• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    yes i would even if they say sometimes meet your hero is a bad idea

favorite summer activity?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • That is hard to answer. If 15 counts as a child then maybe when I first ever went interstate for a holiday. If younger then when I slept in jail. (my class in primary school stayed in an old jail overnight.) Oh and here we call it Gaol.

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    last post didn't ask a question so here we go

When was the last time u went on vacation? and where did u go?

Years
  • Island hopping with my girlfriend's company that she works for. I was a +1 and we had a blast swimming and eating all day. Literally a month before this whole pandemonium ensued.

What is a childhood memory that'll always be etched into your mind forever? Be it good or bad?

Years
  • I always thought Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was a pretty cool guy. I'll take him.

What is your mom's credit card info?

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Just Close Your Eyes - Story Of the year cover

Last movie u saw?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • My car. I'm still paying it off. It's not new or anything I'm just a poor college student lol.

If you could talk to any person from history, who would it be?

Years
    • Seen today
    This answer would change depending on my mood, but if given the choice right now I pick Thomas Edison so we can talk about his inventions.

What was the best day of your life?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • The day I received a Valentine's letter from the love of my life! ♥

Where would you travel to right now if you could go anywhere in the world, free of charge?

Years
  • Japan easily, always wanted to go because of the food, culture, and sights. Though if the US keeps using COVID as a political stance, then Chicago because my sister said the Chicago Zoo is great

What is the most generic piece of advice that people give that make you eye-roll (or annoy you)? (for example like... "if you don't succeed, try try and try again")

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • That's a hard one... probably "sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching." I mean, like most of these cliche life quotes there is meaning in them, it's just so hard to look past the cringe. xD

If you had 3 wishes that could only be related to your skills, what skills would you wish to magically become professional at?

Years
  • I wish I could easily envision exactly what the clients' are looking for.
    I wish I had 20+ years experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and could make literally anything I wanted in just a couple hours.
    I wish people would pay no less than $1000 per commission/project.

What item is directly to your left? What significance does it have to your life right now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back