• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A day in the life of you!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Talk us through what an average day in the life of you is like!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Average day of my life.
    I got to sleep around 1am.
    Get up at 7, start work usually at 7 or 7:30. Finish at about 15 to 9 have a shower and breakfast then go back to work at 9.
    work 9 - 4:30, tending to a retail shop, though this usually ends up with me watching anime all day. Though first thing I do when I get into work is sweep the floor after I set up the shop completely. blah blah, loads of fun work is :S
    Once I finish work I sometimes play guitar for halfa or so then maybe watch an episode of something.
    around 5:30 - 6 I go and work out which usually takes between 30 minutes an and hour.
    Come home have some dinner and a shower. Then I bum around on the computer till 11-12, get into bed and after that I watch How I met your mother until Im tired then go to sleep. Repeat all week.

On the weekend everything goes out the door and I basically wake up whenever and go surfing then bum around doing anything I please!

Years
    I get up at 2:30 AM, I go on Facebook for 5 hours, I have breakfast at 7:30 AM, I brush my teeth at 7:45 AM I go to school 8:15 AM, I get bored until 3:05 PM, I come home at 3:05 PM, I go on Facebook till 6:00PM, I have dinner, I go to bed at 8:30PM, I go on facebook until 2:30AM. Day restart!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Get up late at 10 on everyday except Monday and Friday, then I eat breakfast and go on the computer. I break for lunch around 1 then go on the computer again or do something else like exercise, play a game clean,etc, then dinner at about 7, then TV/Computer again, and bed at 1-2 AM. I don't have a job right now so this is my current life. On Monday though: Wake up at 8 AM, eat breakfast and go to the animal shelter to volunteer, same on Friday only, I wake up at 7 and go to the shelter at 7:45 to start at 8.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A typical summer day for me:

-Wake up at 3:45am for my last bit of food till sunset. Afterwards, pray and go to bed again at around 4:45am
    -Wake up at 7:00am, shower, brush teeth, no breakfast, and go to the hospital for volunteer duties
    -From 8 to 1, volunteer
    -Get home around 2, and go on Facebook/PC or play Playstation three till 4 or 5
    -From 4/5 to 8, find some sort of way to kill time, if I'm still not on the computer/PS3
    -At 8 30, break my fast, and then pray. From 9 to 9 30, watch TV, then go to mosque at 9 45 and pray until midnight so tiring
    -Finally, go home, to bed and repeat.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Over the summer:
    Wake up, make breakfast w/either tea or coffee, read, watch Avatar, go out to do something, internet sometime during all of this, dinner, go running, more tv, shower, sleep. This is an average day, but obviously more exciting stuff can happen over the weekend.

During the School week:
    Wake up, go to class, eat lunch, read, go to class, get coffee, go to work, do homework, dinner, internet/read (whatever I have time for), sleep.

Years
    An average non-work day for me because work days are boring:

• Be woken up by the cat an hour before my alarm goes off. Struggle, but fail to get back to sleep.
    • Go upstairs to get breakfast (cereal) wearing whatever I slept in (t-shirt) and watch some television (news). Maybe wash my bowl, maybe just leave it in the sink for later.
    • Nature calls.
    • Go back downstairs to shower for 5-10 minutes. Brush my teeth. Brush my hair.
    • Look through my clothes for something flattering and matches, decide I don't care if anything matches and just grab what looks comfortable for the day.
    • Noodle around on computer until 10 or 10:30.
    • Noodle longer if I didn't sleep well the night before.
    • Walk downtown to get food for dinner. Usually a bunch of veggies, bread, and some potato chips for me to munch on.
    • Come home and immediate start munching on chips.
    • Get call/text from friend asking if I have plans for the day. Respond that I don't. Hear knocking on door of said friend 30 minutes later.
    • Play board games for an hour or two.
    • Sit around quietly reading with each other for an our or two.
    • Spend hour deciding what to do for the evening while dinner cooks.
    • Watch a movie from on our collective Movies-To-See list and talk movies for the rest of the night.
    • Read in bed for an hour past when I should really sleep.
    • Sleep.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    On holidays:
    -Wake up at 7-8 AM
    -Eat brekafast
    -Go online/play video games till 11 AM-12 PM
    -Eat lunch
    -Online time some more (and probably a nap or a workout) till 6 PM
    -Dinner
    -Even more online time till midnight

Sundays:
    -Wake up (7-8 AM)
    -Eat breakfast (8-9 AM)
    -Work out (9-10 AM)
    -Visit grandpa (11 AM-1 PM)
    -Piano lesson (2-3, 3-4 or 4-5 PM)
    -Eat out at a restaurant (5-8 PM)
    -Free time till 10 or 12 PM

Get up around 10-12 if I don't have class to go to (summer! :D), eat something small, and then sit online. Do some chores around the house like cleaning, washing dishes, then sit online some more. Often picking up my brother from camp/school is added into the mix, but only when I'm able to. Since it's summer, though, I usually go get him every day he's at camp. Then I sit online some more, draw, shower, play computer games, sit online again until bed... not much changes. n__n;

If I do have classes to go to, all that changes is me waking up earlier and being away for part of the day.

