• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 13 years on PC and 35k posts

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi :3

I figured I should make this because I've forgotten almost all of my anniversaires so far. And milestone post counts. But not this one!!

This is my 35000th post on the PokéCommunity forums. And a couple of days ago iirc my account turned 13 years old.

PC has changed a loooot since 2007. People I've known here have come and gone. But it hasn't gotten worse. I still enjoy this place and cherish my friends here. PC is its code and fancy designs, sure, but it also is its people. Even when the people change. There's some kind of PC spirit that just pervades perpetually. And it's nice.

Thank you, everyone who has been on staff with me or been in clubs with me or RPd with me or just posted with me or chatted with me or ever seen me and thought "nice person, i'll talk with them". You've contributed to the PC spirit, for me c:

I've been Fable, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Adventure, Apotheosis, Doctor, Astronaut, engineer, Pikachu, Raichu, Who, Lynx, adventure with different spellings, Horsemeat Ikeaballs... Count on it to keep changing because y'all know I can't make up my mind xD Astromancer is pretty cool though. I've also "changed" my gender and pronouns and sort of my name, and I'm ever grateful to those who made the effort to start addressing me the way that makes me feel valid and happy. You guys are what makes the world spin.

At this point I'll probably never actually leave, so here's to another 13 years of refreshing the index hoping for new posts.

Love ya x
    Riki

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Congrats Riki <33

I feel pretty proud to have known you ever since Red Hawt Chibi Pellipers aha, and that's many years ago - you've been a positive force for all this time, and I hope we can continue to be great besties. ✨

Years
    Big congratulations Riki! Am just recent friend but I can tell you've been an awesome person on here since the very beginning. Someone I aspire to be like.

I do remember you being Adventure and Lynx for a while there I think lol, was wondering where those fellas went.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    omg riki!! as your official no. 1 stan i must offer big congrats on hitting this milestone!! happy anniversary!!!!

Jag är glad att kunna kalla dig min vän! 🥺

Back