• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    Hippos, Anglerfish
    Spoiler:
    and grizzly bears.

What's your favorite kind of soup?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Quite fast! I had to catch small children often, after all, for the sake of them not hurting themselves or others. And they're zippy.

What city would you like to live in?

Years
  • San Diego! I would love to go to California someday, and the summer weather in San Diego is perfect to my liking

What type of vehicle do you drive?

Years
  • Am actually picking up a Audi A3 tomorrow after my last car was scrapped a couple of weeks ago!

What's your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Years
  • Isopropyl. I just think it tastes better than Ethyl, though I'd take the latter if there was nothing else.

How sarcastic can you be if given the chance?

Years
  • Heck yes. I lurk the flexibility subreddit and get envious of people who can split all the way down. I keep telling myself to get back to working out, but the drive's been gone for a while.

What are your addictions, if any?

Years
  • I don't think so entirely, might have had some parts done and some help though!

What's your least favourite pizza topping and why is it pineapple?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • Pineapple? Do you mean: ALL OF THEM?

What method of creating art is your favorite? (Like, painting, drawing, making music, etc.)

Years
    • Seen today
    I do have a sword. We own a collection of about 10 swords. They just mostly just sit there unless someone asks about them. I've swung them around outside a little.

What's your go to drink at a movie theater?

Years
  • Usually Coke or Sprite (or the Pepsi equivalent to both if they have those instead)

What is the ideal indoor temperature for you?

Years
    • Seen today
    I watched about 7-8 hours worth of movies when I broke my arm. I fractured it in 2 places, so the cast l was wearing limited me severely. Besides movies the only video game I could play were DS games that required one hand. One of the movies was Beetlejuice.

How tall are you?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • 164 cm which is really small in my country but is average everywhere else in the world so frick my country for having so many tall people.

What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back