• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    Spoiler:

😤

Anyway I'll disagree as I don't feel like comparing 1.010 Pokemons' normal and shiny models just to see if 'most' are worse xD

Terraria is better than Minecraft.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Wrong. You are now gonna have a bad time.

I've played it and I'd say it's perfectly rated. The story is very good, there were so many funny moments in my play through, great characters and a fenomenal and memorable soundtrack. It was just a very fun experience all throughout. It's just… good.

Fashion trends are stupid.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Idk. it can be nice if done in moderation. It's that everything is created as a product to make profit and selling "identities" to people that makes fashion trends among others so annoying to see.

There are no new ideas, just the same in a new coat of paint.

Years
    Depends on the context, but in a survival setting for example I'd Agree to that.

Animals are often smarter than humans give them credit for.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Nope, muffins are like C tier, imo.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree, unless you like to be covered in sweat even while sitting on your couch, or you like to not be able to sleep in your sweat!

It's good to try things for the first time regularly.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Sure. But how many second chances are we talking about?

The first day after the weekend is the worst.

Years
    As far as the amount of work I need to do goes the second day is actually usually worse for me atm with the first being pretty chill by comparison lol
    It'll probably change again though... there was a time when Thursday was the day with the heaviest workload for me.
    Disagree atm, but could change sooner or later whenever work decides to shuffle up the roster again... 🙃

Ice cream tastes better than Yogurt.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Disagree. I've seen a couple people who just went whereever and ended up with some interesting experiences.

Blue is better than Red.

Years
    Totally agree. They're like the ends of my spectrum of favourite colours actually lol. Blue is my favourite, red is the one I like less.

The Pokémon ranger series should return at some point

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Well… yeah, fair, agree. Some can actually be very cute! And they can help if you want the mosquitoes in your house to go away. Though, I do understand why some get scared. I, for instance, am scared of them because I don't wanna be bitten and die, but that could be the case for literally any other creature. So, agree.

Many people litter and don't even realize it.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Agreed. There's people that do it unknowingly among this and people that do it out of habit, I think.

Sleep is best on a cold day, under a warm blanket and over a soft pillow.

Back