• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A birthday from the stars

Years

• A birthday from the stars

June 23 is the birthday of one of our most special users, ZeoStar! He's been with us, as well as a good friend to me, for quite a while now, and I'm very thankful to have him around. Thank you so much for your friendship and kindness Zeo, and may you have a great birthday. <3

Happy birthday Zeo!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday Zeo! I hope you're having a good time! :D

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Zeo, even though I've been jumping in and out of the forums, you've been constant company, someone whom I can have a nice chat with. You're very cool! Take care of your health

and most importantly, Have a wonderful birthday!

Years
    • Seen today
    Thank you @Sheep for making this!

And thank you @Megan, Alex_Among_Foxes, Fact_Checking_Gardevior, Confused_Piplup, Cosmega, Soaring Sid, Nah, Rekoil, Vision_of_Milotic, for wishing me a happy birthday.

It genuinely made my day better. Much love to all.

Back