• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I wonder whatn will happen with Glaceon and Leafeon? Will they evolve a different way, or will the moss and icy (or whatever it's called XD) rocks be in Johto/Kanto or what... :\ Yeah, that has me stumped. ;P Or they could just not evolve into Glaceon/Leafeon, but that seems kinda pointless...:(

Well, you couldn't get Espeon and Umbreon in FR/LG, you had to evolve them in R/S/E and trade back, so it wouldn't be so strange.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Well, you couldn't get Espeon and Umbreon in FR/LG, you had to evolve them in R/S/E and trade back, so it wouldn't be so strange.

What Went said. Plus I think I remember hearing somewhere that in the anime May or Dawn said something about there not being Icy or Moss Rocks in Johto. I don't really watch the anime anymore, though, so I'm not sure. I could care less though, as I will never touch a Sinnoh-Related Pokemon after this game comes out.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I'm so psyched about the remakes that I started a Crystal playthrough with Chikorita.

One thing I've noticed on other boards is that some of the skeptics who said that this wouldn't be a remake are now trolling and say that G/S/C was bad. Talk about sore losers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    man im going to buy both because this is my favorite region.

and how do you guys know that their naming the games heart gold and soul silver?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    o ok thanks....man that mean if it comes out this fall in japan we have to wait till next year to get it

:(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Is there going to be me information tommorow seeing as it's sunday, yes? And I'm guessing updates will be in this thread? Can't wait. :D Buying Soul Silver btw. :P

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    What new features would you like to see in HeartGold and SoulSilver?

Hi everybody this thread is for listing the features you would like to see in the new GSDS remakes.

Personally I would like to see a Touch-Screen Pokemon
    - an updated Kanto
    - NO Sinnoh Or Hoenn pokemon in johto

so what do you want to see?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I was waltzing upon Bulbapedia when I saw it...It must be a fake.

It was announced on the official Japanese Pokemon site. It's real.

There might be something like a Fame Checker. Either way, it won't matter to me since the Fame Checker was nothing but a fruitless waste of time.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Hmm...are there any live stream links, or would we wait until someone posts it on YouTube or something? Then again, I'm assuming it'll be on TV Tokyo, so one of those streams should work.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I never even looked at the Fame Checker. But it might be something nifty that'd be pretty easy to add to the Pokegear. I always thought it was weird that the old man at the beginning tells you how your Pokegear is more useful as you add Cards, but apart from the one he gives you, there's only one other one in the entire game. Unless I'm missing something and there were special event cards or something.. but still.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Hmm...are there any live stream links, or would we wait until someone posts it on YouTube or something? Then again, I'm assuming it'll be on TV Tokyo, so one of those streams should work.

pokebeach.com will be posting the whole video on their website after the show airs, but sites like Serebii and PokeBeach I'm sure will post fairly quick text updates once information is revealed.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    On and watching Pokemon Sunday now, have I missed something important?

nvm I've been answered already.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back