• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    lolol jk.
    Today we gather on a very speshul day. Today is the day that Andy/Arcanine, quite possibly the meanest staff member that will ever cross your path, came to the sacred place we all know to be...
    THE POKECOMMUNITY

ya this is srs business.
    I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet, actually. >; Shame on you people. But since I'm a close friend, I get to make it. \o/

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANDY!♥ How does it feel to have been here for five years? You're a good friend, and I'm glad that I met you. :D I remember back in the day I actually used to be intimidated by you. pffffft. What was I thinking? Oh, and you have an awesome accent.

You're so kewl.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I actually thought this thread was some n00b trying to tell you off. :P
    Wow, five years, congrats. Just keep up the total "fear me thing", it looks good on you.

Keep it up.

EDIT: If you ever get sick of verbal assault, here's a present that you can use instead. n00b whacker

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Heh. Congratulations. 5 years here is a neat accomplishment.
    Lets hope you have another 5 years to continue to live up to the title "PC's Meanest Staff Admin"
    Oh. And lets not forget all the fun memories to go with that 5 years too. After all, It's not really any fun if you dont have any good memories of you and friends goofing off and whatnot eh?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Andy! I won't be obnoxious like Audy and post a bunch of pictures of Coke. But yes, we both agree Pepsi is the devil. Your accent is the coolest and your voice clips on MSN are wayyyyyyyyy too long. Post more you Red! >:[

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5 YEARS! :D You're getting up with the old people now, hehe.

And to celebrate, a googled cake, because they're awesome like that.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Just pretend it says "Happy Anniversary Andy" instead :3

EDIT: And yes, I agree with those above. Your accent is awesome, and pepsi is death XD;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I know we haven't interacted that much but congrats all the same. 5 years is a long time, and that my friend is why you get today's Tip of the Hat.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Happy Birthday. :)

We don't actually know each other, just thought I'd pay my respect. I guess I've known you before, but that's too long ago.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wow, five years. That is a very long time. Obviously, I'd normally have some smart comment to add onto that statement, but I don't.

Congratulations, Andy.

You expected something else? No. No pictures for you XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, I somewhat know Arcanine on another forum, but there should be no harm in saying, happy 5 year anniversary dude. :)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    OMG. ARCANINE GOT FIRED. D:

Happy 5 Years Arcanine!!! :DDD I still remember that insanely long "discussion" or intense "debate" we had about Arcanines and Sharpedos and stuff back when my username was Penguinpal or something <_< Yes, I have long term memory at certain occasions. Mostly when its not needed or unimportant <_<;;;;;;;;;

Oh well, happy fifth anniversary, Arcanine!

Edit: ... why ish this thread being invaded with coke...? ._.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    lolol jk.

the title never meant that ARCANINE got fired... ^^
    we're just celebrating his 5th anniversary here. :P
    nd I think he likes coke and that's why there are many coke around.
    I don't see any coke-zero here.., though. :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Oh noes I'm late

Sheessh FIVE YEARS!?!?!?!?!

wow that is quite the fantastic accomplishment there. Congratulations..
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANDY!
    ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Ot oh, im allergic to coke, ahhh shucks
    Then I shall serve the Pepsi Ham! ;D
    ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Once again Happy Anniversary!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    'BOUT TIME HE GOT FIRED. THE KID DOESN'T DO ANYTHI--WAIT WHAT, WHY IS HE STILL RED. >:(

Ahaha, no but seriously. I didn't realize this thread was actually made so I haven't posted yet. Whoops.

And if I do drag on, I'm going to be REALLY REALLY SAPPY. Like, ever sappier than in David's thread. :( So basically, I'm really glad you joined PC since you're one of my best friends ever. We never talk on our own unless it's those long back-and-forth rants, but I still love talking to you and we SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO THAT EPIC 9 INCH DISNEY WORLD TRIP OR WHATEVER. 8DD But yeah, if you hadn't joined PC, we probably never would've met. And we didn't even start talking for a long time, either, I think. You're still one of my oldest friends and I'm so happy to have met you. PC wouldn't be the same without you, so here's to another 5 years. ♥

Now give me your PSP.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't think a congrats thread was made for me where I've never said thanks to. I know I know, it's been almost a month since this thread was started. But being bogged down with things is never fun. Same goes for PC crashing (I had some of the replies typed up and I sent it to myself in a PM, but PC died and lost things... so...). But here I am.

