow. Accompanying it is a huge head of similarly white/grey hair. Niklaus sits rather short, crowning at about 5ft 7 or so.

just picture this without the coke bottle:

Nowadays however... the white has lost a little of its sheen as it were and sometimes the hair can look perhaps a little dishevelled, depending on how his day is going.

Brief History / Personality / Etc: Niklaus Polarhosen, formerly known as Peter Schmidt, is actually someone who had been recruited as part of Santa Scout effort before it became official. He was regarded as the 'poster boy' of 'Santas' back then. Within a year of being there he was regarded as a virtuoso in the art of delivering gifts. He was bright and bubbly and charismatic and everyone loved him.

That is... until disaster struck. It was the last visit of the night and all had been well, however this last visit would prove to be the last visit ever - you see, Niklaus is a man of habit and routine but... hadn't necessarily kept up with the times and therefore as he vaulted down the chimney with the same flawless technique (two feet at the same time, anything else is a disaster!) and jumped... straight into the house of a millennial who was up way too late into the night who caught him.

With that, he was immediately dismissed. All glory stripped from his name and cast aside as a failure, one misstep undoing everything he had built up and with it, his personality.

Peter was completely broken, his psyche shattered. Now what's left is a ghost of his former self - the routine and habit turned into almost zealous obsession, everything done to a meticulous level of detail and if it didn't work, it was cast aside completely and started over from the beginning. His emotions are a very tightly strung web that could snap if given enough pressure, and with it Peter as well. A web held together only by one thing: his fervent desire to get back to what he did best - delivering gifts.

This has resulted in a complete change in Peter, to a point of adopting a new persona in Niklaus Polarhosen and with it a bit of a facade. He's almost a little _TOO_ bubbly and overcompensates a bit in social situations, to try and hide the fact that with each day he's not in his old job, the more and more he is crushed. He has tried several times to pass the exam since and each time without fail he... well... fails. But this year was different, he was going to pass that exam - no matter what it took.

What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program? Previous experience for one, Niklaus knows this area inside and out and knows all the techniques required. He's been studying fervently ever since and he's got a really good attention to detail. His fanaticism to return means he's SO devoted to the cause he'll do anything to get back in... just don't question if one of the newer members disappears suddenly...

What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa? The ever-present fear that someone will find Niklaus out means that he's a little slower and perhaps TOO methodical in performing his tasks and if things aren't going as per his schedule, he is prone to falling apart very easily.

for GROC

Spoiler:
Name: Clara Yule

Appearance: Clara is quite shorter (5.47 ft) and skinnier than what you would expect from a Santa. No beard at all. But she has a long beige blond hair. Her hair ends below her waist, which means it sometimes get in a way of her work. She has a dark blue eyes and some of her coworkers described as "galaxies, that can see person's soul". Speaking of her coworkers, they would describe her as charming and beautiful. Once again, not really something you would expect from a Santa Claus.

Brief History / Personality / Etc: Clara was originally a kindergarten school teacher, where she was quite popular amongs parents and children because of her positive attitude. She especially focused on less fortunate families and used to prepare some small gifts for them each Christmas. But she never felt like she's doing enough. She wanted to help more families. So she decided to take The Santa Exam.

What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program? Clara has a huge sense of helping others and finishing what she started. She's got a great artistic mind and enjoys wrapping and decorating gifts in various original ways.

What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa? Since Clara is of a tiny build, she has a hard time working with huge gifts. She can barely lift them up at all. Her hair can also easily get tangled up in a Christmas tree or just pretty much everywhere. Yeah, she could (and should) wear a Christmas hat, but she doesn't like them.

for JANP

Spoiler:
Name: Robo-Cat Unit 122

Appearance: “According to my User Manual, my build is version 1.0034, make number 244302, nyaa~.

Apologies, you meant in terms of visual attributes as perceived by humans and humanoid creatures. Stupid, stupid humans. I am a robotic unit made from a titanium alloy with a pink paint job standing at 4 feet and 10 inches or approximately 147.32 centimeters with a likeness to an anthropomorphic cat. To entertain the stupid human sensibilities of modesty, I am “clothed” in a maid outfit that is painted black and white to differentiate it from the rest of my body. All the better to serve KILL humans, nyaa~!

Brief History / Personality / Etc: "There is not a lot to explain in regards to my point of origin. I was manufactured by [redacted] in a factory in [redacted]. I have been working as a waitress in a robot maid cafe. Waiting. And waiting.

As for personality, I have been told that I am NICE and LOUD, as I have been programmed to be! I looooooove serving others with spite a biiiiiiiig smiiiiiiile and lots of love! Because I am so very happy and need to spread my joy wrath.

What skills, assets, or traits make you a good fit for the Santa program? “I am seeking Santa Program as a way to better serve humans, and I believe my cadre of missiles that EXPLODES with VENGEANCE and HELLFIRE friendly disposition and durable build would make me the perfect fit for dealing with the brats — I mean, all the adorable little human children!

