• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Dragon~

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    hey Shawn :3

1. what do you like having for breakfast?
    2. what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    3. do you like maple syrup?
    4. does the cold here in canada bother you?
    5. what is your favorite animal?
    6. on the same subject, do you have any pets? if you don't, what would you like to have as a pet?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • #1 How did you react when you found out that Skitty and Wailord were able to breed with each other

#2 What makes a really good, memorable, and engaging OC

#3 Stealth Rocks? Love it or hate it?

#4 In relation to Stealth Rocks, would you want to have more elemental entry hazards in the Pokemon games?

Oh, well, it was a surprise, but, I guess that's how odd pokemon can be, haha. I never really tried it though! For OCs, I guess as long as the people keep on being interested it'd be okay? As for stealth rock, I don't mind it too much, but it's pretty tricky to deal with, so you'd have to plan like, two steps ahead or else you would find yourself in more awkward positions. x:

I guess it'd be cool to see hazards that deal paralysis and burns, as OP as that might sounds, haha. </3

Have you ever cosplayed? If so as what?

If you had to work in government, what would you do?

How many things can you balance on your head at once?

Yes! I cosplayed as Raven from Tales of Vesperia, and as Short-Haired Luke fon Fabre from Tales of Abyss for a convention! Gooood times! If I had to work in a government, I'd actually try to finish things at the table and use money wisely, haha. In all seriousness, it's a complicated issue~

Absolutely nothing. :3

hey Shawn :3

1. what do you like having for breakfast?
    2. what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    3. do you like maple syrup?
    4. does the cold here in canada bother you?
    5. what is your favorite animal?
    6. on the same subject, do you have any pets? if you don't, what would you like to have as a pet?

Cheese Omelettes, Cereal, Bacon, Beef Sausages, Waffles, Waffles (and oh did I say waffles?) oh! But not all together at once, haha; that'd be pretty big. One of those items would do the trick, as well as maybe a nice glass of OJ, or some fruit!

My favourite ice cream flavor is Cookies and Cream always! As for maple syrup, it's okay; I put it on Waffles sometimes! It's better if it was freshly made, imo!

I don't really live in a cold part of Canada; Toronto isn't really that cold imo, but eh, I always thought that cold weather is a pain; have to bundle up and everything.. ugh. My favourite animals? Well, I guess I like the cat family, but all wild life are pretty good.

I have a bunny and two cats at home: Rachel, Blair, and Layla.

Who is your favorite PW character?

Ack, it's a tie between Young!Ema Skye and Athena Cykes. Ema is sooo cute for her love of SCIENCE and sciencey investigations, and Athena is always so peppy and cheerful; an inspiration~!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • omg you like science!

Do you read science journals at all? If so, what ones did you like to read?

What unique aspects specific to each of the three major sciences do you like the most?

Will lonely Pluto, in your opinion ever be reclassified as a planet?

I'll assume you've donned a lab coat in the past. What are some of your all-time experiments and/or case studies you enjoyed carrying out? Have you ever inadvertently triggered a violent chemical reaction in a lab?

Do you like reading about history?

Is there a place in Canada that you've always wanted to visit?

Thoughts on social media? Is it a scourge or a blessing for human interaction?

If dragons were real, and you could own one, what would you do with it?

Detox

What is your opinion on sushi?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Favourite WWE finishing move?

Can't go wrong with a gooood Spear~

What is your opinion on Bard?

How would you react to sentient aliens visiting Earth?

What was your favorite thing about high school?

Bard is... not so good. xD Like, his ultimate CAN be good if applied correctly, but the problem is, there's not much window of opportunity. If people can find a way to make him useful, then I'd love to see that.

Ah, well, first I'd ask if they're friendly. If they are, great! We can do things! If not then, we'd best hide, haha.

For me, I guess high school made me realize how much potential I have; the workload was crazy, but it was pretty satisfying to do it all, and be awarded for it!

omg you like science!

Do you read science journals at all? If so, what ones did you like to read?

What unique aspects specific to each of the three major sciences do you like the most?

Will lonely Pluto, in your opinion ever be reclassified as a planet?

I'll assume you've donned a lab coat in the past. What are some of your all-time experiments and/or case studies you enjoyed carrying out? Have you ever inadvertently triggered a violent chemical reaction in a lab?

Do you like reading about history?

Is there a place in Canada that you've always wanted to visit?

Thoughts on social media? Is it a scourge or a blessing for human interaction?

