• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • My weekend was so so, I spent a part of it being a bit sick, and the other part busy finishing some corrections on the assignment I had to resend. And it ended with me getting a bit crazy about having to make something work on my Linux version (which I still havent managed to make it work ToT)

So, the rest of my week has a big question mark in it. For now I cannot rest too much until I make that *censured* thing work...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    aw, zel, you're sick..? :(
    well, get well soon, okies? :\
    'cause I have ten q's for ya again. :badsmile:

1. How do you spent your day if you're sick (without the Uni problemo)?
    2. Do you get sick often?
    3. Do you get well fast?
    4. If PKMN were real, would you dare travel the whole world just to get a Horsea? :3
    5. Your favorite lollipop(spelling?) flavor? :3
    6. What's your favorite subject in Uni..?
    7. How're ya feeling now?
    8. How's your day?
    9. Wat'cha doin' now?
    10. Darkrai or Cresselia?

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
  • My weekend was so so, I spent a part of it being a bit sick, and the other part busy finishing some corrections on the assignment I had to resend. And it ended with me getting a bit crazy about having to make something work on my Linux version (which I still havent managed to make it work ToT)

So, the rest of my week has a big question mark in it. For now I cannot rest too much until I make that *censured* thing work...

hi zel how are you feel now? are you okay?

or yes yyou prefer watch anime with spañish dub or japanese dub with spañish sub?

take care

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Yeah, I got better after going out for a while (for some reason, whenever I stay inside I get sick more easily, and when I go out I get better and that is a problem since I'm an ogre-like person XD)

Oh, it was about time that you spend some time thinking on stuff for another interesting questionary, DJ, let's see...

1-If it's a grave (is that the word? why does it bring me the word graveyard to the mind? :\), then probably I spend the day on bed, watching TV. If it isnt, then it's not like my day changes much, I'm still up doing things, with the computer or whatever.
    2-I'm allergic to heavy weather changes, and considering the region where I live, then yes, I get sick quite often (nothing serious usually)
    3-It depends, probably the next one or two days (after taking a lot of medicine my mother forces me to take... -_-)
    4-If I hadnt to use the trade&trade back silly system to get Kingdra in the end, yeah, why not?
    (of course, I'd also need to have time, money, and a Dragon Scale in my possesion... :P)
    5-I have stopped liking lollipops (gah, one of the most annoying words to write... >.<) a few years ago, but I liked the strawberry flavored one (I like strawberry for a lot of things, but weird thing is that I dont like the real strawberries O.o)
    6-Hmmm... Although it's hard and I still dont have enough experience at it, the things that generate graphical stuff on programs, I'm tired of all the programs I make work on the command line...
    7-Fine, although I still have a bit of the cold that I have since the weekend, we are having pretty cold days lately, which doesnt helps me to recover fully.
    8-I'm staying home today, so I can keep working on making that thing work, I've started to feel like I may need to get rid of the current Linux version I have and get a new one (Ubuntu, most likely)
    9-Starting to think that I should stop writing soon and make my lunch... *Stomach grumbles*
    10-Darkrai looks more cool, and I prefer Dark over Psychics (with one or two exceptions)

---

Umi, in one of the questions from DJ I answered that, check it out :P
    About the dubbing thing, it depends on the voice actors. Most of the time both options sound good (although for some reason I tend to like Japanese girls voices while I like Spanish guys voices... I guess that mix wont work :laugh:)

Lately I had to listen to japanese voices with subtitles mainly cause we are sooooo late on the last anime around here, that's why I watch anime online now.

By the way, not trying to being mean, but English voices are probably the worst I ever heard. Specially the ones 4Kids are using lately -_-

---

nelmir, welcome in.

Midori, happy to contribute with another nickname for your impressive nickname's list :P
    As I said, it's not likely to happen often, but yeah, yay for them!

---and with that, Zel goes to prepare and eat (gah, I'd like to skip the first part) his lunch---

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
    Years
  • HAIL ZEL!