First off, I just wanted to say the 2 or 3 other replies I got in this thread but was lost when PC crashed. I can't remember who they were, but I know they were there and I just want to say thanks.

And if anyone else is about to say congrats, please don't, it's been almost a month and I wanted to just get this in and let it be the last post. XD

lolol jk.
    Today we gather on a very speshul day. Today is the day that Andy/Arcanine, quite possibly the meanest staff member that will ever cross your path, came to the sacred place we all know to be...
    THE POKECOMMUNITY

ya this is srs business.
    I'm surprised no one has made a thread yet, actually. >; Shame on you people. But since I'm a close friend, I get to make it. \o/

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANDY!♥ How does it feel to have been here for five years? You're a good friend, and I'm glad that I met you. :D I remember back in the day I actually used to be intimidated by you. pffffft. What was I thinking? Oh, and you have an awesome accent.

You're so kewl.
    I am the meanest... or I was at one time. Sadly I can't hold up that title anymore. XD
    How does it feel? It feels like it's been forever, yet I can remember when I first joined. That was 3 computers ago, going from DSL to dial-up then back to DSL, me growing 5 years older, and making so many friends.
    And you've also been a great friend Karkar, and I do believe that I got the better end of the stick (seeing how I drive you crazy XD).

And as for my accent, thanks Karkar. I can't wait to make more clips. Oh, and hit your brother for me, he doesn't like my accent. XD

Thanks Karkar *hugs*

Happy anniversary Arcanine! I hope you have a great day (which is almost over for me).
    It was a great day... at least I think it was, it's been so long I can't remember. XD

Thanks Gummy.

I actually thought this thread was some n00b trying to tell you off. :P
    Wow, five years, congrats. Just keep up the total "fear me thing", it looks good on you.

Keep it up.

EDIT: If you ever get sick of verbal assault, here's a present that you can use instead. n00b whacker
    That would have been kind of funny... XD

Nah, the fear me thing has lost all of it's meaning. Now I'm working on the "What's that person's gender" thing (seeing how I'm both a brother and sister to two PC members, and I got a girl theme and all). XD

And a n00b whacker... looks like something from WoW. XD
    Thanks Downfall.

Yay! :D [insert long speech here, including comments about time-wasting, when-are-you-going-to-leave, and other typical long-anniversary things]

And now, PRESENTS.
    ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

(And this one, but it was too big. <_<)

Phew.. anyway.. you're fun to talk to, even if we've only talked a couple of times. I'm glad you're here, hopefully you will be for a long time to come. :>
    I LIKE PRESENTS! Gifts is always the best things about birthdays.... wait it's not my birthday... Oh well, it's Coke so it doesn't matter. XD

And if you'd IM me more we'd talk more... I never start the IMs. XD

Thanks Audy.

Yay XD Now I can steal his admin spot. XD

Happy birthday Andy. I'm surprised you turn 20 on this day. Wow, how times flies. XD

Oh wait...see, I thought this was a happy birthday thread, now I'm wrong. XD

Anyone that stays on a pokemon forum for 2 years or more clearly has no life. You and Erica however, are a dangerous situation. XD

Happy anniversary, Andy. XD
    You can have it, the n00bs alone would kill a normal person, good thing I'm not normal (I'm crazy).

If it was a birthday thread then I'd feel even older then I already am. XD

I hate to admit this... but I don't stay for the Pokemon, I stay for the friends. XD

Thanks Derrick.

I should be sleeping lol...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. <333

You're getting as old as PC! XD
    I always go to bed late, I mean like 4 am or so late. XD

PC still has a few months on me (and when I say a few I do really mean a few XD).

Thanks Ayumi.

