• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Dragon~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hey! This is Hiso!

Ask a Dragon~

Good to see you! We simply MUST catch up!

Do you prefer warm drinks or cool ones?

Ask a Dragon~

Hmmm, that's a tough one!

Ask a Dragon~

Mostly that depends on the weather for me. On hot days, nothing hits the spot like a cool drink and on long cold days, a nice warm drink like hot cocoa is a great way to warm up.

Ask a Dragon~

I'd choose both!

Ask a Dragon~

Speaking of which, would you like to make you some cof--

Ask a Dragon~

NO!

Ask a Dragon~

I mean... no. N-no thank you.

Do you like Xillia?

Ask a Dragon~

Ohhh yes! The Xillions are always amazing!

Ask a Dragon~

"Xillions"?

Ask a Dragon~

Hehe, that's a pet name for the Xillia people. Cute huh?

Ask a Dragon~

...Let's get a second opinion.

Do you like a challenge when playing video games, or do you prefer an easier, more relaxed game?

Ask a Dragon~

I prefer more relaxed games, yeah. But honestly, a little bit of both is the key to a great and memorable fun game to play, in my opinion!

Ask a Dragon~

I don't mind the challenge, as long as it's not too...

Ask a Dragon~

Well...

Ask a Dragon~

Awwww man, this video game is GREAT!

Ask a Dragon~

To use a weapon, you gotta press the jump button 6 times, stand up, spin around, and sing! SO EXTREME WHEN YOU HAVE TO FACE AN ENEMY! Ahhh, you guys gotta try this!

Ask a Dragon~

That's why I stay away from certain N64 games about superheroes...

What would you most like to see come out of World of PC? (stories? writing? artwork? games/romhacks?) Are you happy with where WoPC is going so far?

Just a sense of unity, really! As long as everyone is having fun, that's good enough for me! But yeah, I do wanna have more creative fronts, and keep people on their toes everyone once in a while, but right now, I think WoPC is in a good place! Whic is of course the help of the wonderful regulars there!

Do you like Log Horizon?

I haven't seen it myself, but heard loads of good things about it!

Two questions~

1: Favorite food? :D

Grilled Lobster Tails! Soul food in general is aaah. <33

2: Can I plant an Oddish on your head?

Ask a Dragon~

...That doesn't sound very good. I'd rather you didn't, sorry.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Who is your favorite Tales character? And your least favorite?

Your username is Dragon, so what's your favorite Dragon-type Pokemon?

Do you like Animal Crossing? And if so, who is your favorite villager? If not, do you ever plan on getting into the series?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What is your most visited website (besides PC)?

What kind of shampoo do you use?

How do you feel about Mexican food?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • questions on my bday, y/y? o:

Hey Dragon!

1. What is your favorite Cartoon?

Ask a Dragon~

Hey omega!

Ask a Dragon~

Oh, there's a ton. Steven Universe, Dexter's Lab, Hey Arnold, Adventure Time, Detentionaire... all that good stuff. Mostly I'm more into the early 90s cartoons in general, but yeah.

2. Do you play Minecraft?

Ask a Dragon~

I'm afraid I don't. It's been in the radar though, I just hadn't really seen much appeal from it.. yet.

Who is your favorite Tales character? And your least favorite?

Lailah hands down, right now! I think you know why. xD But more on:

Ask a Dragon~

Hm, let's see... the character portrayed right now is Mint from ToP (I stole her soul for this AMA ohoho). She's kind, generous, and pretty flimsy from time to time! Sometime who I'd like to be as. There are many characters like her though, like Colette from ToS, or Shirley from ToL, but Mostly Mint I like from that bunch.

Ask a Dragon~

Ah, here's another one! Annie Bars from Tales of Rebirth! She's really adorable and pretty with a charming personality!

Ask a Dragon~

Unfortunately, she hasn't had an easy life. Her dad died, and she put all her anger on the sub-species who roamed her world, so to speak. She had to learn that there is indeed no such thing as 'black and white' in the world, and we should view things has colorless. A very important lesson indeed.

Ask a Dragon~

Annnd of course you know good ol' Leia!

Ask a Dragon~

Ready to tackle life head on, with her upbeat personality! Amazing mystic arte too!

Ask a Dragon~

SOULSTROKE CELEBRATION!

Ask a Dragon~

Special mentions to: Lloyd, Guy, Tear, Mikleo, Sorey, Dezel, Edna (well pretty much everyone on Tales of Zesteria is likable), Jude, Ludger, Alvin, (well pretty much everyone on Tales of Xilla as well!).

Your username is Dragon, so what's your favorite Dragon-type Pokemon?

Ask a Dragon~

I like the basic Dragon pokemon, like Dratini, Bagon, Gible, and Deino. But mroe on, I love Altaria, Dragonair, Dragonite, Salamence, Hydregion, and Latias/Latios!

Do you like Animal Crossing? And if so, who is your favorite villager? If not, do you ever plan on getting into the series?

