• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Accounts

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Do you have more than one account on this site? How many? Do you use them? How often? Share your account history if ya want. :D

I don't remember how many I have. Just that I have lots. To name a few -
    Shirohige
    Bartolomeo
    Sakazuki
    Borsalino
    Kuzan
    Simbelmyne
    Crusher
    Crusher's Creed
    Sawariyah
    Drekavac
    Donquixote Doflamingo
    Schnider

I think I have more but I just don't remember their names haha.

Sirfetch’d

Haha, funny that you should ask this XD. I just swapped accounts from jellicentfan1 to this today! I decided that it was time for a change and this was the perfect name for me. I do have another account here that I don't use.

I have:

jellicentfan
    jellicentfan1
    Cαstform
    Michonne

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Two, just:
    C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f and
    Starlit Horizon.
    If I would be a supporter I would like this one to get the stylish name, however, so I don't plan on using the other two.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I've made a few accounts here, but honestly, if I don't like the account for whatever reason, I make a new one. I'm pretty sure I'm firm on this one now, though.

Years
  • I've only had one alt in my entire history at PC, an alt I shared with [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter] called Midkari10 for fun. It's gone inactive now and will remain that way.

I don't plan on making any alternate accounts because I like my name as it is and I don't want to prune my supportership or postcount.

Years
  • Let's see, outside Cirno...

Yuko (my old, old account from 2006)
    Audino
    Exorcist
    Meowstic
    Janna
    Whimsical
    Erza Scarlet
    Pinkie Keen (back when I was still into MLP)

Aaand that's it. I wish I could delete Exorcist, Pinkie Keen, and Erza Scarlet, simply because I have no use for so many accounts and am not sure why I even made them. I'm sure people would have liked to have some of those names and actually put them to use.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have a lot of accounts here, but this one is the only one that I use. I guess my PY account counts as well. The others I have I have for name saving.

Years
  • The accounts I have here at the moment are [user]MegaServine[/user], [user]zl[/user], [user]Servine_[/user] and obviously this is my main account. If I wanted to make a change in my username, I'd probably go with MegaServine since it's like the closest to me haha

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I don't have any other accounts here. This is my one and only account and will most likely always remain my main. I don't have any purpose of making an alt.

Years
  • I dont have any alternate accounts, mainly because I dont like having too many accounts for forums. I used to have like 4 for another forum, and I found it to be pointless. I was going to make an alternate account here a few weeks ago and start fresh, but the name I wanted was taken :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have a few alternate accounts. However, I don't really use them anymore since I don't really have a reason to. I did in the past (like back when Don't Let the Mods say Zero was Don't let the Mods Say Anything and I didn't feel like zeroing every time I posted in a thread I went to so frequently) but lately there just been a need. But they're there if there is any need in the future I guess.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have a few. I only really use one alternative account when I feel like logging in there. The others I don't even bother logging on anymore. Can't remember accounts right now besides Akarui.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I have one but I forgot the password to it sadly and that was sometime ago. I might make another one in the near future though since I no longer use Xulek as my handle anywhere else.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    This was my first account and is my only one. I've learned that too many alternate accounts can get confusing; I ended up 'banhopping' on another website without realizing it haha.

Years
  • Do you have more than one account on this site? How many? Do you use them? How often? Share your account history if ya want. :D

I don't remember how many I have. Just that I have lots. To name a few -
    Shirohige
    Bartolomeo
    Sakazuki
    Borsalino
    Kuzan
    Simbelmyne
    Crusher
    Crusher's Creed
    Sawariyah
    Drekavac
    Donquixote Doflamingo
    Schnider

I think I have more but I just don't remember their names haha.

SO you are Bartolomeo!

This is my only one account. I've thought of doing name changes, but then again what's the big deal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have 2 alts now actually lol.

One I made early this year called Aquanova and I just made another today under the name Aurorus Borealis because I made up that name and really liked it haha. I probably might use that one for a while.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have only two alt accounts, mainly to preserve usernames. I have SilverSmeargleSplatter (whose password I can't remember apparently??) and Petilil. I use Petilil when I want to take a break from the responsibilities of this account. I usually only post in The Welcome Lounge or CQ&F when I'm on that account. I'm known to pop in CI&D with it to trick my birds too, but I haven't done so in a long time, haha.

Years
  • I've lost track of how many I have:

Tachikaze
    Gino Weinberg
    Hydreigon
    Shinkiro
    Blast Burn
    Braviary
    Hyrule
    Livewire_ (lol)
    Asura
    Tony Stark

....and maybe a few more. These are all the ones I remember. XD

Only one I've thought about actually using is either Asura (sanskrit word for demon/Titan) or Shinkiro. (Japanese for Mirage)

Back