• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I like Oranguru's design and typing (The Normal/Psychic combination is very nice in my opinion), it was actually a potential member for me to choose in my first playthrough of Ultra Moon, but it turned out I used Starmie for a Psychic type instead. I'm not a big fan of Passimian myself, though. His design does not please me and being a pure Fighting type is meh. His stats are pretty nice, on the other hand. 80 speed is relatively good for an Alolan Pokémon

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Why is it every time I see the characters doing the Z-Move thing... all I think of is Power Rangers?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 20, 2018
I?m ready to do a gengar trade, I will trade my Haunter over, if you have a haunter that?s alright, then we trade back as I do want mine in specific. If you don?t have a haunter I will trade you one on the return.
Trade code: Charmander Caterpie Pikachu

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • he/him
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I haven't personally used either, but I've seen that Oranguru in VGC is pretty darn good.

Years
Why is it every time I see the characters doing the Z-Move thing... all I think of is Power Rangers?

gotta admit, when I first played through SM, I wasn't a huge fan of some of the Z-posts (I still am not for a few) but I grew used to them despite how silly they looked.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
gotta admit, when I first played through SM, I wasn't a huge fan of some of the Z-posts (I still am not for a few) but I grew used to them despite how silly they looked.

I haven't played SM in ages and haven't bought USM as of yet. Yeah, i got used to it too... somewhat. At least there was so many intricate features/mini games to make up for some of the little weirdness here and there.

... but one of those SM weird things which always annoyed me to no end:

GF did such an awesome job with NPCs, especially the more notable ones.. all the way down to a particular way each one gestures & walks. Then the scene cuts over to your character, just standing there with that same dopey manikin look on it's face... which it has during every situation.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah Oranguru and Passimian are both cool.

Even though Passimian was in my game in Sun, Oranguru was my favorite. While I like both I had my eye on Oranguru after seeing a really cool sweep. I also tend to use psychic types a bit more often. I am glad to see that normal/psychic dual type utilized again, I liked it on Girafarig.

Years
I used Oranguru up until the end of the game in SM and honestly, it was useful af in walling Lunala. Multiple CMs meant it could eat Shadow Ball pretty handily while I weaken Lunala enough to catch it.

I never really used it again though because despite its usefulness defensively, I always thought it was pretty mediocre overall and didn't bother much with it.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
i'm posting this here because it's not considered spam in the here and now. xD

My best poke pics from Moon. xD

HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

HNI_0007.JPG

Last edited:
Years
Hello!

... but it's worrying how often good-looks are dependent on eyebrows. Such precious commodities. Not to be plucked. No sir, not at all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Lmaoooo. Eyebrows are important! If they are M shaped, they kind of could do with some plucking.

Years
I'm grateful my eyebrows never get too busy/require that much maintenance. I do try to make sure nothing crazy is going on up there every time I shave {which is once or twice a week}

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I dont do anything with mine bc they hide a scar i got in kindergarden

Back