Ask a Dragon~

Not as much of a fan as Ben, but I do like it! I really enjoy Isabelle. So silly!

What is your most visited website (besides PC)?

Ask a Dragon~

I guess I go on serebii. Not on the forums, but for it's news source. Youtube is also there for music and show entertainment!

What kind of shampoo do you use?

Ask a Dragon~

Hm, not very picky on that one. The good brands, I guess?

How do you feel about Mexican food?

Ask a Dragon~

nomnomnomnomnomnom...

Ask a Dragon~

I'm *munch* sorry. Too easy eating this *munch* taco! Please leave a message *mmm* after the beep.
    (Beeeeeeeeep!)

[I love it!]

Reactions: noa

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Aw, yush! Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! No never mind. Boo, stupid time zones.

Anyways,
    How was your birthday? Did you do anything special?
    What's the best gift you got?
    How does it feel to be the age that you are?

PS: I love how you're using those cute little .gifs to answer stuff, it's great!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • So, you like dragons? What kind of dragons you like ( not my drawings ... but try lol)

Do you play computer games ( geez these days people tend to play more on console , where are the computer gamerzzz.....>o< )

What kind of favorite character you like to role play with?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aw, yush! Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! No never mind. Boo, stupid time zones.

Anyways,
    How was your birthday? Did you do anything special?

Ask a Dragon~

It was wonderful. Thank you!

Ask a Dragon~

I didn't really do anything too special, though. Just relaxing most of the day, then going out for dinner, followed up with late-night drinking and stuff.

Ask a Dragon~

But it's these things in life that relaxation and comfort with family and friends ar ethose we must treasure~

What's the best gift you got?

Ask a Dragon~

Oh, I didn't get any gifts. Just birthday money.

Ask a Dragon~

Just in time for black friday~

How does it feel to be the age that you are?

Ask a Dragon~

Hmmm, being 23 doesn't really feel much different from when I was 18. I guess it's like, the more I'd grow these days, the less I realize it, you know?

Ask a Dragon~

Of course, if I jumped from 23 to 50... then I'd realize a difference.

Ask a Dragon~

But we're not there yet!

So, you like dragons? What kind of dragons you like ( not my drawings ... but try lol)

Ask a Dragon~

Other than pokemon, I do like Water Dragons! So divine~

Ask a Dragon~

And aw, your drawings look cool! I do like them too!

Do you play computer games ( geez these days people tend to play more on console , where are the computer gamerzzz.....>o< )

Ask a Dragon~

The only computer games I play are osu! and League of Legends. Sometimes Undertale on steam, but... I never saw the appeal I suppose?

Ask a Dragon~

I should fix that. 999 hours of Tales of Zesteria on PC, coming right up!

What kind of favorite character you like to role play with?

Ask a Dragon~

Mostly a calm, and elegant type; like shrine maidens from anime!

Ask a Dragon~

I do have a soft spot for the dorky, uncool characters who makes jokes everywhere, or the tsundere types. Soo much fun!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • If you were to direct and be given the creative control to create a story, theme, and characters for the next Final Fantasy game, would you like the next game to be:

A) Dark and Edgy. Lots of Blood, gore, violence, subject matter and themes that are very sensitive and distasteful such as Gang Violence, Domestic Violence, CP, Gansters and Mobs, Fatality-esque finisher moves that would make Mortal Kombat and God of War look like Bananas in Pajamas and My Little Pony.

B) So lighthearted that it makes My Little Pony and Pokemon look like Cannibal Holocaust and A Serbian Film.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • If you were to direct and be given the creative control to create a story, theme, and characters for the next Final Fantasy game, would you like the next game to be:

A) Dark and Edgy. Lots of Blood, gore, violence, subject matter and themes that are very sensitive and distasteful such as Gang Violence, Domestic Violence, CP, Gansters and Mobs, Fatality-esque finisher moves that would make Mortal Kombat and God of War look like Bananas in Pajamas and My Little Pony.

B) So lighthearted that it makes My Little Pony and Pokemon look like Cannibal Holocaust and A Serbian Film.

Ask a Dragon~

But I'm really not that into Final Fantasy...

Ask a Dragon~

I'll answer anyway. Definitely A. Makes things much, much more exciting!

Ask a Dragon~

DOWN WITH RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ask a Dragon~

But I'm really not that into Final Fantasy...
    so why the FF VII theme then?

Ask a Dragon~

DOWN WITH RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES.
    shawn you know you want the rainbows and butterflies

But to actually ask a real question:

What motivates you?

What is your favorite track(s) in Zestiria right now?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • so why the FF VII theme then?

Ask a Dragon~

Final fantasy 7 is the only game I'm playing. Even then.. I still think it's a little overrated, but it's still pretty fun. Love the characters, though!

What motivates you?

Ask a Dragon~

Do you mean IRL or on PC? I'll answer both in this regard.

