• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
  • Started Attack on Titan and Alice to Zoroku. Attack on Titan is essentially the same as season one, so no complaints there. Alice, on the other hand, needs a lot of help in the animation department. It's like J.C. Staff doesn't have much of a budget. Plus, the car was completely stopped and the outside was still moving like they were driving during close ups. I hope that is fixed in the disk release...

As for finished anime, I finally got around to watching Re:Zero. I finally understand why Rem is best girl.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • You don't get to make criticisms with that theme :P

Someone's going to need a burn heal for that!

I finished Re:Zero. Personally, I understand why a lot of people didn't like Subaru, but he's the most believable protagonist we have had in a transported to another world genre. A lot of the actions he made made a lot of sense, especially given all of the psychological abuse he had to go through. Watching the friends you love die repeatedly would do a dapper on anyone.

Years
  • I recently started Kyoukai no Kanata and Acchi Kochi and I'm still working my way through Monogatari's second season. Might throw in a couple from last season too at some point but we'll what I get for the ACC first.

Edit: Also started DBS (meh) and Psycho-Pass (very good so far).

Last edited:
    Years
  • beyHvWf.png

I'll be attempting to knock out the rest of these over the next few days.

pkmin3033

I'm currently watching Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon myself...it's quite cute, although I could do without Lucoa in my face; she doesn't add much to the show. Going to aim to finish off by the end of this week so I can start Love Live on Monday. Should be fun.

Kuzu no Honkai has kinda stalled, and so has Naruto. Going to make a conscious effort to try and finish the former off in the next few days, and just continue with the latter, because I wasn't not enjoying it and I really do want to actually complete it.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    currently watching Dragon Maid, while waiting for Aria AA to release on Blu Ray soon.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Watching Shingeki no Kyojin Season Secondouuu, Boku no Hero Academia S2, Shingeki no Bahamut: Doutei no Tamashi (lolol), Little Witch Academia and Tsuki ga Kirei.

Might pick up maybe one more anime from this season but that's about it. OH, and I started watching Cardcaptor Sakura again. Because next season is coming up and more cardcaptors never hurts. :')

pkmin3033

Finished Kuzu no Honkai this morning, which turned out to be pretty average...if I'm being nice about it. I'm annoyed by that, because there were moments when I really wanted to like this show and could get behind some of the internal monologue, but the characterisation just wasn't there to support it because none of the characters got enough fleshing out. It needed more episodes or fewer characters, one or the other. Or just better writing.

About to start the first season of Love Live. Say a prayer for me.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just finished season one of Log Horizon. I'm kind of on the fence whether or not I should continue with season two, though.

Years
  • Just finished Acchi Kochi and Monogatari's second season. I also finished the first season of Psycho-Pass a little while ago. Going to start Hanamonogatari and Psycho-Pass' second season too. I'm also thinking of starting a couple of other series whilst I wait for the current season to progress a bit further.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ACCA and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

I randomly picked a show to go along with Dragon Maid, and it seems like I chose right. Nailed both.

Years
  • Just finished Love Live! Sunshine last night after putting off the last two episodes because I didn't want it to end and totally not because I was buried deep into YouTube dives of memes and clips for Sunshine. Nope. Totally was not buried deep in Sunshine memes. Not AT ALL.

Back