• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The last one I fully watched that I hadn't seen before is The Witcher on my sis' Netflix.

What's the most recent music album you bought? (be it physical or digital)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I haven't bought music at all, because I've had an account on a rival of Spotify for like 15 years.

Have you ever replayed a videogame entirely?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Cynicism, depression and a bunch of other things like that. ^^"
    I guess I'm better at guessing problems and solutions (a more "intuitive" mind) in my job than other people. Not that guessing is considered a good trait in the world of programming. xD

Do you identify yourself by the job you do?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My job is prestigious so I often do, and to be honest that's the only thing that I'm proud of in my life lol.
    Spoiler:

Do you eat healthy?

Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yes, I do eat healthy and I like that. I eat junk food sometimes,but when I am back home a lot more rarely.

Have you ever been to the stadium to follow any sport?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I know it's not a 'legitimate sport', but I've been to a couple pro wrestling shows, including a WWE show in Madisen Square Garden. I plan on attending a live Monday Night Raw soon too.

What's your favorite musical?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm in a social circle where it's usually considered better to watch movies in English, while I've never had any problem with the dubbing in my language. Basically any ressource I use, see or read at work is in English also. I usually play videogames in English, and I remember playing some videogames in Spanish back when I was fluent. I also remember playing a videogame in Russian with Spanish subtitles lol, while I don't speak Russian XD

You meet a real astronaut. What do you ask them?

I have so many favourites in various styles, that I can't pick a number one favourite. But I will pick one of them, a celtic song called The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun.
    Your link has a weird format and doesn't work ^^

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't know. I guess I could ask them if the moon exists? Like, most of science stuff about space is already freely available and unless I experience something myself I don't think I'd get anything out of it. Then again, I'm known for not enjoying things, including meeting "celebrities" and stuff.

What's a place you would like to visit that is forbidden for the public eye?

Years
    Can't say I'm nosy enough to actually care about visiting off limits places, but Pluto's Gate in Turkey sounds like something I'd consider visiting if it were safe.

Spoiler:

Where do you like to go for vacation?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually don't like to go anywhere, for me holidays are for rest and not for the added stress of planning a trip and hotel and such. Let me sleep D:
    But this summer I'll go see my family in Europe :D

Is there a big company you'd like to work for?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    No, unless "company" means "surrounded by people that I can have fun with" and "work" means "doing something that is meaningful to me". That's me not wanting to build my life around moder society's work culture where everything is built around the premise that work plays the most important part in one's life.

Do you donate money to a cause?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Depends on how complex the games seems. Most of the time I prefer menu tutorials that I can look for on my own when I don't understand something.

What kind of tooth paste brand do you use?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I can't even imagine what such a day would look like. Like, I can tell you tons and tons of ways what the best day wouldn't be like. But no idea the other way around. May just be because I don't really have anything I enjoy. So, if there's none of that I just can't really imagine anything...

When do you usually do house cleaning?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back