Ask a Dragon~

IRL, I do a lot of charity work, which you can't replace the feeling of giving to the needy. If I can use my talents to help out then heck, I'll go ahead and do it! In fact, I think that's what people do each day, you know? Other than that, working my full time job is what I have to do for a living.

Ask a Dragon~

For PC, it's just a hobby I like doing. Nothing really motivates me except the satisfaction of meeting new people, trying new things, and so on. And it's fun too, so, that's always a plus!

What is your favorite track(s) in Zestiria right now?

Zavid the Exile:

Sooo awesome. <33 Also, the Zestiria battle themes in general are all very great to listen to.

Reactions: Nah
    Years
  • Out of the four sections you are modding, if you had to choose one and leave the other three behind, which one would it be?

Do you ever hope to move up in the staff ranks on PC in the future?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Out of the four sections you are modding, if you had to choose one and leave the other three behind, which one would it be?

Ask a Dragon~

Hmmmm. That's a tricky question. Honestly, I wouldn't choose, because I really do like what I've done for those boards so far, you know?

Ask a Dragon~

But if I really HAD to choose, I guess it'd be The Welcome Lounge, because making new friends is always awesome. Always, always awesome, and as the mod there, I can help newbies to the best of my ability while organizing mentorships, making TWL events, and such!

Ask a Dragon~

I don't think I even needed to be a mod to do all that, however.

Do you ever hope to move up in the staff ranks on PC in the future?

Ask a Dragon~

I think the question I'd like to ask from that is, do I even need to? I dunno. The concept of being a Higher Staff member is simply that I can discuss the more behind the scenes of PC. Which is okay...

Ask a Dragon~

... But again, the question is, do I really need to be higher staff to make things happen? I think I can do much of a good job being a regular member, or a regular mod as if I was a higher staff member. So to answer your question, I'm not really hoping or anything, but, if the opportunity does arise, I wouldn't mind it. Butnothing would change for me, as I'll continue to do what I love doing on PC.

Ask a Dragon~

It would just mean I have more responsibilities. Hmmm.

Dropping some questions here for you!

What's your favorite kind of cake?

Ask a Dragon~

Oreo Ice-Cream cake! Ooey-Gooey goodness! But I also love a nice slice of cinnamon frosted coffee cake too.

You have any kind of objectives for the next year?

Ask a Dragon~

Maybe I should start thinking about what job I can do to move into the career I actually wanted to do from the get go - to be a Chemical Engineer. But where to start, I'll have to research.

Walking or running?

Ask a Dragon~

I guess I like jogging. Makes me feel free outdoors!

You ever thought on writing a story?

Ask a Dragon~

Sometimes, but just fanfics. I don't have any inspiration to write my own personal creation fantasy tales yet.

If you could own one car, any one that you wish. Which car you would own?

Ask a Dragon~

I don't know much about cars, so, I'm not really picky. Any car that's spacious and safe, I suppose!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

What animal haven't you petted before but would really like to?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Shawn :D

How do you feel your time on PC has improved you as a person?

How has PC changed over the course of your years being a member?

What motivates you in life more than anything else?

(if any of these were asked already, sorry ^^; )

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What's your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Question 2: How many languages can you speak?

Question 3: Who is your favorite Final Fantasy character?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Ask a Dragon~

For me, nothing beats Cookies n' Cream! I also love Mango. So awesome~

What animal haven't you petted before but would really like to?

Ask a Dragon~

Ah! Where do I start....

Ask a Dragon~

I'd love to pet a tiger cub. They seem really cute and friendly! However, they're basically just small cats, so, I guess my own cats would have to do for that, teehee.

Ask a Dragon~

Maybe a small sheep too. So fluffy!

Shawn :D

How do you feel your time on PC has improved you as a person?

How has PC changed over the course of your years being a member?

(They're kind of responses that warrant the same answer so I'll answer them together)

Ask a Dragon~

Hm, well, I used to be really crazy here. I've mellowed out and a bit and I guess that's a sign for maturity...

Ask a Dragon~

Whether or not that was truly for the best, I can't say, but I think I've done more for PC than I did before, so, I guess that's a start.

Ask a Dragon~

But in the end, I can only act as myself! And as long as I act like myself, I don't think I need to worry about improving that much. I just need to have fun!

What motivates you in life more than anything else?

Ask a Dragon~

The smiles. Always the smiles.

Question 1: What's your favorite Final Fantasy game?

Ask a Dragon~

I only played FF7 and FF3. I guess I like them both!

Question 2: How many languages can you speak?

Ask a Dragon~

In Canada, it's sort of required to learn Grade 9 French, so, I know some French, and a little bit of Spanish. I'm also learning Japanese on the side!

Ask a Dragon~

Maybe you can teach me?

Question 3: Who is your favorite Final Fantasy character?

Ask a Dragon~

Aerith! She's really adorable. Tifa is also pretty cute, and Red 13 is fluffy, rawr.

Back