• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone played Princess Peach Showtime?

Years
  • I've really wanted this game but some people recommend waiting for a sale, so I've been holding off a little (especially since I've a few games I want to beat first). Has anyone picked it up yet? Have you been enjoying it?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I played the demo for a bit but decided to hold off on buying the full game as I didn't think there was enough in the game to warrant paying the rather sizable full price for it. I might get it if it goes on sale at some point, though.

Years
  • I was interested in it a little bit when it got revealed, but the gameplay trailers and demo didn't convince me enough to buy it at full price. I might get it when it's cheaper and when I have nothing else to play.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a physical copy (thanks to my cousin). I'm not really interested at all nor do I know anything about this game. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try I guess.

Days
  • I am really enjoying this game so far! Whilst it is pretty easy, it's also one of those game where you can just play causally if you don't fancy anything hugely challenging and I recommend this game for all ages regardless if you're a guy or girl. :)

Years
  • Had a hard copy since it was released but I haven't had time to play it yet 😭

Really looking forward to it, the demo was fun!

Back