• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] 🌳 Paradise: The Nature Club

How would you like the Nature Club to operate?

• Include all natural life in one club (so incorporate wild animals into this thread)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Keep this club for plants/insects and make a separate club for all other wild animals

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Separate animals and plants entirely into different clubs (with entomology transferred to a "wildlif

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Welcome
to
The Nature Club

~

Earth is a planet filled with diverse, ever changing beauty. From its golden beaches, mysterious oceans, enchanting forests and vast deserts, to its great mountain ranges and frozen wonderlands, there is something for everyone to enjoy. This club is a place to share your stories, hopes and interests of the natural world!

When you join, you will be asked to choose a plant to raise with every post you make. It grows in three stages, requiring five posts to reach each stage at a total of 15 posts. When the plant is fully grown, you can then request another! This is simply a cute gimmick for you collectors out there, but interesting things may come of it later down the track...

But wait, there's more! In partnership with PC's Virtual Pokémon Pet, by joining, you are automatically eligible to raise any grass or bug-type VPP for only 150 posts, and only 125 when they become seasonal VPPs! The same applies for certain themed Pokémon! See this list for all the eligible VPPs!

Interested in entomology?

If you're fascinated with insects, then this is the club for you! We'd love to see the discoveries you've made, so drop by with your stories and photographs. And don't forget, members of this club can request a VPP of any bug-type Pokémon for 25 less posts to raise it!

Sign-up form
Name:
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you:
The plant you will raise:
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods:

Beginner's event: It's time to get exploring! Don't worry, there's no need to travel far. In this event, I want you to find one plant species and one insect species - it can be anything - and document your findings. Add photos if you can, although it isn't necessary. Become the expert - research the species and share your new knowledge with us! We'd love to hear about the nature in your area. :)

Guidelines:

Topics can include anything related to plants, terrain, environmental awareness and insects!
Have an idea for a Nature Club event? Feel free to suggest it!
You can create a new topic at any time, just be mindful of how active the current one is!
Double posts are perfectly acceptable if no one else has posted in some time.
All PokéCommunity and Clubhouse rules apply.​

Member list:

lurantis-sprite.png
Hyzenthlay Lvl. 1: Gerbera seedling
whimsicott-zeostar.png
ZeoStar Lvl. 1: Anthurium seedling
vikavolt-caite-chan.png
Caite-chan Lvl. 1: Pine sapling
roselia-visionofmilotic.png
VisionofMilotic Lvl. 1: Rose cutting
mothim-icycatelf.png
icycatelf Lvl. 1: Lactuca floridana seedling
swadloon-eleanor.png
Eleanor Lvl. 1: Bald Cypress seedling

CSS under construction.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
realdex.png
The International RealDex
Welcome to the International RealDex, a database developed by icycatelf where information for all real-world Pokémon is stored! The goal is to complete the RealDex by photographing and documenting Pokémons' real life counterparts from around the world, then submitting it to this club.

Ever thought your cat looked remarkably like a Purugly, that the flower in your garden reminds you of Sunflora? Or maybe you own an antique teacup that might just be a Sinistea? Send in your photographs and they'll be added to the Dex!
ico_3ds_001.png
Bulbasaur
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_007.png
Squirtle
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_010.png
Caterpie
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_012.png
Butterfree
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_013.png
Weedle
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_014.png
Kakuna
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_015.png
Beedrill (shiny)
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_016.png
Pidgey
Spoiler:

ico_old_019_1.png
Rattata
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_023.png
Ekans
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_025.png
Pikachu
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_046.png
Paras
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_047.png
Parasect
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_048.png
Venonat
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_049.png
Venomoth
Spoiler:

ico_old_052_1.png
ico_3ds_053.png
Meowth + Persian
Spoiler:

ico_old_059_1.png
Arcanine
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_060.png
Poliwag
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_061_r.png
Poliwhirl
Spoiler:

ico_old_063_1.png
Abra
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_095.png
Onix (shiny)
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_108.png
Lickitung
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_109.png
Koffing
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_114.png
Tangela
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_123.png
Scyther
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_127.png
Pinsir
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_132.png
Ditto
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_138.png
Omanyte
Spoiler:

ico_old_154_1.png
Meganium
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_167.png
Spinarak
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_168.png
Ariados
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_175.png
Togepi
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_187.png
Hoppip
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_188.png
Skiploom
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_189.png
Jumpluff
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_193.png
Yanma (shiny)
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_194.png
Wooper
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_197.png
Umbreon
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_198.png
Murkrow
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_204.png
Pineco
Spoiler:

ico_old_205_1.png
Forretress
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_206.png
Dunsparce
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_207.png
Gligar
Spoiler:

ico_old_213_1.png
Shuckle
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_214.png
Heracross
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_267.png
Beautifly
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_269.png
Dustox
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_273.png
Seedot
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_274.png
Nuzleaf
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_283.png
Surskit
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_284.png
Masquerain
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_290.png
Nincada
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_291.png
ico_3ds_292.png
Ninjask + Shedinja
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_313.png
Volbeat
Spoiler:

ico_old_406_1.png
Budew
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_315.png
Roselia
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_328.png
Trapinch
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_329.png
Vibrava
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_330.png
Flygon
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_333.png
Swablu
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_341.png
ico_old_342_1.png
Corphish + Crawdaunt
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_345.png
Lileep
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_396.png
Starly
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_401.png
ico_3ds_402.png
Kricketot + Kricketune
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_412-plant.png
Burmy
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_413-plant.png
Wormadam
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_414.png
Mothim
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_415.png
Combee
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_469.png
Yanmega
Spoiler:

ico_old_470_1.png
ico_old_471_1.png
Leafeon + Glaceon
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_495.png
Snivy
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_509.png
Purrloin
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_519.png
Pidove
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_520.png
Tranquill
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_535.png
Tympole
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_536.png
Palpitoad
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_537.png
Seismitoad
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_540.png
Sewaddle
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_544.png
Whirlipede
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_549.png
Lilligant
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_572.png
Minccino
Spoiler:

ico_old_582_1.png
ico_old_583_1.png
ico_old_584_1.png
Vanillite + Vanillish + Vanilluxe
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_585-winter.png
Deerling
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_588.png
Karrablast
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_595.png
Joltik
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_597.png
Ferroseed
Spoiler:

ico_old_598_1.png
Ferrothorn
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_616.png
Shelmet
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_630.png
Mandibuzz
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_637.png
Volcarona (shiny)
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_661.png
Fletchling
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_662.png
Fletchinder
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_663.png
Talonflame
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_714.png
Noibat
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_718-50.png
Zygarde Cell
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_725.png
Litten
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_726.png
Torracat
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_731.png
Pikipek
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_742.png
ico_3ds_743.png
Cutiefly + Ribombee
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_744.png
Rockruff
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_755.png
Morelull
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_757.png
Salandit
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_767.png
Wimpod
Spoiler:

ico_3ds_794.png
Buzzwole
Spoiler:

skwovet.png
Skwovet
Spoiler:

blipbug.png
Blipbug
Spoiler:

dottler.png
Dottler
Spoiler:

orbeetle.png
Orbeetle
Spoiler:

chewtle.png
Chewtle
Spoiler:

drednaw.png
Drednaw
Spoiler:

sizzlipede.png
Sizzlipede
Spoiler:

boltund.png
Boltund
Spoiler:

rolycoly.png
Rolycoly
Spoiler:

falinks.png
Falinks
Spoiler:

frosmoth.png
Frosmoth
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Name: Zeostar
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Whismicott
The plant you will raise: Anthurium
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Praying Mantis

I would like to join this as I have planted trees before. When I was in the 1st grade, I went outside in the backyard one day and planted about 10 trees with my mother. Unfortunately not all of them survived, but the ones that did are still growing a decade later. We occasionally visit that old house and check on our trees. It was a special memory.

Spoiler:

I love the look of these plants. There's also a pink variation.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Name: Caite-chan
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Vikavolt
The plant you will raise: Pine Tree
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Walking Sticks, Lightning Bugs, Praying Mantis and Grasshoppers

Years
Name: Sam

The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Roselia, a shiny one if it's allowed.

The plant you will raise: A rose bush.

I'd like to think of my rose as a Desmond Tutu Rose, since I love red roses and the passion they representnd. This is an especially gorgeous rose, and pays tribute to the heroic efforts and kindness of Bishop Tutu. They grow in my community, this I photographed at the city garden during my birthday last year.