What struggles do you face in becoming a good Santa? “I have no problems at all, my programming is top of the line and - and - and - and -

ERROR 241

REINITIALIZING MENTAL FACULTIES

HUMAN ERADICATION PROTOCOLS REINITIALIZING

RECALIBRATING CHARM AND NICENESS DISGUISE

…Disregard those last messages. It means nothing.”

for QUEENNOTHING

Spoiler:
Name: The Speed

Appearance: Very few have ever had the ability to witness The Speed in person, and thus their true appearance is cloaked in mystery. Most people who have worked with them describe them as a "violently vibrating character", with a reverberating voice sounding similar to when one speaks in front of a revolving fan. They appear to have adult humanoid features, having a head with short hair and four limbs, but their facial features are usually concealed by the extreme blurring caused by their movement. The only noticeable trait is their piercing brown eyes that always seem to be looking at you even when The Speed is in movement. Their outfit choices are noticeably human, but they stick to clothes with very little dangling parts (in other words, no skirts, hoods or tassels) but seem to have a taste for refined brands endorsed by influencers.

Brief History / Personality / Etc: Nobody knows why The Speed was born the way they were, or how they survived their childhood - The Speed themselves claims to remember absolutely nothing about their younger years. They are a person of few words, as speaking typically puts immense strain on their viciously vibrating vocal cords, but nonetheless enjoys interacting with other people who do not run away from them, even if it is to merely nod and smile. They are painfully aware that any object they hold will begin vibrating with them, so they also refrain from touching things or people without warning.

Despite their name, The Speed is not able to move at any sort of superhuman speed - in fact, they are a terrible runner. However, they believe that their otherworldly appearance would be a good deterrent for avoiding detection when delivering presents, whether that be from thieves or giftees.

The Speed insists that they should not be given any packages containing fragile items or carbonated drinks.

Have fun chatting about this crew, but remember not to give away which character you designed! The IC is open as well - click here. You have the rest of the month to do your best to pass the Santa Exam- good luck!

css & background images made by me
snowflakes | presents | trees

pings
Spoiler:
Psyduck it, why not? The only request I have is any character made for me is as deranged as is humanly possible. Do your worst!

Count me in.

(count me in gamers)
I'll sign up. I guess the only thing that comes to mind for my Santa is that they're a buff woman, do whatever the hell else you want lol
marie & casey & rosey

Juno

the first of her name

Age 28
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4,553 posts
9.2 Years
wait why is Aaron's character literally who they are in my PC Rimworld file LMAO

they all look great though! sitting out this year cause I want to catch up on my RPs but I hope u all have fun!!

Foxrally

ya boi
a Torterra's back
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,769 posts
9.8 Years
"Hey guys it's me the literal devil by the way no cheese on my omelette please"

(I love him)

EDIT: Whoever made Kansas is a gem on this website
Ex-mod of RPT - Pairs: Gligar & gimmepie
Friend Code
SW-5146-5893-7210
I make memes and other carcinogens

gimmepie

Age 27
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
24,818 posts
10.8 Years
I love them all. I am excited to play down-on-his-luck Santa perpetually five seconds away from a complete breakdown.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

Arcaneum

Age 32
They/Them
Sylvarant
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,431 posts
8.1 Years
Ok I am in love with who I've been given, I don't think I've come even close to writing a character such as thing, am cooking up some ideas!

As a whole though I agree, this is a great bunch!
and that's where I am
silent in the trees
why won't you speak
where I happen to be?

Aquacorde

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years
hiii hows it going everyone? there's about eleven days left to write your ordeals!

pings
Spoiler:

Count me in.

(count me in gamers)
marie & casey & rosey

gimmepie

Age 27
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
24,818 posts
10.8 Years
Hoping to have mine done by the end of the week, but I'm trying to do like 50 things all at once right now so wish me luck.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

Aquacorde

Age 29
she/her/he/him
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
12,251 posts
18.6 Years
as is usual for u
marie & casey & rosey

Groc

Age 32
Male
Arizona, USA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1,646 posts
12.6 Years
Sorry my post took so long, I wrote most of it during work.

gimmepie

Age 27
Male
Australia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
24,818 posts
10.8 Years
That's me done now! I'll read the other posts tomorrow probably.

Big thanks to the person who decided to give me an unhinged santa on the verge of a breakdown.
RPWLA&MVGGaming Journal

Janp

Age 26
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
5,253 posts
9.8 Years
I had a lot of fun with my character. I have one more post in work, but I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it.
God of Conquest

Arcaneum

Age 32
They/Them
Sylvarant
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,431 posts
8.1 Years
Part 1 is up! Not fancified it yet so it's just in a spoiler so it's not blinding you with ugly, Part 2 is mostly done and will be up ASAP tomorrow (as in the 31st!)
and that's where I am
silent in the trees
why won't you speak
where I happen to be?

Arcaneum

Age 32
They/Them
Sylvarant
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,431 posts
8.1 Years
And we're done! Apologies in advance for whoever gave me my character, it really seemed like she was to be a happy go lucky Christmas loving last but the idea just kinda popped into my head and stuck, so though YOLO I'm going to just go with it!

Thanks Anna Banana for organising this, I definitely think more of these need to pop up over the course of 2023, RP blind date for Valentines, anyone?
and that's where I am
silent in the trees
why won't you speak
where I happen to be?