• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Go for Shimoneta. Although I've been hearing nothing but good things about DRRR!!x2 Ten so I'm not exactly sure. Still haven't finished part 1 of the second season myself.

I started and finished Oda Nobuna no Yabou. Definitely a much better anime than I initially expected it to be. Thought it'd be mindless ecchi harem shizz but it turned out to be a genuinely fun ride with some really endearing characters. Also, impeccable art direction and music was just downright fantastic.

derozio

Years
  • Gangsta.
    Rokka no Yuusha
    Akagami no Shirayuki Hime
    Shimoneta to Gainen ga Sonzai shinai, Taikutsu no Sekai

and a few other on-going shows like Shokugeki no Soma and Arslan Senki. Thinking of picking up Chihayafuru back again. Or maybe start watching Phantom from ep 2 onwards after I left it at ep 1. Or maybe start YowaPedal. Not sure.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Currently watching:
    Working!!!
    Ore Monogratari!!!
    Shokugeki no Souma
    Baby Steps Season 2

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My anime queue on Crunchyroll is really really long thanks to my boyfriend. lol

Currently watching Toriko, Himouto! Umaru-Chan, Charlotte, and Noragami.

Years
  • Added DBZ Super to my list. The art/animation is really weird-looking sometimes.. and the Japanese voices are very awkward (unusual for me to say since I almost always prefer subs) but it's been decent so far. I really like Beerus and Whis.

WolfAndSheep

Nor Predator, nor prey.
    Years
  • I just finished watching Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero a few weeks back which I really enjoyed both of them. I like animes but I get a little overwhelmed by how many there out there and everyone I know who's into animes are like... super into it so I feel a bit of a nub talking about them mostly hehe I plan on watching Stein's Gate when I get some spare time too to just binge watch it if I like it.

I thrive on anything that is like super serious and is fairly down to earth in concept with heavy action in it but still has pretty drawings c: or anything that is actually like. A legitimate romance story with it as a main focus, not a series with a random shipping thrown into it for fanservice or whatever :p

pkmin3033

I have been watching Etotama which, after an entertaining first episode, I can honestly say is one of the most boring things I've seen this year. It's like they poured all their best material into that single episode and then just filled the rest with monotonous drivel.

Next on the endless backlog is Saekano~

Years
  • Currently watching:
    Hunterxhunter
    yu yu hakoshu:dark tournament arc
    Bleach
    Naruto shippuden episode 426
    Renma
    Irregular at magic high school

derozio

Years
  • I just got one guy into FMAB. So that kinda prompted me into starting the original series myself. Despite having seen bits and pieces of the original series, I never managed to complete it for one reason or the other. So I'm just gonna go ahead and dive straight into it. I've heard it is quite an excellent series too so I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride. :3 Although I can be sure I'll miss the OP/EDs from Brotherhood. From what I've heard in the original, the OP/EDs are nowhere as good as Brotherhood. ;;

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I just finished Non Non Boyori Repeat (Renge-chan <33333) so I'm going to catch up with Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA 2wei Herz! before it finishes airing.

Years
  • Finished a lot of stuff off in the last 8 days:

Wakako-zake
    Teekyu 5
    Million Doll
    Himouto! Umaru-chan
    Danchigai
    Miss Monochrome The Animation 2
    Wakaba*Girl
    Shokugeki no Soma
    Charlotte
    Non Non Biyori Repeat
    SAO II
    Nisekoi:

Going to polish off a bunch of stuff from the season basically just finished now, starting with Joukamachi no Dandelion, so I'll be close to caught up by the time shows start up again next week.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I am currently watching Shokugeki no Soma and Shirokuma Cafe.

I recently completed Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and Parasyte.

Back