Ayselipera

Well now that school is over and I am unemployed I slowly rot my life away with each passing day as follows...

Wake up between 7-9am even though the night before I was probably up past midnight and I have no where to go in the morning to begin with. Eat breakfast which is usually just eggs on their own. Go for a jog. Take a shower. Sit online. Make something for dinner. Etc of things I know I do in between all of this, but I can't even remember. Go for another jog. Nightly phone call. Go for another jog after. Go online a bit more. Fall asleep.

Anyway that's what I usually do, when I'm alone, but now that I have a visitor my days are a little more varied YAYAYAYA

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    On days that I work, my schedule goes pretty much "wake up at 10am, go on the Internet until work, get home from work and go back on the Internet while watching TV until about 2am then have a shower and go to bed"

On days I don't work, it's pretty much the same except replace "work" with "plans with friends" lol.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    On a typical summer day:

Wake up around 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning.
    Do whatever until about 11:30 - sometimes I go out with my best friend after I wake up, but that's only on Fridays so that isn't really a typical day in the life of me. Most of the time whatever means watching videos of Roseanne, Big Bang Theory, or something on YouTube and browsing the internet or writing. Sometime whatever includes going to the store.
    If I have the car and it's working, though, I'm not home during this time so you can skip to go to work at 2:45.
    Order lunch since the car doesn't work.
    Go back to doing whatever until lunch comes.
    Eat lunch while doing whatever.
    Take a shower at 2.
    Get ready for work.
    Go to work at 2:45.
    Arrive at work at 2:53.
    Start work at 3:00.
    Break at 6:40, which usually means either sitting alone in the breakroom on my phone or going out to eat with co-workers if I feel like being sociable.
    Back to work at 7:30.
    Work until 11:30, usually finishing an hour early and looking for something to do there to pass the time and get my full 8 hours in (more-so to get my dad off my back about not getting my full 40 hours in a week for whatever reason he's concerned about that).
    Go out with my best friend if she is okay with going out that night.
    If so, I come home around 1:00. If not, I come home immediately and arrive at about 11:37.
    If I didn't go out with my friend and I have money, I order something to eat.
    Computer until I fall asleep.
    Repeat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2012
    Summer for me:

10 am: wake up, breakfast, shower
    11-1 whatever seems entertaining, usually computer
    1-3 watch 2 episodes of criminal minds
    3-5 summer job
    5:30 ish eat dinner
    6-8:30 plans with friends, usually rotting in someone elses basement
    8:30-10:30 watch tv, computer, sometimes a boom
    10:30 i'm supposed to go to bed
    10:30-12:00 watch criminal minds on youtube cuz the tv makes to much noise
    1am i finally fall asleep

Aaaaaaand... Repeat

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Since I'm currently unemployed...

*Wake up (anytime between 8:30 and 10:30)
    *Go online, including FB, PC, and checking my email.
    *Lunch around 11:00
    *Usually a nap, then some TV, anime on my computer, or video games
    *Check online again at about 5:00
    *TV/Video games
    *Go to bed around 10:00. Lie awake in bed in the dark till about 2:00-3:00 the next morning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhhh it depends on what I have at uni that day! Usually I wake up around 8/9ish, go on Internet for about an hour, get changed or shower then have breakfast. After that I go on the Internet and after that I go to uni or shops or driving and stay at home online for the rest of the day when I don't have any of that.

At night it's p much anyways the same. I just go on Internet, watch TV and sleep around 1ish n_n

Years
    I wake up at around 7:30, eat breakfast, shower, brush my teeth and leave to go to work at around 8:20, arriving at work for about 9:00 am. Then I work until around 5pm, get home for around quarter to six, shower and eat dinner then usually browse the net until around 11pm when I go to bed. Rinse and repeat pretty much.

Years
    Weekdays/Workdays:
    1. Wake up anywhere between 8 AM and noon.
    2. In no particular order of getting ready to go out/go to work: shower and eat monster of a breakfast.
    3. Go on internet to take care of stuff if I have time to kill. Usually spent at PC, XpertEleven, or applying for jobs.
    4. Go out to interview or appointment if I have one scheduled.
    5. Return home, change into work clothes, grab a bunch of bottles of water.
    6. Spend half an hour driving to work, often stopping to pick up what will be my lunch.
    7. Work for 4 hours starting at 2 PM.
    8. Half hour break spent eating.
    9. Work for another 4 hours, ending at 10:30 PM.
    10. Spend half an hour driving home.
    11. Go on the internet for a couple hours or so, doing the same things I do earlier in the day.
    12. Go to bed anywhere between midnight and 3 AM.

Back