• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

pkmin3033

Since it's ending this week and it'll take me that long to catch up, I've started watching Kuzu no Honkai...I shouldn't be watching this alongside Masamune-kun no Revenge. Was Winter 2017 Detestible Character Romance season or something?

I reeeeally need to find a show that will actually pull me in.

Years
  • I found sensei's character in Kuzu really amusing, made it worth reading. Also the fact that a couple of them sang a 13 year old Naruto opening song in the anime version means it was pretty much the best show I didn't watch this winter.

Years
  • Gonna miss you, meme girl - winter 2017.

SJceRXC.gif

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Finished Kiznaiver earlier.

The forced drama and lack of development let it down towards the end but I enjoyed it overall.

Now I need to find something else.

Years
  • Most of my seasonal anime just ended since the spring season's approaching, so I've finally picked up Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon. This show is super duper cute and I love everyone. <3

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Watching Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches.

It's pretty funny to me and only 12 episodes so will probably finish. Might read manga too if there is one (did watch Nisekoi a while back and the anime stops way before the manga finishes).

Years
  • Recently finished Nekomonogatari and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. Now ready to actually move on to Monogatari: Second Season lol.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Finished Yamada Kun and the Seven Witches. It got a bit episodic towards the end and I wish they had given it more episodes to flesh out why they had these powers because the premise was interesting in each episode but having only 20 mins rushed execution. Still, that's one of the few complaints I have but unfortunately one that holds it back from being great. Overall, a good watch and I'll continue with the manga.

Will probably continue my dissertation for two days before starting Attack on Titan S2 (coming 1st April, so is this just one elaborate April Fool's?)

pkmin3033

Just finished Masamune-kun no Revenge. The last two episodes were shit, but that's usually the way it is with anime based off incomplete LNs...they never have satisfactory endings. They rarely get second seasons, either. Bit of a rocky start, but there were bits and pieces of it I quite enjoyed. Even if the main protagonists were pretty nasty.

Not sure what to watch next...I've had my eye on the Ace Attorney anime series for a while. Gabriel Dropout caught my attention to, so maybe that. It's so hard to find anime I actually enjoy now.

Years
  • Just finished Kuzo no Honkai (8/10) and Seiren (5/10 + a bitchy blog review).

Not sure if I'll watch any more tonight but starting Monogatari s2, Hand Shakers and One Room soon.

Years
  • Made it through three of the One Room shorts before I couldn't take the weirdness anymore and dropped it. Very cool idea in a cinematographic sense but not so wonderful in practice.

pkmin3033

Going to blitz through Ai-Mai-Mi for something to do, it looks alright. Starting Phoenix Wright, too...might drop Kuzu no Honkai. It's not particularly noteworthy in terms of plot or characterisation...I've seen worse College drama in real life, haha.

Will probably keep up with season 2 of AoT, but I'm not watching it alone, so I won't see the first ep today =P

Back