• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA 10k posts in 11 months

Years
    ~29.33 posts per day overall since i revived my account sometime in March last year.

~104.58 posts per day since December 8, 2020 when i first started doing the VPP challenge.

AMA or AMWIDWML (Ask Me What I'm Doing With My Life).

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    What are you doing with your life? =O

Jk xD
    Were you shy in the beginning?

Years
    why are you a spambot and how have you evaded being banned for so many posts in so little time
    i was actually created by an admin to artificially bring the forums back to life until real people came in and inhabited the place.
    What are you doing with your life? =O

Jk xD
    Were you shy in the beginning?
    heya Catto! i was shy enough to not post anything from 2013 to early 2020 xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Have you ever considered buying posts alongside making your regular posts? That way you can post while you're posting, because others do the work for you.

Years
    Have you ever considered buying posts alongside making your regular posts? That way you can post while you're posting, because others do the work for you.
    you know what, i'm actually on the fence about hiring someone in the opposite timezone to post for me while i'm asleep so i'm active on PC 24/7. but then i'd have to find someone who can match my speed...

Years
    • Online now
    Do you usually let crobat learn acrobatics?

As someone else who uses crobat on like 90% of my teams, this is something I can never decide.

Years
    Do you usually let crobat learn acrobatics?

As someone else who uses crobat on like 90% of my teams, this is something I can never decide.
    when i used a Crobat in Gen 5, it was one of the best moves imo, so yes. i usually don't think about items that much for it afterwards, especially since i allow myself to heal in battle (casual and all).

Years
    Favorite section of PC and why!
    i have the most posts coming from Forum Games, so i think in terms of ranking that'd be first. a good chunk of my forum friends regulalry post there and we help each other bloat post counts :D

runners-up are Off-Topic, PokeTrivia, Meet & Greet, and Internet & Technology. honorable mentions go to Entertainment & Media, Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, Virtual Pokemon Pet, & Previous Generations!

Years
    What are in your opinion the pros and cons of living in your country?
    PROS
    - govt don't give a damn about piracy so i don't ever need a VPN
    - tourist spots are pretty nice
    - no snow, just cold nights every now and then
    - street food is absolutely delicious
    - cost of living is relatively cheaper compared to other countries

CONS
    - extreme poverty
    - extreme corruption from the government
    - awful roadmap layout. traffic almost everywhere you go
    - on top of that, roads are dangerous as heck since no one follows proper driving etiquette + people jaywalk anywhere and everywhere
    - cost of living may be less, but so are wages. this is why we flock to find jobs abroad

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Woah hohohoh 10K You're alive and kicking, Roni!
    I've become almost dead XD

Anyway, an AMA? Umm, well:
    1) Do you still drink Ketchup from the bottle?
    2) What's your favourite pokemon, and why is it crobat?
    3) Anything new you'd like to learn?

Back