If dragons were real, and you could own one, what would you do with it?

I don't really read science journals that much, except for one but that was for a school report, haha. Maybe I did, but can't remember! In regards to your second question, I answered that before; just fish around this thread, and you'll find it! (Sorry, I'm.. too lazy to answer again, haha)

Pluto? Hm, maybe? Anything is possible! And well, the most memorable experiment I've had was experimenting with.. urine. It was enjoyable but really, really disgusting, haha. And no, we didn't get a chance too alone; but yeah a couple of times we've had to be careful of chemicals that could of.. blown bubbles right in our face. @_@

History? Well, I used to love reading about World War 1 and World War 2 for some reason, haha. At first I was forced to, but I guess it.. grew on me! In Canada I guess I'd love to visit Nova Scotia sometime. The people are awfully nice there, I hear. :3

Social Media is as good people make it out to be, I'd think. It's great for communication, and bad for slander.. that sort of thing. Hmm, if Dragons are real, I'd love to keep one as a pet and fly around. <33

What do you enjoy having Jamaican background? Is it cool in your opinion?

Well, it's good, it's just I have pretty strict parents who love to do things perfectly, aaah. But it can be pretty cool!

Here's a question that's probably generic, but favorite shiny Pokémon from every generation?

Kanto = Dragonair
    Johto = Jumpluff
    Hoenn = Flygon
    Sinnoh = Cherrim
    Unova = Lilligant
    Kalos = Sylveon

Brownies or cookies?

What was your favorite piece of clothing when you were younger? Why?

Do you enjoy snow? Best/worst experience with it?

Ohh Brownies, definitely! <33

Uhm, when I was younger, I had a black shirt that said "cheer up Emo kid"! Which was pretty cool for a "pick me up"! Snow? Well, I do like snow, but I hate the cold that comes with it.. I had fun making snowmen as a kid, but really disliked that one time where it just piled up and it was hell trying to get anywhere on foot. x:

Shawn! Who is your favorite racer in Mario Kart 8 and why? Least favorite?

Omg, I love using Daisy/Peach, such cuties~ Least favourite? Well, I don't really have a least favourite. I like them all!

What is your favorite dish too cook?

What is your opinion on sushi?

Grilled Lobster Tail with Buttermilk-fried Catfish and mac n' cheese. <33

Sushi is great! Personally I love the spicy crab meat ones, and well, the raw, cold ones sorta tickle the tongue a bit, managable!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • I do look forward on what you want to ask me. ^^

may i bump this dragoooonnnnn

What upcoming games are you looking forward to play?

If you can make a sequel of your favorite game, what would the plot be?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ask a Dragon~

By my scientific calculations, an response is due.

Ask a Dragon~

So, I'm pleased to answer your questions! Scientifically!

may i bump this dragoooonnnnn

What upcoming games are you looking forward to play?

If you can make a sequel of your favorite game, what would the plot be?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

Ah, horse definitely! They're awesomely cool. <33

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Dragon!

How is life out there in good old Sylvarant?

Which scene in a Tales game has made you the most emotional?

What's your favorite Tales ship, if any?

Since you're really into science, was Pascal your favorite character in Graces?

(Obligatory non-Tales question): Do you like tea? :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ask a Dragon~

Ohh, Tales related questions!

Ask a Dragon~

Then here we go~

Dragon!

How is life out there in good old Sylvarant?

Ask a Dragon~

Oh, it's great! But you know, sometimes I got to the other side to visit Flanoir very often. The snow is just majestic and it looks amazing!

Ask a Dragon~

But for some reason, the coffee is odd... like at first it's hot, then cold, then its hot again...? Is that some sort of trick?

Which scene in a Tales game has made you the most emotional?

Spoiler:

What's your favorite Tales ship, if any?

I never really thought about Tales shipping... though I thought Luke x Tear was cute, and Pascal x Hubert was just awesome, haha.

Since you're really into science, was Pascal your favorite character in Graces?

Yes, but... science is not even close to the reason why. xD I like Pascal... cause she's Pascal! You should understand. :3

(Obligatory non-Tales question): Do you like tea? :3

I don't hate it! I do like drinking Lemon or Green Tea in mornings when I have some, especially on those cold days~!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Do you like a challenge when playing video games, or do you prefer an easier, more relaxed game?

What would you most like to see come out of World of PC? (stories? writing? artwork? games/romhacks?) Are you happy with where WoPC is going so far?

Do you like Log Horizon?

Back