• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree, however I would hope they check if the food is still okay first.

The news can give us a more negative perspective on the world.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree. But at the same time, most videogames have a predictable scenario so you're never really blind.

You should always be self-confident.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk? I never watched Gravity Falls. But I guess you know what you're talking about, so I agree?

The video game industry should move on from cashing in on nostalgia and focus on more future driven projects.

Years
    AGREE. The nostalgia formula always works, but I think it's also time to be more creative and more innovative and some games are, even in an era when it's actually hard to be imo. However, doing things and relying on players' nostalgia definitely works, so I don't expect changes.

Some video games are actually kinda addicting.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree.

I remember hearing stories of people basically forfeiting life to play World of Warcraft.

The Pokemon Franchise is headed in a positive direction.

Years
    I'll Disagree as I don't really consider it to have been in a negative position in the first place.

It's hard to be original.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Agree. Even those who are considered original in their own right usually just copied an idea from somewhere else. Be that the past, nature, something that only niche communities liked, ...

2D graphics are better than 3D graphics.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree but I care more about FPS than graphic style ^^"
    Also I don't have a Switch.

Pokémon fangames are better than most official Pokémon games.

Years
    If I go with personal experience, I gotta Disagree.
    The only one I tried was Uranium, and the annoying amount of grinding in the early game turned me off from continuing it or trying any others.

Bullies are not victims.

Years
    Agree. This doesn't mean they don't need help or that we could care less about them, but when you do something, you DO something and your problem can just partially be a justification to that. Bullies need and deserve love and help, but the victims of bullies deserve to be respected and the bullies' excuses.

Destiny doesn't exist.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Disagree. I'm not an expert on this subject, but I do have a belief that there is more to this world than humanity currently realizes. I hold the same belief about the paranormal. We simply don't have the answers to everything.

Self love is true love.

Years
    That just kinda sounds.... wrong, somehow... like.... as if any love towards anyone else is false and you should only love yourself..... which sounds smug as heck as well
    .... I'll Disagree.

The earth is round.

Years
    I disagree! The human world is closer to an ellipsoid. But even this is inaccurate. The planet's equator is 70,000 feet above the poles, due to the rotation's centrifugal force. We also have to take into consideration the mountains over 30,000 feet and the ocean trenches over 36,000 feet from sea level. Slight variations... *Continues babbling about science.*

Space and time are infinite.

Years
    Agree.

Spoiler:

Growing up, learning new things becomes funnier.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Somewhat agree. Most of the things you learn when you are a kid are taught in school, and you are forced to learn. You learn things after school because you *want* to learn them, or maybe you're still forced to learn new skills for work, but in proportion, I'd say it's more enjoyable to learn as an adult than as a kid.
    Spoiler:

It must be good to be friends with Elon Musk.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can't agree or disagree. I don't know anything about him personally. I could say something like "yes because he has lots of money" but that doesn't make a good friendship.

Vanilla Ice Cream is better than Strawberry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back