Heh. Congratulations. 5 years here is a neat accomplishment.
    Lets hope you have another 5 years to continue to live up to the title "PC's Meanest Staff Admin"
    Oh. And lets not forget all the fun memories to go with that 5 years too. After all, It's not really any fun if you dont have any good memories of you and friends goofing off and whatnot eh?

Well, if PC lasts another 5 years, and if my friends are still around, then chances are I'll be here. But then I'll be kind of old around then... but oh well. XD
    And memories. You've brought up one of the best points when it comes to staying in one place for a long time. The memories you share with others, the friends you make, the time you spend with them. If I didn't have any friends or didn't have many good memories to go along with the time then that would have been a bad 5 years for me. But over that time I've made lots and lots of friends. And I'm sad to say that some of them has moved off from the internet. But at least I've still got a few oldest, take Erica (Lightning) for example. We've been friends for... God knows how long. Yet both of us are still friends and both still around. And we've had the memories to go along with it. And unless something happens I see both of us having lots of memories for years and years and years to come.

Thanks Calumon

Andy! I won't be obnoxious like Audy and post a bunch of pictures of Coke. But yes, we both agree Pepsi is the devil. Your accent is the coolest and your voice clips on MSN are wayyyyyyyyy too long. Post more you Red! >:[
    At least if both of us can agree and go Anti-Pepsi then it's all good. XD
    And why does everyone like my accent? XD
    I mean it's not a bad thing, and I'm glad everyone likes it. But it's just strange to hear the same from so many people...XD
    And I got lots to say, so thus long. XD
    As for posting... we'll see. XD

Thanks Luke.

IT WASN'T OBNOXIOUS, COKE IS AWESOME. D:<

But yeah, I agree with Luke, your accent is awesome, even if the voice clips are waaaay too long. :C I saved the one of your reply to someone (was it Cowrie? I CAN'T REMEMBER) saying she always pictured you in a cowboy hat, because it was hilarious. XD

/second reply

[insert more Coke]
    See what I mean? Yet another person likes my accent. XD
    And I never got Jess' comment about me in a cowboy hat... we both live in the same friggen State... come on... XD

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5 YEARS! :D You're getting up with the old people now, hehe.

And to celebrate, a googled cake, because they're awesome like that.

ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Just pretend it says "Happy Anniversary Andy" instead :3

EDIT: And yes, I agree with those above. Your accent is awesome, and pepsi is death XD;
    Yea, I'm getting old. Ask Karkar and she'll tell you that 19 is old... oh, you were talking about my time on PC... well 5 years is still a long time. XD

I wish I had a cake like that... XD

And yet another accent person. Thanks guys... but... oh NM, I'll just be happy with people liking my accent. XD

Thanks Jeff.

I know we haven't interacted that much but congrats all the same. 5 years is a long time, and that my friend is why you get today's Tip of the Hat.
    Well thanks Gerri Shin. I'll take tip of the hats in all forms.

Happy Birthday. :)

We don't actually know each other, just thought I'd pay my respect. I guess I've known you before, but that's too long ago.
    If you were an active member and interacted with me quite a good bit then I might remember you. XD

Thanks Syousuke

I don't think Arcanine's that scary... :\
    Oh well... Happy Anniversary to ya! :D
    You just haven't had a bad run in with me. XD

Thanks destinedjagold

wow congratz Andy!! 5 years... that's a long time! :)
    I look back on it and say "It hasn't been that long" on the other hand I look and it's been forever.

Thanks QueenZ

Wow, five years. That is a very long time. Obviously, I'd normally have some smart comment to add onto that statement, but I don't.

Congratulations, Andy.

You expected something else? No. No pictures for you XD
    You're not a Pepsi fan are you?!!!!! Just kidding (or am I?....). XD
    And having smart comments makes me look more dumb, so it's better if you didn't have one of them. XD

Thanks Raichu

Well, I somewhat know Arcanine on another forum, but there should be no harm in saying, happy 5 year anniversary dude. :)
    You do? Are you stalking me? XD

Thanks classicrockfan

OMG. ARCANINE GOT FIRED. D:

Happy 5 Years Arcanine!!! :DDD I still remember that insanely long "discussion" or intense "debate" we had about Arcanines and Sharpedos and stuff back when my username was Penguinpal or something <_< Yes, I have long term memory at certain occasions. Mostly when its not needed or unimportant <_<;;;;;;;;;

Oh well, happy fifth anniversary, Arcanine!