Spoiler:

Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Butterflies, ladybugs and Vespiquen- throwing in my favorite bug Pokemon because I can :P

I also plan to participate in this event. We've been experiencing heavy rainy this weekend, so I can't snap shot anything today, but when the sun returns I'll see what's in my backyard.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I enjoy taking "nature walks" nearly every day, weather permitting, looking for insects and other interesting fauna, flora, and fungi—even fossils. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my finds!

Name: icycatelf
The Grass- or Bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Mothim
The plant you will raise: Let's go with Lactuca floridana since its flowers are some of the prettiest I've encountered.
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Moths! Some of my faves include the Rosy Maple Moth, Giant Leopard Moth, Smaller Parasa, and iconic Luna Moth. I also enjoy caterpillars, especially bagworms (thanks to Pokémon, I'm sure) and sphinx caterpillars.

cHwjiyC.jpg

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Name: Eleanor
The Grass- or Bug-type Pokémon that represents you: I can have both at the same time! Swadloon~
The plant you will raise: I think I'll start with something a bit exotic and that doesn't look too interesting at first sight, but that I saw on a park near here and found very interesting: Taxodium distichum, aka. the Bald Cypress!
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Dragonflies! If I had to point out a species in particular, it's a local - Calopteryx splendens, or the Banded demoiselle!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Fair warning these pictures will be BIG but in a good way. With my new phone I love the camera I have on it and I'm always playing around with it. I've been taking pictures of the rose bush we have in honor of Mom and still getting into the middle of October and she it STILL blooming roses.

And with all the gardening we've been doing this past summer we get all sorts of bugs and as usual I've been trying to take pictures of them with my phone. I try to get as close as I can before they decide to hop off.

Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Name: Clover
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Lurantis
The plant you will raise: Gerbera
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Ladybugs, dragonflies, butterflies, moths, mantises, bees and Christmas spiders!

Gerberas are my favourite flower - I adore their bright, cheerful yet simple beauty and all the colours they come in! I also like to collect merchandise and jewellery of ladybugs, dragonflies and butterflies when I can. <3

Name: Zeostar
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Whismicott
The plant you will raise: Anthurium
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Praying Mantis

I would like to join this as I have planted trees before. When I was in the 1st grade, I went outside in the backyard one day and planted about 10 trees with my mother. Unfortunately not all of them survived, but the ones that did are still growing a decade later. We occasionally visit that old house and check on our trees. It was a special memory.

Spoiler:

I love the look of these plants. There's also a pink variation.

Welcome, Zeo! That's sure a beautiful flower you chose - I also love anthuriums, they have quite an exotic charm to them! And that's a lovely memory you've shared. What kind of trees were they? :) Do you still enjoy gardening?

Name: Caite-chan
The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Vikavolt
The plant you will raise: Pine Tree
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Walking Sticks, Lightning Bugs, Praying Mantis and Grasshoppers

Hi, Caite, welcome! I forgot Vikavolt existed, probably because I blocked Charjabug out of my memory. xD And I love phasmids, too! Here were call them stick insects and they swarm the outside walls of our house at certain times of the year, haha. They're fun to play with - same with grasshoppers. :D Are pine trees your favourite?

Name: Sam

The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Roselia, a shiny one if it's allowed.

The plant you will raise: A rose bush.

I'd like to think of my rose as a Desmond Tutu Rose, since I love red roses and the passion they representnd. This is an especially gorgeous rose, and pays tribute to the heroic efforts and kindness of Bishop Tutu. They grow in my community, this I photographed at the city garden during my birthday last year.

Spoiler:

Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Butterflies, ladybugs and Vespiquen- throwing in my favorite bug Pokemon because I can :P

I also plan to participate in this event. We've been experiencing heavy rainy this weekend, so I can't snap shot anything today, but when the sun returns I'll see what's in my backyard.

Happy to see you here, Sam! Roses are such a healing flower, aren't they? I find that nothing quite soothes the heart like a magnificent rose display, with their air of romance and delicate perfume... *wistful sigh* I always swoon over a rose garden! Those Desmond Tutu Roses are stunning, in particular! It must be lovely having the world come alive in bloom on your birthday. <3 I hope you will share your gardening tips with us. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you discover!

