• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a sheep

Detox

Are there any features you'd like to see in the gen 7 games?

Years
  • Are there any features you'd like to see in the gen 7 games?

Not sure how possible this is but I'd like dual-type gyms. It would be really fun to tackle things like that for the first time or at least a dark type gym if at all plausible since we've yet to get that after four generations now. :( Dragon has always been described as a more elusive type yet we've had several dragon gyms but none dark.

Also difficulty levels. Someone on reddit provided an example that could be written out prior to playing that I agree with:

"Hello there! You're about to step into the world of Pokémon. Before we start, let me ask you, how familiar are you with Pokémon?"

Beginner
    Intermediate
    Pokémon Master!

Based on your selection you could get a ramped up difficulty than if you selected "beginner." I've been playing this franchise for over 15 years now so it would be nice to have more of a challenge again. Difficulty modes wouldn't be that much of a chore to implement, right..? Especially with how many Pokemon players are older fans.

Otherwise, surprise me, Game Freak.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Are you easily scared? What's the scariest thing you've ever happen to you?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Do you want more sheep Pokemon?

Do you like goat Pokemon? They are close to sheep.

What about cow Pokemon? Close to sheep as well.

Do you play Harvest Moon? You can have sheep in those games. And get golden wool.

When you were a kid, did you want to grow up to be a lamb? Cause I did.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Sheeeeep!

How's the Kuroko no Basket going for you?

Saw you claim Akashicchi, so I'm guessing he's your favourite character/ GOM? Any reason? And any other GOM that you like besides him?

Have you started Haikyuu!! yet? :3

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hey there sheep!

- What's your favourite generation?

- What's your favourite MMO?

- What's your favourite MOBA?

These are my questions, hope you answer them :D

Years
  • Oh wow, I came back to so many questions. @~@;

Good question for you Janna: Do you have a Russian accent whenever you're speaking IRL?

I don't have a Russian accent, I don't think. Been living in NYC since I was 7 years old so whatever accent I may have had originally is probably long gone. I sound like your typical American, aha!

Are you easily scared? What's the scariest thing you've ever happen to you?

Yeah.. I am. :( Scariest thing is when a car nearly crashed into me going at 30MPH (or around 50KPM); it was terrifying. The driver managed to stop a few feet away from my brother and I.. we were pretty scared initially.

Otherwise, horror movies tend to make it hard for me to sleep at night. Don't know if that would constitute as the "scariest thing that has ever happened" to me but after re-watching Insidious 2 with the boyfriend I freaked out at night since I felt something jump at me, felt so real too. Eugh. Don't even want to remember it.

Do you want more sheep Pokemon?

Do you like goat Pokemon? They are close to sheep.

What about cow Pokemon? Close to sheep as well.

Do you play Harvest Moon? You can have sheep in those games. And get golden wool.

When you were a kid, did you want to grow up to be a lamb? Cause I did.

Of course I do. All 700+ Pokemon should just be sheep Pokemon. Or cows, or goats.. love them all. Skiddo, Mareep, and Miltank are some favorites of mine. So yes, I'd take all three.

Only Harvest Moon game I've played was A New Beginning and it was awesome! Poured around 100? hours into the game and made my character marry Neil because he was so shy and adorable. Never played far enough to watch my in-game child get older yet, though, oops. I love my HM sheep. <3 Golden wool!!

I didn't want to be a lamb as a kid but it looks like you took my sheep-ness away from my younger self if you did. Good thing I got it back.

Sheeeeep!

How's the Kuroko no Basket going for you?

Saw you claim Akashicchi, so I'm guessing he's your favourite character/ GOM? Any reason? And any other GOM that you like besides him?

Have you started Haikyuu!! yet? :3

Going awesome. <3 I love Kuroko, it's suuuch an addicting show. And yes, Akashi is my favorite, though Kuroko himself is a close second. I really like all the characters and find every single one charming in their own way but if we're talking GOM my top favorites are Akashi, Aomine, and Murasakibara. But Midorima and Kise are lovely too so it is a very, very hard choice. -tear-

Nope.. not yet. ;_; I saw the first five minutes of episode one but paused it and didn't finish. Definitely need to start it up again with all the good things I've heard about it. That starting up phase is always the hardest for me since I get so lazy, lol.

Hey there sheep!

- What's your favourite generation?

- What's your favourite MMO?

- What's your favourite MOBA?

These are my questions, hope you answer them :D

Probably the third or fifth! Hoenn has a special place in my heart for being my favorite Pokemon games and the ones I poured most time into - my love for Pokemon was at its peak around then. I played constantly with friends to mix records, catch Spinda patterns, train Pokemon, and whatever else you can think of. The fifth generation is so underrated but introduced a lot of characters and Pokemon I now love a whole lot.

