• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: More news coming 16th October

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I don't have to work so I'll be waiting on my phone for it. Although I feel like it will be something small. I dono.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Second stage reveal for the starters will be good; at least we have a rough idea where we will be heading on who to pick.

More information of the cover legendary is really essential too tbvh.

pkmin3033

Ready the shovels, it's time for Game Freak to dig the hole even deeper.

I won't be tuning in, although I expect I will find out about it quickly enough, since it'll be plastered all over the internet. I have no expectations or wants at all, so it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
I'm expecting starter evolutions, because that's most probably the best information to reveal at this point of time, with exactly a month remaining for the game's launch. They might reveal other Pokemon, though, who knows? Also, there is a possibility of showcasing a new town or something similar, or .....don't know? These are the only ideas I've got in my mind at the moment.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I hope it's the eeveelution(s) reveal, come on game freak

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
I'm lucky that the news is on my day off. Lol

That being said, they could reveal some more trainers, Pokemon, starter evos. Not too sure at this point.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
DAMN I work early tomorrow and will probably miss it, but I'll look forward to it either way.

STARTER EVOS PLEASE, i must kno w

Last edited:
Years
I won't be tuning in to it since you guys will talk about it afterwards, but the one thing keeping me from being interested in the game is what the returning Pokemon are. If my favorite is not in, then I'm kind of in a weird position about the game.

Years
Just what I could use for a nice break from my whole day at university tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's the starters, I'm really interested in what they look like. If Grookey becomes a Rock-type musician, that just be so funny. The leak that predicted everything correctly so far claims (through typos) that Scorbunny is a pure Fire-type, which would be nice after some 20 years of only the Cyndaquil line, and Sobble is supposed to become a spy (#007 in the Pokedex, ha ha).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Alongside the starter evos and new eeveelutions already mentioned in this thread, tomorrow's news needs to include

Impidimp's official reveal

because it is way past time.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Heres hoping they reveal a bunch of mons, but don't reveal their names so we can guess what they will be called.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
I feel like we'd have gotten that much earlier given the hype around it, but who knows!! We can still hope, right?

Yes bro, some guy leaked the info and it will be one new eeveelution for each version of the game, so yeah, i'm an optimist so i hope they wouldn't troll us this gen

And for that have a like ^^

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yes bro, some guy leaked the info and it will be one new eeveelution for each version of the game, so yeah, i'm an optimist so i hope they wouldn't troll us this gen

And for that have a like ^^
"Some guy leaked the info" is not a source that is valid. Please link to that claim, as I don't feel we should discuss unconfirmed claims without knowing the details behind said claims.

Back