• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

I have one I took with my mom in the car. I thought it was kinda nice. We were at Disney World Orlando so I guess we were both pretty happy that day and the expressions/smiles were genuine.

Spoiler:

double question:

Do you currently own a Nintendo Switch?

Do you have any plans to get the next Nintendo Console?

Do you currently own a Nintendo Switch?
No.

Do you have any plans to get the next Nintendo Console?
Most probably not, and will think only after getting settled. Till then, I will just look around Pokémon Showdown to see the new Pokémon and their usage !!

Had you ever custom-built your Desktop ?

I think there are a lot of scams that technically aren't crossing the line into being strictly illegal, but are still terrible things to do to people. Things like pushing ads of an AI service to "be your AI girlfriend" to prey on people who are lonely is absolutely disgusting to me.

Have you ever read a celebrity interview. If so, do you have a favourite part of one?

I am not too much into games, as you know, but still the funniest game for me is My Talking Tom. As a kid, it was too much fun to hit the tom, and to listen Tom reciting back what I said. There were mini-games in it as well, where we need to feed him, bath him, send him to toilet, give him a sleep, wake him up, etc. So it was fun in that regard, and that at that age !!

Had you ever said lie ?

Honestly I don't. Just being able to live can be very difficult and have so many different variables, things like who you are or where you live can affect things so heavily and I don't think there's a "right answer" to how to raise a child. I think there are so many things I have to figure out about my own life before I'd feel confident in my ability to raise someone else. I think everyone has those things where they think "I wouldn't want to be like this as a parent", so I can't help but feel like it's a lot of pressure that I'm not ready for. I'd rather not be a parent at all over being a poor parent.

Alright, super basic pick. What's your favourite food?

Chicken Thighs. Roast, deep fried, steamed or all other cooking methods are good to me.

In speaking of gameplay, which pokemon mainline games or generation do you like most?

Spoiler:

There's 3 snakes that you can come across out in nature here:
Spoiler:

That said I've never seen any personally. I just looked them up to see if there were any native to my country =3

Favorite Sci-Fi movie or series ?

Earlier yes, but later no. When I started playing Pokemon for first time, I didn't knew about trade evolution, and still I remember that Gastly was in my team when I was playing Fire Red. I evolved it to Haunter, and waiting to get Gengar because it was visible in loading screen of Fire Red. And in due process, I reached near Victory Road, Haunter over level 50-55, and still not evolving. And later I found out that it can't be evolved without trade.

And same goes for others like Scizor, Steelix, Dusknoir, etc. Though my main requirement was to win the Pokemon League, hence I didn't minded getting them once I got aware of the fact that they can't be obtained by me.

Do you like watching silent movies ?

Back