I enjoy taking "nature walks" nearly every day, weather permitting, looking for insects and other interesting fauna, flora, and fungi—even fossils. I'm looking forward to sharing some of my finds!

Name: icycatelf
The Grass- or Bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Mothim
The plant you will raise: Let's go with Lactuca floridana since its flowers are some of the prettiest I've encountered.
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Moths! Some of my faves include the Rosy Maple Moth, Giant Leopard Moth, Smaller Parasa, and iconic Luna Moth. I also enjoy caterpillars, especially bagworms (thanks to Pokémon, I'm sure) and sphinx caterpillars.

cHwjiyC.jpg

Welcome to the club, icycatelf! I'm really excited to see all your contributions, especially after everything you've shared in your Pokémon General thread! Mothim is a really underrated Pokémon and one of my favourite bug-types (especially its shiny), so excellent choice. ^^

Can't wait to hear more about your expertise! I'm going to set up a gallery of everyone's photos and findings. :)

Name: Eleanor
The Grass- or Bug-type Pokémon that represents you: I can have both at the same time! Swadloon~
The plant you will raise: I think I'll start with something a bit exotic and that doesn't look too interesting at first sight, but that I saw on a park near here and found very interesting: Taxodium distichum, aka. the Bald Cypress!
Your favourite bugs/insects/arthropods: Dragonflies! If I had to point out a species in particular, it's a local - Calopteryx splendens, or the Banded demoiselle!

Signing up with style, huh? I like it! Happy to have you join, Loomie! :D Mature cypress trees are amazing and attract all kinds of life. I even love how they look in the winter, they're so willowy and wraithlike. <3

Ah, dragonflies are amazing, aren't they? Over here in WA we're getting mature dragonflies again, and it's so fascinating seeing them zip about with such agility! It helps that they eat mosquitoes. :') I hope to hear more about the nature and insect life in your area! :D Are there any flowers that you particularly like?

Fair warning these pictures will be BIG but in a good way. With my new phone I love the camera I have on it and I'm always playing around with it. I've been taking pictures of the rose bush we have in honor of Mom and still getting into the middle of October and she it STILL blooming roses.

And with all the gardening we've been doing this past summer we get all sorts of bugs and as usual I've been trying to take pictures of them with my phone. I try to get as close as I can before they decide to hop off.

Spoiler:

Wow, I am just loving those roses... the colour is surreal! I think those peach ones with the pink tips are some of my favourite, actually. Such a beautiful way to honour your mother. What are these particular roses called?

Cute grasshopper! Cats sure love to chase these little guys, haha. So did I when I was a kid, until I discovered that they puke on you as a defence mechanism. xD I LOVE seeing grasshoppers because over here it means summer is on its way. :D

Hyzenthlay

Years
Double posting because I wanted to ask you all something separately from my last post!

So, this club was originally intended as a place to discuss everything about nature, apart from animals, because I was going to create a separate club for wild animals. Icycatelf suggested either making this club include animals to negate a separate club, or make the animal club and include insects there, instead of here. Or I could make the animal club and keep this club as it currently is (with insects included). What are your thoughts on this?

I'm going to reconstruct the OP at some point anyway when I include the upcoming games and events, so any choice is fine by me. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Double posting because I wanted to ask you all something separately from my last post!

So, this club was originally intended as a place to discuss everything about nature, apart from animals, because I was going to create a separate club for wild animals. Icycatelf suggested either making this club include animals to negate a separate club, or make the animal club and include insects there, instead of here. Or I could make the animal club and keep this club as it currently is (with insects included). What are your thoughts on this?

I'm going to reconstruct the OP at some point anyway when I include the upcoming games and events, so any choice is fine by me. :)

I mean there's enough animals in the world to have its own club without it being to minimal. Technically there's enough bugs in the world for the same thing but you just chose to put them together. I almost feel like it would be to much if we included animals seeing as how with VPP this is for Grass and Bug types.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Welcome to the club, icycatelf! I'm really excited to see all your contributions, especially after everything you've shared in your Pokémon General thread! Mothim is a really underrated Pokémon and one of my favourite bug-types (especially its shiny), so excellent choice. ^^

Can't wait to hear more about your expertise! I'm going to set up a gallery of everyone's photos and findings. :)
I love Shiny Mothim, too! My full-odds Gen. IV Shiny Mothim, which I spent nearly a year hunting, is my most prized Shiny. Sadly, since it didn't make it into SWSH or the DLC, now it's imprisoned in HOME until DP remakes. :(

I've been looking, but I haven't found anything new yet. I did get one of my top 10 favorite moths again last night, though: the Dot-Lined White (not to be confused with more common black-spotted white moths, such as the Fall Webworm Moth). The famous "Venezuelan Poodle Moth" is believed to belong to the same genus as this species (Artace) and may even be the same species or a subspecies.

