• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • I will go ahead and [RSVP] Yes, so happy for the new couple <3

Going to [Vote] Darthspikes because I also want an usher role in this wedding. reeeeeee

He asked first, but if you defeat him you can have the position.

[RSVP]Yes
    [Vote]Anteros

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years

Going to [Vote] Darthspikes because I also want an usher role in this wedding. reeeeeee

Isn't there usually more than one usher at a wedding? You're on. Winner gets to usher, loser gets to D̴̨͍̦̹̃̾̎́̔̈͜͜͝͝͠͝Ȋ̴̧̧͉͙̻̲͔̹̥̬͋ͅE̵̛̬̪̟͑͛̓̔͝.

[Vote] Bidoof FTW

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

Isn't there usually more than one usher at a wedding? You're on. Winner gets to usher, loser gets to D̴̨͍̦̹̃̾̎́̔̈͜͜͝͝͠͝Ȋ̴̧̧͉͙̻̲͔̹̥̬͋ͅE̵̛̬̪̟͑͛̓̔͝.

[Vote] Bidoof FTW

Only one usher sorry. We'll choose between you based on your answer to this simple question: what Usher song should Pecilia and I have as our first dance song during the wedding

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • I look out on the streets. It's stopped raining for some reason. People are cheering, and they're making wedding preparations even though two people went missing. It's suspicious.

Too suspicious.

I see the one orchestrating the whole affair, the one who drew the attention of the town away from the missing folks.

Charlie Brown.

Charlie Brown has to die.

So, I down my best killing whiskey and get to work. I don my best smile, a crooked, ghastly thing, since I haven't smiled since my wife left me, took the liquor, and left me with the kids. Haven't seen any child support either. I make my way through the crowd, giving half-hearted cheers with the rest of them, up until I reach Charlie Brown.

"Congratulations," I tell him. I offer him a handshake. When he grabs my hand, I twist his wrist until it snaps. Then, while he's distracted from the pain, I grab him by the back of the head and introduce his brain to the curb. Before anyone can stop me, I sniff Pecilia afterwards for good measure.

I leave an RVSP card on Charlie Brown's corpse. [RVSP] Yes

And [Vote] BidoofFTW because why not.

Years
  • I look out on the streets. It's stopped raining for some reason. People are cheering, and they're making wedding preparations even though two people went missing. It's suspicious.

Too suspicious.

I see the one orchestrating the whole affair, the one who drew the attention of the town away from the missing folks.

Charlie Brown.

Charlie Brown has to die.

So, I down my best killing whiskey and get to work. I don my best smile, a crooked, ghastly thing, since I haven't smiled since my wife left me, took the liquor, and left me with the kids. Haven't seen any child support either. I make my way through the crowd, giving half-hearted cheers with the rest of them, up until I reach Charlie Brown.

"Congratulations," I tell him. I offer him a handshake. When he grabs my hand, I twist his wrist until it snaps. Then, while he's distracted from the pain, I grab him by the back of the head and introduce his brain to the curb. Before anyone can stop me, I sniff Pecilia afterwards for good measure.

And [Vote] BidoofFTW because why not.
    [Vote] Bardothren because WHAT THE HECK DUDE! We're gonna lose at least one but probably two more people in a single day faze thanks to you!

Also, in the spirit of the now missing Gimmepie, I am now boycotting your establishment. [Chucks what's left of my dreadful draft on the ground]

Years
  • Yo this is dope! RSVP to the wedding

Gonna have to play my fav tunes to celebrate! Need a DJ? I got ya covered!

Bug

Years
  • Only one usher sorry. We'll choose between you based on your answer to this simple question: what Usher song should Pecilia and I have as our first dance song during the wedding

I vote "Hey What's Up Guys It's Me Usher The Rapper Man" from the new album.

Bug

Years
  • sniff Pecilia

*DARTHSPIKES EYES SUDDENLY TURN RED. HIS VOICE BECOMES MONOTONE AND YET SOMEHOW FILLED WITH RAGE*

[UNVOTE] BIDOOF FTW

[VOTE] BARDOTHREN

STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA STAY AWAY FROM PELICA

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Charlie Brown has to die.

That's rude.

Pictured: Pecilia looking at me lying on the ground.

lucy_and_charlie_brown.jpg

Gonna have to play my fav tunes to celebrate! Need a DJ? I got ya covered!

thanks for the offer but we have spotify premium so that won't be necessary

STAY AWAY FROM PELICA

If you want to usher I'm going to have to kindly ask you to move on from your obsession with Pecilia thanks. You're just making things awkward,

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • It's endearing that younguns like you keep weedings alive, things were much different when I was younger.

Of course I am going to the wedding. [RSVP] YES

I'd like to drink my water.

[VOTE] Bardothren

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • EVENT x2 COMBO

-

Bardothren does exactly as he describes except the part about smashing Charlie Brown on the curb which isn't really possible given we're all inside, the closest thing is probably the counter which meets Charlie Brown's head with a thud. Charlie Brown is noticeably injured but continues on as if nothing happened due to the power of love!

Bard also sniffs Pecilia and slowly backs away.

Charlie Brown has survived a kill attempt!

"As rude as that was..." Superjolt says, "I also want to point out that we also need an officiant to preside over this wedding! Is anyone here qualified for that?"

She Came To Give It To You Votals

Bardothren (3) - Simply Dunsparce, darthspikes, Omicron
    Anteros (2) - Charlie Brown, Pecilia
    Bidoof FTW (1) - Bardothren
    darthspikes (1) - Bidoof FTW

Not Voting (7): juliorain THE SECOND, jdthebud, 5qwerty, Sawsbuck, Anteros, KolarTM, Kingsman,

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes for hardlynch and 5 votes for soft lynch!

The day ends in 19 hours from the time of this post

GM Notes:
    - If anyone not in the game sees this I could use a replacement for KolarTM!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bug

Years
  • If you want to usher I'm going to have to kindly ask you to move on from your obsession with Pecilia thanks. You're just making things awkward,

*Eyes go back to normal*

Not to fear my protection is solely professional. Pelica has unknowingly acquired me as a bodyguard for this day phase. I ship Pelie harder than anyone and I wish to ensure an uninterrupted wedding.

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
    Years
  • And here I was hoping to do something extra crazy. Oh well. Sure, I'll take the money. Money's hard to come by these days, between fourteen children asking me for college tuition money and rising liquor prices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back