• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 🎉🎉🎉It is Dave's BIRTHDAY!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • Hello All, Well today on 24 June someone who kept us all amusing with his activities was born.. Yes Today is The Killer Red Skull aka Dave "Ghost" Hawk's Birthday!!! So Happy Birthday Pal!!!!

🎉🎉🎂🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!🎂🎂🎊🎊​

11b4642c9b40e97ec1a3f0cd760fb412.gif

images

Hail our God of Hell And God of Death!

Years
  • Happy Birthday Dave!!! What a nicely made thread, well-done Allen!

I hope you have a really fun and exciting day today, full of love and laughter Dave. /Hugs you

Hurry up, don't let the birthday Gengar eat all the yummy celebration feast we brought you.

Years
  • Thank you Super Ash!

Thank you Aslan!

Thank you very much Sam, For becoming my friend and wishing me, Hug to you too!

professor plum;10374766. said:

Thank you Professor, but please don't gift me science homework!

Thank you very much Zeo, I am sorry that I wasn't able to wish you Happy Birthday! But again better late than never, Happy Birthday to you too!

Thanks Megan!!!

Sorry Rekoil, I couldn't quote your post but the cake you sent me is very yummy! Mmmmmmm...! Best cake ever I had!

Thanks Louise, When is yours?

Thank you Sheep! I didn't expected that Owner would wish a goon like me. As I said earlier better late than never.

And everyone again very much Thank you to Shower me with happiness and well wishes from you and making this day a memorable one where I celebrated my first Birthday on PC. Although I am of complete 16 years and onto my journey to 17 years, I feel as if I am a new born baby in this forum. Anyways I am going to count my PC age as well, I am Turing 1 on PC! Thanks to all of you again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Thank you Super Ash!

Thank you Aslan!

Thank you very much Sam, For becoming my friend and wishing me, Hug to you too!

Thank you Professor, but please don't gift me science homework!

Thank you very much Zeo, I am sorry that I wasn't able to wish you Happy Birthday! But again better late than never, Happy Birthday to you too!

Thanks Megan!!!

Sorry Rekoil, I couldn't quote your post but the cake you sent me is very yummy! Mmmmmmm...! Best cake ever I had!

Thanks Louise, When is yours?

Thank you Sheep! I didn't expected that Owner would wish a goon like me. As I said earlier better late than never.

And everyone again very much Thank you to Shower me with happiness and well wishes from you and making this day a memorable one where I celebrated my first Birthday on PC. Although I am of complete 16 years and onto my journey to 17 years, I feel as if I am a new born baby in this forum. Anyways I am going to count my PC age as well, I am Turing 1 on PC! Thanks to all of you again!
    my birthday is senpember the 18

Back