• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you boring

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Hmmmm... Boring is so subjective... like I think I'm boring but I know I'm not... it just comes down to how much I want to divulge into myself and how much energy I wanna put into a convo... Like if I don't feel like talking, fuck yea ima come off as boring but like... I dunno, I think in general ppl shouldn't be so shy about talking about each other's positive traits. Like if you think someone is amazing tell them. Establish that. Validate them. That's way more cool then being not boring

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
i wish i could say no but in all honesty yea a lil bit

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Last time I checked I was still skilled in the art of ruining other people's fun so yep!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm boring as fuck if we don't have the same interests. If you want to listen to me ramble about shit and overanalyze the fuck out of things and you enjoy that though, then you might find me interesting and exciting. Generally, I don't do anything that interesting, though. I guess I'm split. I don't think I have a boring personality, but I don't do much, so if you're more activity oriented, then I'm boring on that front.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Well, I'm not the most talkative person ever... I try to be interested in what people talk about, but I don't really respond unless I really know the person I'm talking to...

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I think so. I don't really like any of the go to subjects for conversation like sports, movies&TV, or most video games. I certainly don't do much and am on my computer pretty much all day, so I'm boring. I think some people in high school thought I was "quirky", but other than that, most thought I was boring.

Back