• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Nicknames for Glaceon

The Name Rater: Glaceon Nicknames!

The Name Rater: Glaceon Nicknames!

The Name Rater considers your submissions for Glaceon nicknames!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Share your nicknames for Glaceon! (Not Eevee or other Eeveelutions this time).

We'll compile them in a Daily article in a few weeks/month's time, and perhaps even rate your efforts!*

*Ratings will be non serious and for fun.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I had a Glaceon named Kagami (mirror) on my Gen. IV mono-Ice team.

I also have a Shiny Glaceon that I MM'd in Gen. V named Endymion, a classical Greek "pretty boy." However, essentially representing Earth, this name would probably better suit Leafeon.

Years
  • Ever since I played Borderlands TPS I've been calling every Glaceon Aurelia.
    There was a character in the game that had that name and also had an Ice related Action Skill. I find it a very pretty name that just fits for me.
    Said character was not a very nice person, but I just like the name still xD

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I tend to name my Glaceons Frost. The few exceptions to this were Krystal, Glacia, Aurora, and one other who's name I'm blanking on right now.
    I like ReKoil's name idea as well.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    • Diamond. Features several diamond patterns on its body. Creates diamond dust (a cloud of ice crystal) according to the Pokedex.
    • Mise. Thinks of the term "Mise en place" (everything in its place) with Glaceon sometimes, for whatever reason. Substitutes a 'G' for the 'P' for "Mise en glace". Means something along the lines of putting ice on something.
    • Lago. Shortened "Vulpes Lagopus", the scientific name for arctic foxes. Apparently means "lake" in Latin, but oh well. Could be a frozen lake.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    The only one I've owned is named Glacia after the Hoenn E4 member, without whom I would have probably played through Emerald without noticing the Ice type even existed haha (fun trivia: in Japanese games the species name is the same as Glacia's!)

After looking up that bit of trivia I've decided Glacia is the only acceptable nickname for Glaceon as you're basically correcting a translation :P

If it fits in the character limit you could call it Eyjafjallajökull as that was briefly the most famous glacier in the world (the volcano and the glacier share the name)

Vulptex would be one I might use - although perhaps more appropriate for Alolan Ninetales - as its the name of the ice foxes in Star Wars: The Last Jedi!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Oh, since I'm bad at naming pokemons, I tend to name my Glaceon traditionally.
    Hyoga or Kamus for males and Elsa or Despina for females.
    I name my pokemons either after characters or mythology, or with shorter versions of their names, that's the rule for me. 😂

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Very belatedly have rated the nicknames and published the article. See the top of the thread for the link.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, and hopefully this will be much quicker next time.

Back