• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmmm, I don't know. I think kids would be too young to actually understand and take seriously such class (a bit like philosophy, you know?). Plus it doesn't seem like something you can actually make a class about. I feel it's more an ability, rather than something you can teach.
    Somewhat disagree?

AI is not magical.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I think it depends on peoples preference and the way of living they're accustomed to. To me, I love nature sounds, especially the rain. Sleeping while it's raining is magical.

You're never too old for stuffed animals!

Years
    when it comes to consoles I do prefer handheld.
    I have however played plenty of videogames on PC as well and there are various games I wouldn't want to play on a handheld (and vice versa).
    So I guess I'll have to disagree as it's more of a 50/50 for me and definitely not always.

We'll be playing a Pokemon game in VR one day.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I don't know for a fact if it's actually gonna happen, but GOSH would it be cool. I'll say disagree for now, considering that GameFreak loves to do the opposite of what we want so that I could either be right about my predictions if it doesn't happen, or be joyfully surprised if I'm wrong.

It's nice to know some useless things, sometimes.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Agree! I live on my own, and save the hard work of cooking for weekends. Last week was chicken and lentils. What am I going to make this time?

You can forget all your worries while having a bath and not have to think too much for an hour.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree. I think always all the time. :(

The Switch should have come with a wired internet connection method without need of an adapter.

Years
    My Lite just uses the Wifi... didn't even know the regular switch needs a network adapter =O
    I'll disagree as I'm not familiar with how the regular switch connects to the internet at all.

They should make a Legend of Zelda game where you actually play as Zelda and have to rescue Link for a change.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree. There's always something wrong with them!

Towns should have more parks.

Years
    Agreed, you just can't beat that glorious ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni-ni ....
    Spoiler:

hmmm... I like the guards more in Oblivion... they feel like they have more authority than the Skyrim ones. Shivering Isles was an amazing DLC too.
    The game itself had this annoying thing where if you got really high level, then certain enemies just become such utter damage sponges... I remember fighting a high level Goblin duo (or was it ogres?) for like 10 minutes because despite my weapon being strong and my skill with it being high, they just sponged my damage for so hecking long.
    Skyrim doesn't really have any damage sponges come to mind. There aren't really any standout quests/locales though... except maybe Blackreach, that place was great. Skyrim's also got dragons, but they stop being fearsome really fast tbh. The guards aren't intimidating at all. More polished gameplay though, in general anyway.

Eh, I feel like it's a tie between Oblivion and Skyrim for me, though they both appeal to different preferences.

Fallout New Vegas is the best fallout game.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am no biologist but I disagree lol.

Currently, fangames and spin-offs are far better than the official Pokémon games.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably, not that I know about that. I still have my old cartridges so I don't need more.

Exploration driven Pokemon is better than story driven Pokemon.

Back