PORTUGAL'S WITH U ALL THE WAY ! (i wanted to put my flag here but they wont let me until i get 15 posts uaaaahhh X( )

(except for the euro 2008 thing hermano)

by the way i want in (lol)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    elow again. :badsmile:

1. How does it feel to be an inspiration by others, zel? :3
    2. White or black rose? :\
    3. While packing your snacks for a fieldtrip, will you pack it all up, eat a bit outta it, or is it already in your belly (question from mystery dungeon 2). :P
    4. A person told you to buy this thing, but you don't like it, but you like the person, what should you do?
    5. Do you play any musical instruments?
    6. Singing or dancing?
    7. Pork or beef?
    8. Do you like doughnuts? :3
    9. Favorite soup?
    10. Are ya hungry now? :laugh:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • @JJK: I dont know what the Euro2008 would bother us. Cause when it comes to soccer, we are on different regions :P
    Welcome!

@DJ: Let's reply!

1-Probably when I was at my first year, I would feel a bit proud. But as time passed I stoped caring about a lot of things.
    2-Didnt I heard this question before? White are nicer I think.
    3-O.o <--MD2 question? (Oh man... What are those guys from Nintendo smoking? '-_-)
    I never went to a field trip, but I guess I'd pack and eat when I'm hungry (and if I'm hungry while packing I would eat something that I'm not packing)
    Which Pokemon am I? :laugh:
    4-It's simple: If I really like someone (and I must REALLY like the person), then I'd do anything (except commiting suicide XP), because I'm just like that.
    5-I dont have any musical talent. The only thing I've played before is the flute, and because it was school stuff...
    6-Singing, at least there I dont suck that much :P
    7-Beef, it's more common around here.
    8-Donuts? If so, it's rare to see them here, I guess I'd like them.
    9-Chicken soup.
    10-YEEEEEEAH!!!! How'd you know?

Going to lunch!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    3-O.o <--MD2 question? (Oh man... What are those guys from Nintendo smoking? '-_-)
    I never went to a field trip, but I guess I'd pack and eat when I'm hungry (and if I'm hungry while packing I would eat something that I'm not packing)
    Which Pokemon am I? :laugh:
    eheheheh. :P
    no idea zel, but it saids here that you have a Hardy nature... :P
    10-YEEEEEEAH!!!! How'd you know?

Going to lunch!

eheheh. :P

Last edited:

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
    Years
  • @JJK: I dont know what the Euro2008 would bother us. Cause when it comes to soccer, we are on different regions :P
    Welcome!

ah sorry
    i saw ur legendary beasts videon on youtube with the discripction in english and spanish, so i tought u were from spain (:D OMG)
    hey its not my fault that i was born in the XVI century!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • *does new page dance*

Lately I had to listen to japanese voices with subtitles mainly cause we are sooooo late on the last anime around here, that's why I watch anime online now.

By the way, not trying to being mean, but English voices are probably the worst I ever heard. Specially the ones 4Kids are using lately -_-

---

nelmir, welcome in.

Midori, happy to contribute with another nickname for your impressive nickname's list
    As I said, it's not likely to happen often, but yeah, yay for them!

---and with that, Zel goes to prepare and eat (gah, I'd like to skip the first part) his lunch----

I agree. XD I barely watch anime in English at all anymore.

What did you eat? : 3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Welcome in, psyduck007 ("I'm duck, psyduck..." :laugh:) and mattaceten (sorry, no joke for you :P)

JJK: Oh well, just remember that Spanish is not only spoken in Spain :P

ChiChi: Oh, it was a long time since your page dances! :)
    What did I eat? From that time? Who would remember? XP

Years
  • Yeah. I've decided to do them when you least expect it. XD
    I forget lots of stuff. XD Boo for forgetfulness~

What's up? : 3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hey there zel... I noticed that you're very busy lately... :\
    because of that fact, here are three questions for ya... :\

1. What's up(don't say the sky nor the ceiling or whatever)?
    2. How are you today?
    3. What are the things you need to be doing?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • What's up? the universe? I'm not too much around because either I have to do something for the Uni or the hack on the mornings, then I go to Uni on the afternoons, and when I return on the night I'm lately pretty tired so I eat and go to bed, that's why you dont see me often these days.

How am I today? A bit scared, because we will start a groupal work and since I'm not too social, it's one of the days that I dont like. I always end up as the "last to pick" :(

What are the... what? Whatever, I need to start working on my delayed assignment, since now I was able to make that thing work on my Linux. And start to work more often on my hack. With those two I'd be fine.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    oh... I see... :(
    well, try to think positive, zel. :)

anyways, I wish ye luck on those then. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back