• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
  • I watched some Twitch and saw a little of Kingdom Hearts 3, and it was such a trip. Sort of like an enthusiastic twelve-year-old wrote a fan fiction and the creators just ran with it. Seems fun, though, but all of those cutscenes! Plus people kept grinning with clenched teeth. Try it in the mirror and you just look wildly threatening and halfway batty. Most anime expressions don't stand up to actual trial.

Still, great graphics. And its got Mickey and Goofy and Donald and stuff! That redeems it, no matter the mind-boggling wackiness. I'd play it.

And I forgot to wash my hair, so tomorrow I'll have to wear a fedora so that the beauteous northern Italian waitress doesn't clue me out as being the lazy rodent I am.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Kingdom Hearts is pretty much that, yeah lol. Story is a mess. Seems people have really enjoyed the last game or hated it I've seen both sides pft. I personally enjoyed it but I also don't have incredibly high standards (look at: my favorite pokemon character). Most of the time if I don't beat a game it's either because I got distracted or I got stuck on some boss. I think there has only been a few times I put down a game because I got bored and Gen 7 of the Pokemon games actually falls under that category (yikes!!)

Also if I had a beanie I would have totally worn it during the colder weather last week, Zach

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I've tried to get into kingdom hearts but I only ever played like one game and just couldn't get into it. Maybe in the future though since I've heard good things.

Years
  • I feel like I'm watching Pepé Le Pew at work here :laugh-squinted:

That's where I acquired my technique. Also, seeing Biff from Back to the Future has opened my eyes to the joys of obnoxiousness in the face of romance. That, and just natural instincts. The more you like them, the more you wipe your feet on them. Boot feet. Smelly, smelly boot feet by the grace of socks that haven't been washed in at least a year.

But I found a new concubine today. They don't know they're my concubine yet, obviously, but they will. Eventually.

Years
  • Oh lordy that is a scary statement my friend.

8kJ4qAd.gif

But now that we're in the Entertainment & Media forum, let's discuss it! Is anyone else super tired about songs and lyrics centred around sex, or generic love songs? It'll probably sound weird coming from a creep, but we have our limits!

And when the singer is a female it sort of feels like an attempt to garner cheap popularity, as opposed to celebrating genuine sensuality. Which is old news, anyway. I want a song about tripping over ego and falling into a fleshy void of ice cream demons, with a solid synth background.

Years
  • I totally forget this thread is still a thing!

Lyrics centered around sex or love can be good, if written right. Sadly, most of the mainstream music don't care about quality nowadays.

Years
  • There are a few jewels in the industry, though. Gang of Youths could be legendary if someone would only shine a spotlight on them. Muse and Sia are genuinely inspired, and I'm really excited to see what Grace VanderWaal comes up with next, as well as Weezer in the Black Album. They're all twinned in the sense of having brilliant voices that stand out - no whispery, studio-mutilated murmurs about all the stuff they get up to in between forging forgettable and regrettable music.

As soon as someone hops on the sexualised bandwagon, I really lose a lot of respect for them. It's always refreshing to see an act who aren't relying on anything but the quality of their tunes to reach the top.

And its hella possible to do a sultry bedroom ballad with tact and taste.

Years
  • After a bazillion years I've finally started embracing my phone and it is slowly taking over stuff I've always used a PC for. I will always need a PC, well a laptop, for certain tasks but I am finding it less important than it used to be.

How much does everyone use their PC vs their phone?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I think it really depends on the day but overall I think I use them fairly equally? Possibly use the phone more since I tend to use it while I walk and stuff.

Years
    • Age 24
    • U.S.
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    I use both about equally. On days I'm out at college, I'm more likely to use my phone since I'm out and about, but at home I use my PC more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i was almost strictly phone from like 2017-late 2018 because i honestly didn't feel like getting onto the laptop and the things i would have used a laptop for i could've easily done on a computer. honestly i feel like sometimes i'm only on a computer to well ... browse this site and to do some things in relation to this place haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lately I've often had a mobage grinding on my phone as I use my laptop, so technically I use 'em both equally but... as much as I adore the convenience of having the internet everywhere I go, I hate typing a lot on my phone so if I get into a conversation on Discord and I have the option of switching to my laptop, I will 100% of the time. I also don't enjoy typing out long messages on my phone, so I'll try to switch to a computer for that too.

So I'm glued to my phone, but I still have very specific preferences for it ahaha.

Reading Blade

I use both fairly equally, When I'm at home I mostly lay down a watch TV, I have a Google Home so I can controll my TV with it, So I dont use my phone much, I watch pretty much everything on the TV mostly Youtube, I may browse on my phone while watching but not much, Later in the day I get my Chromebook out when my mom is home.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll always prefer a PC over a phone. I actually get bored of my phone rather quickly unless it's say, Pokemon GO or if I'm listening to music on the go. Otherwise I'd rather browse the web or do stuff on my computer, it's much easier for multitasking.

Years
  • I prefer computers as well, mainly because 99% of stuff I could look at on my phone can be seen on the computer as well, and I just like the use of larger screens.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    for like two years all i was doing on my phone was like... browsing tumblr and twitter because i dropped off the face of the earth from places like here and other places where i would talk to people and thus had no online social interaction for nearly all of those two years. now that i have a reason to be typing more i'm on the computer more, if that makes sense.

Back