• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • I started Scum's Wish and Interviews with Monster Girls...

I absolutely love Scum's Wish, but I hate all of the characters. This hasn't happened since School Days, and I'm curious if someone will get hurt physically. I doubt it will, but I wouldn't mind seeing it. Akane's going to somehow get an STD... and that's not fair for onii-chan at all.

Scum's Wish is what you get when you add quality to School Days lol. I actually found some of the characters quite likable, or at the very least relatable/understandable.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Scum's Wish is what you get when you add quality to School Days lol. I actually found some of the characters quite likable, or at the very least relatable/understandable.

I could sympathize with Kotonoha, but that was it.

This time everyone is equally stupid, especially on II-chan. I was rooting for him to see Akane is a slut and will never change. I had to stop the episode and ponder why his virgin power levels are so strong. She's not going to change, and that will hurt him in the long run.

Years
  • I could sympathize with Kotonoha, but that was it.

This time everyone is equally stupid, especially on II-chan. I was rooting for him to see Akane is a slut and will never change. I had to stop the episode and ponder why his virgin power levels are so strong. She's not going to change, and that will hurt him in the long run.

People really are stupid enough or foolish enough to convince themselves to think that way though.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • So gave Digimon Tri a try (no pun intended). It's pretty nostalgic and I like it.

Also giving Assassination Classroom a go. Omg, I love it! I think it's hilarious!

pkmin3033

So I started watching Masamune-kun no Revenge last night...hmmmm. I can't say I like any of the characters, although that's probably the point. Just because Aki is a bitch doesn't give you the right to become a complete dick, Masamune. Still, the first couple of episodes were interesting enough that I'll watch some more tonight.

One episode of Konosuba s2 left...not sure what I'll pick up after that. Iron-Blooded Orphans' second season is nearly done so I might watch that, see if it's any good...the first was better than Reconguista at least. Nothing is really leaping out at me, though...

Episode 10 of Naruto. Not watched any for a couple of days. Questioning my sanity.

Years
  • Iron-Blooded Orphans' second season is nearly done so I might watch that, see if it's any good...the first was better than Reconguista at least.

VF81djD.jpg

pkmin3033

G Reco is easily the worst Gundam series to date! Hideous Eureka Seven-style artwork (which itself was a terrible show, made so in no small part by that ugly visual design), a plot that goes literally nowhere, and thoroughly unlikeable characters. The Char clone in particular was extremely disappointing. IBO wasn't brilliant by any stretch of the imagination, but at least it didn't make me wish I had some eye bleach handy...

...needs more Universal Century. That's the only Gundam really worth watching anyway. Although 00 had its moments.

Years
  • Waiting for the last ep of Kuzo no Honkai next week. I'll also watch the last arc of Seiren all at once then too. As for right now, I'm about half way through the first season of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu now and I just finished Nisemonogatari and will move on to Monogatari: Second Season.

Since I'll have 3/4 series I'm watching done next week I might use the time to binge through other series from the winter season I want to watch whilst I wait for episodes from the new season to come out.

Years
  • I finished off Ai Mai Mii Surgical Friends as well. Trying to decide what else to knock off of my Currently Watching list, or if I should just marathon Love Live! Sunshine! because I've got an anime convention in 2 weeks with a friend that wants to attend the crazy number of panels for the series at this year's edition.

Years
  • I finished off Ai Mai Mii Surgical Friends as well. Trying to decide what else to knock off of my Currently Watching list, or if I should just marathon Love Live! Sunshine! because I've got an anime convention in 2 weeks with a friend that wants to attend the crazy number of panels for the series at this year's edition.

RNG it xD

Years
  • Probably not, but it's certainly my cup of tea and so far it's actually a fair bit better than season 1 for me, which is a favorite of mine that I have a lot of critical nitpicks about.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a proper look in since you seem to recommend it.

Years
  • Hmm, maybe I'll give it a proper look in since you seem to recommend it.

It's a guilty pleasure in the sense that there's not really anything seriously outstanding about it, but it's not totally terrible and I found it very fun. Felt cliche as shit, like an anime High School Musical of sorts, haha. If you're looking for something light on drama, the Love Live! franchise is your best bet.

Also, Sunshine assumes you've seen School Idol Project (which is made up of seasons 1 and 2 and the movie, but the movie's optional, iirc).

Back