• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • OMG I'm sure it will be a GS REMAKE!
    IT HAS TO BE!
    Just look at this priceless expressions...

Spoiler:

Please!
    Please!
    Cross the fingers!
    You know that things are serious when a holy crap face palm no way comes in and they mustache dude starts to look like a crazy ecstatic hitler.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • What screenshot Netto Azure? Go to filb.de find the video she gets beeep something censored out and says these are the games being made. Simple as that. So simple even Koroboshi said its true. Unofficially official? That could work.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Watch it kick us in the pants.

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON SPECIAL
    GOLD RESCUE TEAM
    SILVER RESCUE TEAM

Not trying to be negative or anything, I'm just saying.
    I'll rage if that's what it is though LOL.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Nah, it'll be Pokemon Dash 2 - Gold and Silver! =P

Watching the video again and again is quite amusing actually - they creep me out, those people, yet it's strangely amusing as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    I didn't read every page, but I read on Bulbapedia that there will be a special anouncement for a pokemon game this month. It was from a japanese Tv Show, and when they said there was going to be a new game announcement, the screen showed a Gold and Silver pokeball. Think of the obvious facts! If there is data in pokemon diamond and pearl for Johto, and the last generation's games (ruby and sapphire) had data for Kanto (for the R/G remakes), there is definately a Gold/Silver remake coming...

What I think is funny, I grew up playing Ruby and Sapphire first (then I played R/B/Y and G/S/C), and now, In a couple of years, they will be remade on the next ridiculous handheld console nintendo comes up with (which I will most likely buy).

EDIT: Seems I was bit too late :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Screams! Is it really you?! Arent you so excited about this. *Pours myself a glass of champagne*
    Yeah it's me!! I haven't been here for a while...
    Of course I'm excited!!

I posted this on the major news thread but here it goes....
    https://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3193/dsc00181lhp.jpg
    Gold and silver Wifi room. Might as well make the whole freaking wifi plaza gold and silver with the birds all over the place after the announcement. Not so sure can be green and yellow.
    I saw Lucas the main protagonist of Platinum... lol
    Don't tell me we're gonna use Dawn and Lucas again...

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    One very important thing...
    It won't be any Dash, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon or any other game sequel...
    Because Junichi Masuda is not in the credits of those games. And it is theorized that he will present those games.
    So there's only one great and obvious option...

GS Remake

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    1 very important thing...
    It won't be... any Dash, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, or any other spin off game...
    Because Junichi Masuda is not in the credits or in the work team of those games...
    There's only one option...

1.- GS Remake [99.9999999% for sure, it REALLY has to be]

or maybe fifth gen?
    Not 5th-gen, that one is for the new next game console...

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • That looks like the Platinum's WiFi room.
    I always wanted a GSremake....I'd be let down if it isn't after all those hints. lol
    If they did, I wonder if they introduce new forms like they did for platinum. It'll be amazing!

Solana

World Traveler
    Years
  • A G/S remake? That would be awesome. The 2nd generation Pokemon games were definitely my favorite ones. I don't know how big the chance is that it would happen but I really hope so.

Years
  • I don't know guys... I'm getting this strange feeling. You know the feelings you have as a child? But you don't know of them until you look back on your memories? When I look back on GSC days when my friend was playing the Japanese version on an Emu on his computer, I didn't know what it was but then GSC came out the following months. And then the entire time me and my friends were playing GSC I can remember this feeling.

And now I'm starting to have that very same feeling again... I don't know what to say guys, I just have a hunch it's a Johto remake!

-Krobelus

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah I know what you mean. While yes it seems so suspicious that it could actually be coming things seem so calm so relaxed. Like its an everlasting wait for something we all feel and know would come. Oh and my birthday(I will repeat this 100 times till I get shot in my footz) is the same day and I always have the luck for something grand so yeah.

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • Weird, I bothered to find my old Crystal cart to fix the battery and now this? I know the remakes have been in the air for, [how long now?], but..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back