• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Gaming Challenge

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game.

Hmmmmmm......I don't really have one I guess. I'm proud of everything I play...even if it is terrible or girly.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game

Ok well at least I'm not the only who can't think of a game that qualifies as their "guilty pleasure".

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

I love the Lego games. I'm a huge Lego fan, and even more a huge Harry Potter fan. These games are just a joy and quite fun to play. I love collecting all of the characters and trying to see what the world of Harry Potter is like in Lego form. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh man, okay it's definitely Hatoful Boyfriend. I don't really play many visual novels or otome games but god, I replayed this last week and I still adored every moment of it. The premise is so stupidly great and the story is actually... really, really good by the end. I remember playing this around the same time I was playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations and being soooo much more invested in this stupid pigeon dating sim than a AAA game. It's not even really a game in the traditional sense but I love it all the same. I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit how much I like it but not ashamed enough to not recommend it to everyone I know. So go play it.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years

Basically a game you wouldn't want to be caught dead playing? I don't really think I have a game like atm. Maybe any of the Animal Crossing games? At face value it seems like a pointless kids game at first, but the more you delve into it, the more addicted you become. The anthropomorphic animals villagers really give the game it's unique charm and "cute" feel. And because it's the kind of game where you can do things at your own pace, it's almost a sort of relaxing game for me.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • (Eevee,stap missing these days) (okey dokie,I will stap. I kinda mean it)

Day 3 - A game that is underrated
    Uh......*Looks at games that she currently have* Uh......Final Fantasy XIII? Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2? I......don't know,but I'll say maybe those two.

Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game
    I heard that many people think Final Fantasy XIII is bad. I know one person that liked XIII from the start,while I know another who needed to play the game more,in order for it to actually make him like it.

So,yeah. I have considered that FFXIII became my guilty pleasure. If anyone has a problem with that,it's okay. I'm sorry for liking it. But,obviously,it's my opinion.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game.

Guilty pleasure? That's...a tough one. There aren't really many games that I play that I don't want others knowing about, if any. This one is less me being indecisive and more just not knowing if there's an answer.

I'm gonna have to say none. There really just aren't any games that I only feel comfortable playing behind closed doors. I think there were, at a time, these days I spend most of my time with roomates, so there's really nothing to hide.

^ All of this.

I kept thinking about this one practically all day. It was a boring day of laundry and vacuuming, don't worry. :P But truth be told, I couldn't come up with one, either.. and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Seems like this was a tough question for a lot of folk.
    I'm not "ashamed", per se, to admit to enjoying any of the games that I play. I like the things that I like - I've got nothing to hide, lol.

Day 4: Your guilty pleasure game.

None? lol

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years

A hard one...after some thought, I really don't have anything in mind...so........yeah.

Last edited:

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • Day 4 - Your Guilty Pleasure Game

Ooh, let's see... There aren't very many that I can think of, but I'd say the Spongebob Movie game for the Gamecube could qualify, or maybe the Lion King [SNES]. Both were surprisingly good for games based off of movies, which usually turn out to be pretty subpar, and sometimes required a bit of thinking outside the box. The Lion King in particular was a pretty hard game; I've owned it since I was a toddler and could never beat it until I was fourteen.

pkmin3033

Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Guid Helmold, because nobody ever notices him unless he says anything, which is me in a nutshell. It's played for laughs in the game, but I often get the "Huh? When did you get in here?" as well, because I rarely say anything; I'm very much a background character. I'm also the type of person who will spend all day doing something and ultimately accomplish nothing, which is something Guid does very well. We're both calm, quiet and generally laid-back individuals that nobody really notices. xD

...yeah, that's the best I've got. I almost went with nothing until I remembered Guid...which is itself ironic, as nobody ever remembers Guid. Ahaha.

Years
  • Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Oh man I wish I were Mickey Mouse. This Mickey Mouse to be exact:

If you don't know what game this is from, this is from the Kingdom Hearts Series. In KH Mickey is often referred to as King Mickey, The King, His Highness, Your Highness, or more commonly as Your Majesty and he is the king of Disney Castle. As one of the strongest characters in KH despite his small size who would want to be him? One of my favorite parts from Kingdom Hearts Re Coded is this cutscene (skip to 1:21 to get to the part I'm talking about):

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ....goddammit this is another one I don't have an answer for =(

There's never really been any character I can really relate to, never been a time where I was like "oh that guy's kinda like me" or "yo I wanna be like that guy".

Yukari

Basically the two above posts. I can't think of any video game character I'm like, or that I'd want to be.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
  • Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog (more preferably his Modern counterpart starting with the Adventure games) due to his passion for working with Technology

Years
  • Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game

I love the Lego games and Final Fantasy XIII. Nothing really besides that.

Squall Leonhart from FFVIII. Not who I wish I was, but who I relate to the most.​

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Day 5 - Game character that you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
    ......Well, shit. I have no answer to that! I can't think of anything for this.
    I am completely stumped on this one,and I feel sorry for myself because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
    I feel like I am like Lucas from Mother 3. I was afraid of many things and also a complete crybaby when I was younger, but as the time went by, I started to feel more confident about myself.

Back