Edit: ... why ish this thread being invaded with coke...? ._.
    Sounds like too long ago for me to remember all of that. I got a bad memory. XD

Thanks clade

Oh noes I'm late

Sheessh FIVE YEARS!?!?!?!?!

wow that is quite the fantastic accomplishment there. Congratulations..
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANDY!
    ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Ot oh, im allergic to coke, ahhh shucks
    Then I shall serve the Pepsi Ham! ;D
    ARCANINE, YOU'RE FIRED.

Once again Happy Anniversary!
    If you think you're late look at me... XD

It's one heck of an accomplishment I know that much. I don't know how I put up with it so long. XD

I don't know if I want any of that ham... sure it's cutting up Pepsi... but..... it's in a Pepsi can.... XD

Thanks BeachBoy

'BOUT TIME HE GOT FIRED. THE KID DOESN'T DO ANYTHI--WAIT WHAT, WHY IS HE STILL RED. >:(

Ahaha, no but seriously. I didn't realize this thread was actually made so I haven't posted yet. Whoops.

And if I do drag on, I'm going to be REALLY REALLY SAPPY. Like, ever sappier than in David's thread. :( So basically, I'm really glad you joined PC since you're one of my best friends ever. We never talk on our own unless it's those long back-and-forth rants, but I still love talking to you and we SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO THAT EPIC 9 INCH DISNEY WORLD TRIP OR WHATEVER. 8DD But yeah, if you hadn't joined PC, we probably never would've met. And we didn't even start talking for a long time, either, I think. You're still one of my oldest friends and I'm so happy to have met you. PC wouldn't be the same without you, so here's to another 5 years. ♥

Now give me your PSP.
    (Took you 3 days to see this thread, you'll likely never see my reply to you XD)

Sorry Erica, I'm not fired yet. Maybe next month. XD

I'll try to keep this clean cut and unsappy like. XD
    I'm also glad I joined PC. Where would I be today without you and the others, what a boring life I would have had without all of you mixing things up.
    And I also like our crazy long back and forth rants. Both of us can get to ranting pretty good and it goes on and on and on and on... Sad. XD
    And OMG if we did do that Disney World trip I'll be making vids all time, and taking pics and posting them just to make everyone else go "I wish I was there...". XD
    But the thing is, if we did go on that trip I know none of you would be able to put up for me that long. I'd be like "OMG" this and "OMG" that for the whole trip and everyone will be glad to go back home. XD

Sappy moment time...
    After replying to Calumon's post I thought back on some of the times of old. Some of the threads on PC, some of the MSN chats and such. And looking back I see that we've been through a lot together (not naming anything, but I'm sure you can remember a few places in PC's history). Like you said, you're one of my oldest friends and I'm looking back and all of the time we spent together and in a way it's shocking (shocking how you put up with me so long XD). But you've always been there for me (SAPPY!.... XD) and for that I thank you Erica.
    And look at it this way, if we never met where would 9" have went? Would all of them have met and became friends and such? Makes you wonder doesn't it? XD

And finally... you're not getting my PSP... you've got a job, get your own. XD

And like I said above all of the quotes... if you're typing a "Congrats Andy" post please stop. I just wanted to reply to these because I always like to thank people for this sort of stuff. If you're wanting to get a congrats post in then sorry, you're too late, this thread is already almost a month old. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    o.o you broke the two week rule. lol
    o.o and you stole my thunder! xD just when I posted my 4 year thread you revive your 5 YEAR thread

anyway, happy anniversary! and I hope that you'll be here for a good while longer even if it isn't always a staff member.

ps. i know what you mean about the birthday thing. i'm about to turn 20 in may and its gonna be weird not saying "teen" in my age anymore after doing it for 7 years. lol

Back