• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree, you gotta respect your circadian cycle!

Reality shows are uninteresting.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I'm not a person that eats much ice cream but I do enjoy it. Never tried ice cream in winter, though, so I think I'll disagree.

While it can be exciting sometimes, reading books your school makes you read is a pain to many people.

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. It turned me off from reading in my own time. Ironically, the goal of forced reading is to encourage personal reading.

There is a certain 'type of personality' you don't enjoy spending time around.

Years
    Pretty sure everyone has some type of person they don't really wanna hang with. Agreed.

Taking the scenic route instead of the fastest route to your destination can be enjoyable.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Disagree. I crave the bread.

Pizza Hut's pizza is good, actually. (not sponsored)

Years
    Never been to one. Thought we didn't even have them, but apparently there's one in Den Haag and one in Rotterdam.
    Anyway, I'm forced to Disagree due to never having been to one =P

Chocolate bars need to be bigger! =3
    🤤

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Agree. Nature runs its course. We can't control it, so we may as well control our thoughts with it.

Tattoos are cringey and are a sign of the times we are living in. (don't grill me hard over this, please. This week it bothered me to the point of feeling sick and overwhelmed and messaging my close friends about them)

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I know some tattoos that can be a bit embarrassing to look at, but I don't really think they're that bad. People normally get tattoos as images of things that mean a lot to them, and to express that meaningfulness to the world. While most won't get it, it's very important to the person who has it. It can also be about honoring someone or something and can be even a part of a person's culture! The only "sign of the times that we live in" thing about it that I can think of is that we live in a period when people can do what they like and be who they want to be: themselves. I personally don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, but I find them a really interesting thing in our world.

Having a sleeping schedule is hard.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Disagree because I haven't had any in a while.

We should continue calling Twitter "Twitter".

Back