• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akame Ga Kill

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    where is everyone!?

I just saw the first episode the other day and I became instantly hooked. It definitely lulled a bit (getting to know the characters) but episode 6. Holy.

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    where is everyone!?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    I'm a big fan of animes set in the past and this is no exception, I have been very pleased with the level of Gore and seriousness that the anime holds while still adding moments of comedy which aren't all that OTT. So far I'd give the anime a 9/10. Can't wait to see what Imperial arm Tatsumi gets, Also I was not expecting someone to die somewhat early into the anime D;

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Imperial arm...? You mean imperial relic?

Teigu (帝具, Imperial Arms) are mysterious and extremely powerful relics that exist in the world of Akame Ga Kill!

In the subs they're referred to as Imperial Arms and according to the wiki their english translation is also Imperial Arms :s

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    i had her death spoiled in a facebook page. damn. ;______;

I never expected such a cutesy character with FREAKIN HANAKANA AS VOICE ACTRESS perform the feat that she did and make me feel so goddamn repulsive after just one single episode. Either way, Seryu is one messed up character. Seriously.

I'm lucky that I downloaded the uncensored version. Watching this censored would really kill it for me. The gore adds quite a bit to this show - makes it much more entertaining, lol. I haven't had any sort of an attachment to any character at all - which results in any emotional or serious scene ending up not affecting me a bit. But this is still an enjoyable ride so I'm gonna continue watching it. Also, the studio's been on point when it comes to the animation of the show - especially liking the fight scene choreography quite a lot! and those creepy-ass faces the characters make, haha.

Not the best of the season by a long shot. Nope, but definitely on of the most enjoyable animu. :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I never expected such a cutesy character with FREAKIN HANAKANA AS VOICE ACTRESS perform the feat that she did and make me feel so goddamn repulsive after just one single episode. Either way, Seryu is one messed up character. Seriously.
    Imo one of reasons why they chose HER without any previous info...
    Because I didn't even know beforehand SHE would appear in this show o.O

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm staying away from any Akame related discussion thread that's not on PC. Over here its chill. People do take care. XD; If they don't, dave kills them off. >D

I, right now, like Akame more than Tokyo Ghoul. Which wasn't the case a few weeks ago. Akame is just more...entertaining.

Years
    I'm staying away from any Akame related discussion thread that's not on PC. Over here its chill. People do take care. XD; If they don't, dave kills them off. >D

I, right now, like Akame more than Tokyo Ghoul. Which wasn't the case a few weeks ago. Akame is just more...entertaining.

I highly recommend you do so. On reddit /r/animes in the discussion threads is like "I liked this episode" and the next 50 comments on the damn comment are like "manga, manga oh and manga". Also on reddit the spoilers are black bars that you have to hover over to see what they say, too many times curiosity has destroyed many series I haven't even watched.

Years
    For the TTGL fans

To be honest in the begining I wasn't feeling the series, I didn't even care if an episode was released. Didn't just download it immediately, like with other series. But the latest episode was awesome. I liked it so much that I even decided to read the manga, atm I'm on the latests chapter. Not gonna spoil anything, just gonna say that the series get's a lot better so be ready for awesomeness.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    New episode is out~

EEPISODE 9 SPOILERS:
    Spoiler:

Years
    New episode is out~

EEPISODE 9 SPOILERS:
    Spoiler:

Episode 9 really, really minor spoiler
    Spoiler:

I guess most people here only watch the anime, so I will try to make this not sound spoiler-ish.

From now on the cool stuff starts. The real story, the past episode were more for a warm-up. But now the real stuff happens and we get longer arcs and no Monster of the Week, like in the previous episodes. So be prepared for awesomeness.

Back