• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: PSA: Being smart with your addition in BDSP can delay postgame progress

PSA: Being smart with your addition in BDSP can delay postgame progress

PSA: Being smart with your addition in BDSP can delay postgame progress

Drifloon isn’t that easy to encounter, and you might be forced to mess with time or wait until a Friday to complete the Sinnoh Dex!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Get maths wrong or else wait until a Friday to see your Drifloon. (Or maybe mess with the date on the Switch, and kill all those berries).

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    well good thing i was never any good at math then

except not quite terrible enough to screw up basic arithmetic

Years
  • somewhat annoying requirement (mostly because i was never a fan of pokedex requirements to reach x like in fr/lg), but also simultaneously not bothered that much since it's via "seen".

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Yeah, I figured out myself that it probably wouldn't show up immediately, so in orfer to get that sentinent balloon I decided to complete the whole thing before friday and then the next day I got it.

I'm not sure how far I'll take it because I'm already packing a crap ton of Flying types, including one with a perfect nature, but I'll see what I can do with it.

Back