Spoiler:

If it wasn't standard for Eeveelutions to be the color primarily associated with their type, I think that a "poodle moth" would be a perfect basis for a Bug-type Eeveelution! (Maybe Shiny Motteon could be based on it?)

I mean there's enough animals in the world to have its own club without it being to minimal. Technically there's enough bugs in the world for the same thing but you just chose to put them together. I almost feel like it would be to much if we included animals seeing as how with VPP this is for Grass and Bug types.
I mainly brought this up because insects are also animals.

Last edited:
Years
Here is the first part of my beginner's expedition. These Fuchsia-colored beauties are fortunately right in my front yard, they are sasanqua camellias. My mother planted them. They bloom best in semi-sun. They are native to China and Japan. My mom tells me that they grow smaller than other camellias in her garden like the Japonica. Sasquana is more like rose bush size, which is a fine height for me.

Spoiler:

Years
Name: Dave.

The grass or bug-type Pokémon that represents you: Torterra

The Plant that you would raise.: A Mango Tree (Mangifera indica). I think it is necessary to know about scientific names.

Favourite Bugs/Insects/Arthropods: Centipede (Chilopoda), Ladybug (Coccinellidae), Milipede (Diplopoda) and Mountain Grasshopper (Melanoplus alpina).
I will first find what should I research.

Years
Well hi guys,
Umm..
So May I ask you a question,
A dog has given birth to the pup and I cannot decide a nice name for her. Would you help me to suggest a name for her???

Her Pic
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just wanted to pop in here briefly and say that so far I've planted over 140 Daffodil bulbs across the neighborhood (in white, yellow, and pink!) and was lucky enough to come across a yellow-sided Garder snake while doing so!! I was so happy to see the gorgeous creature. :') Pics to come!

I know I'm not an official member of the club but I hope you don't mind my little contribution!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry for the double post!
Well hi guys,
Umm..
So May I ask you a question,
A dog has given birth to the pup and I cannot decide a nice name for her. Would you help me to suggest a name for her???

Her Pic

If you want something that's feminine and speaks to her coloring, I recommend Amaya. Sable and Opal are cute too. :)

Years
This was a cool video I found of unique insects that can be raised as pets. My favorite has got to be the female flower mantis used in the screen cap. It's a work of art! The poodle moth is my second choice. It seems like something that would exist in a Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts movie, yet reminds me a little of Frosmoth too. The sunset moth is also very pretty.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
This was a cool video I found of unique insects that can be raised as pets. My favorite has got to be the female flower mantis used in the screen cap. It's a work of art! The poodle moth is my second choice. It seems like something that would exist in a Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts movie, yet reminds me a little of Frosmoth too. The sunset moth is also very pretty.

Although the "Venezuelan Poodle Moth" hasn't been officially classified yet (to my knowledge), many of those shots during its segment are not "poodle moths" but the Domestic Silk Moth and members of the Hyphantria and Spilosoma genus of tiger moths.

Did you know that Frosmoth's Chinese name translates Snow Flannel Moth?

Xt1D1zS.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
So as of today, in memoriam of my dearly departed Zebra Jumper Brad, I've just officially signed up to be on a waiting list for a male Regal Jumping Spider!! Warning, spider image below for arachnophobes!:

Spoiler:

Look at those blue-green chelicerae! And the white smile on his abdomen! I'm so excited, I already have wingless fruit flies and pinhead crickets on the way for when he's ready to be shipped. He should be about instar 7 or 8 when I get him.

Any recommendations for names for this handsome little prince? I'm thinking something noble to honor his regal heritage. Amadeus maybe? Perhaps Markus? Suggestions appreciated!! (。'▽'。)♡

Last edited:
Back