• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
What animals do you want to see as Pokemon, here's what I want to see in Generation 6:

• A Dolphin
  • A Fox that does not have multiple tails or shapeshifting powers, just a regular Fox, not a Kitsune
  • A Werewolf
  • A Kangaroo (Kangaskahn is most definetly NOT a Kangaroo, it does not even LOOK like one)
  • A Meerkat
  • A T-Rex
  • A Husky
  • A Pegasus
  • A Robot Dragon
  • A Chinchilla..... wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ALREADY IS A CHINCHILLA!?

1) A Dolphin would be nice.
2) I'm fine with the nine tailed fox, but another one couldn't hurt
3) Eh, not so much on the Werewolf. Zoroark seems the closest we'll get.
4) Kangaskhan. I don't care what arguments you have against it. It IS based off a Kangaroo, even if it doesn't look like one. But to me, it does. Just a big bulky one.
5) Meerkat...is that a Miruhoggu?
6) Tyruption anyone?
7) Well, for a token dog pokemon, that would be nice.
8) Are you refering to the species of flying horse? Because Pegasus does NOT refer to a species, it is the name of ONE of Zues' flying horses.
9) No robots. Completely hate the idea.

What animal can I come up with from the top of my head that I want to be a pokemon? None. There is too many yet none to think of at the same time.

We need Guinea pigs!

300px-Guinea_1.jpg

Who won't want one?

Yeah I guess I can safely say we have a Cheetah in Gen5.

210px-510Lepardas.png

Yay! Guinea Pigz!

And are you sure Leapordas isn't a leapord?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
No robots. Completely hate the idea.
wouldn't the Porygon family be considered robots? :b i wouldn't mind robots, as long as they don't fit the big bulky weapony robot stereotype. i think Porygon's designs are pretty creative myself

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Look more like alien duck creatures to me :o

you're supporting my point :b they're artificial pokemon created by Team Rocket, except they're creatively designed to the point of breaching the bulky and destructive robot stereotype.

I would like to see a griffin looking pokemon. Would look pretty sweet. Or some sort of goat/ram pokemon.
i think a ram would be awesome, 'specially the really hairy kind

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'd like to see:

Tiger.
Cheetah.
Kangaroo.
Another Hippo Pokemon, i mean, sand Hippo? COME ON!....Fire Hippo..."Drools"
Koala.
Another Snake, this time with three evolution stages, i thought Seviper, Ekans and Arbok sucked.
Lion, its about time!
Horse.
Aeroplane, its not an animal but it would be kind of cute, i already figured names: first stage: Toplane second stage: Transplane third stage: Aerocrisis, branched evo, third stage2: Funplane.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'd like to see:

Tiger.
Cheetah.
Kangaroo.
Another Hippo Pokemon, i mean, sand Hippo? COME ON!....Fire Hippo..."Drools"
Koala.
Another Snake, this time with three evolution stages, i thought Seviper, Ekans and Arbok sucked.
Lion, its about time!
Horse.
Aeroplane, its not an animal but it would be kind of cute, i already figured names: first stage: Toplane second stage: Transplane third stage: Aerocrisis, branched evo, third stage2: Funplane.

If they made any other kind of hippo shouldnt it be water :o
When i think hippo i think water. lol

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Yeah that Leopardas or whatever it's name is a leopard, not a cheetah, and yes, there is vast differences.

A robot (something) would be cool, as we don't really have a robot yet. Except like, Registeel, but he's a Golem. Porygon is a computer progam, not a robot. Though the difference is certainly negligable.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
On the topic of robots, isn't the Magnemite family obviously based off robots? XD

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
I'm not sure if anyone wants to stay completely unspoiled... But we have robots now.

I want an Ichneumon wasp and a Giant ground sloth. Or maybe an Aardvark.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, I guess we do have robots. But the way the Porygon family is, I don't mind. They don't seem like robots. But Genosect, he fits a robot stereotype. Except he's a cyborg :P

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
Kangaskahn a kangaroo!? Seriously, does this look ANYTHING at all like this, asides from the pouch, and the fact that she has "Kanga" in her name, Kangaskahn is most definetly not a kangaroo, Kangaskahn looks more like a giant armadillo mixed with a prehistoric reptile than a kangaroo, if we were to have an actuall kangaroo Pokemon, it would be a two stage Fighting type with boxing gloves, and would be used by a Gym Leader in the Generation 6 region.

Yeah and a Torterra doesn't look like an actual turtle because it's got mountains growing out of it's carapace. I think a dolphin would be a lanturn.

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
No, Lanturn is an anglerfish. Also, it has no blowhole.

Damian the Eevee girl

I <3 Eevee and eeveelutions!
Years
Uhh, aren't the Regi's robots? I would like to see:
Loch ness monster (NOT LAPRAS a better one. And don't say Garados is one -.-' )
Snowman (Not an animal but you know you want one)
Gila monster/water moniter/Komodo dragon
I could see a rattlesnake being ground/poison, eh? eh?

Back