MMO? Well, I used to play Trickster Online for many years before it closed two years ago so definitely that. La Tale was another game that used to be dear to my heart.. I'd play it again now if it were for Mac. :( Also played Dragon Nest for about a year when it was new and I do miss that a lot sometimes, but egh. Not for Mac again and I don't feel like booting to my near-empty Windows partition just to play Windows games.

Had to google MOBA to find out what it was. Don't play those types of games so I sadly can't give a good answer! I don't play games like LoL, DoTA, and etc. 3:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Who would you say is your biggest inspiration in life?

Do you like who you are as a person?

Do you make an effort to appear like an approachable person, or do you think it's a natural quality of yours?

Would you consider yourself modest?

If you could rectify one mistake in your life, what would it be and how would you change it?

How do you feel about the country you come from?

Years
  • 15 YEARS LATER

Who would you say is your biggest inspiration in life?

Do you like who you are as a person?

Do you make an effort to appear like an approachable person, or do you think it's a natural quality of yours?

Would you consider yourself modest?

If you could rectify one mistake in your life, what would it be and how would you change it?

How do you feel about the country you come from?

Inspiration... I'm actually unsure. I suppose traveling is a big inspiration since I'm so driven to see the world! Many beautiful places that I'd absolutely love to visit even if it's only briefly despite how impossible it may seem sometimes! Someone give me money, wuh.

I do and don't. Naturally it's normal to at least be somewhat critical of yourself but whenever I achieve something I often tend to find something else to be unhappy about; can be pretty annoying. It's something I'm slowly working on, though. Need to try and be more proud of the achievements I've actually made.

I think I'm naturally this way online and offline is pretty similar except I'm more shy and introverted ahahah. :( I used to be someone who was nervous around others online a lot until I relaxed more so I guess I don't want others to feel similarly around me? In real life when I'm around people I'm comfortable with I tend to talk and smile often which is fairly close to my usual behavior through the computer.

Oh god yes. Modesty is the bane of me, I swear. I'll always assume I'm not good enough for xyz and that translates onto PC/other forums too. still trying to comprehend why I was promoted to moderator much less smod and admin lol

Ugh.. made so many mistakes it's hard to choose. @_@; But probably my college major. If I could I'd change it to something more suited for those who tend to be introverted like me.. like accounting. Definitely not planning on going back to school so that's more of a dream than a potential reality. Ah well.

Russia is all right but I hardly have much of an opinion.. which is as much as you'll get out of me, paha. Lived in NYC for 16 years now so I'm pretty integrated into things here and don't care much for the country I come from. Some places there are absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't be opposed to short visits but it's not somewhere I can see myself settling down in long-term. Dad, on the other hand, is absolutely obsessed with Russia and Putin.

Years
  • Hello Sheep, If you don't mind may I ask you a few questions? ^-^

If you could pick 6 Pokemon to be your party in your daily life who would you choose and why?

Have you every considered a Pokemon cute that most people don't? If yes, which Pokemon?

What is the last dream you remember?

Do you have any pets? ^-^

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Do you remember the first 3DS game you bought after you get the console?
    Which tier you do you battle? OU or UU
    What's your favorite anime/movie?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what's the best memory you have from childhood?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • When you first came into Pokecommunity, what was the first thing you had in mind why you logged in here in the first place?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Sheepy!
    Didn't know you were russian! Damn :)
    Well, lemme ask you that
    If pokemon were real, would you leave everything and run away to the hills to have a Mareep farm?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • If you ever become a "world champion" out of a game you've always wanted to play competitively, how would you use your newfound fame and fortune towards the community? (say if you won VGC Worlds 2015 and stomped the mudhole out of the last year's champion aka FollowMe Pachirisu)

Years
  • omg so many, i'm going to try and reply more to this

Hello Sheep, If you don't mind may I ask you a few questions? ^-^

If you could pick 6 Pokemon to be your party in your daily life who would you choose and why?

Have you every considered a Pokemon cute that most people don't? If yes, which Pokemon?

What is the last dream you remember?

Do you have any pets? ^-^

Ooh, tough! Shiny Whimsicott, shiny Chespin, Diancie (mega), shiny Skiddo, Floette, and Wartortle. I love them all too much.

Hm.. I actually don't think so. But Musharna is pretty cute to me and many others don't like it too much from what I've seen? But I absolutely adore it.

oh god idk. :'c Pretty sure it involved me dying but then I woke up and realized I wasn't dead. Those are always the worst.

Hi Sheep!
    What's your favorite music genre?

Hiya! Hm, it honestly depends on the song but I tend to like techno and pop.

How did you come to like sheep?
    Second favourite animal?
    Opinion on Windows 10?

I just found their names cute as a username and that's how this account was born. The animals themselves are very cute and I've always enjoyed the company of sheep since they tend to be really friendly, especially those I've seen at barns and zoos.

To everyone's surprise sheep aren't in my top 5 favorite animal. First comes cat, then probably bunny. Or weasels and stoats cuties.

Do you remember the first 3DS game you bought after you get the console?
    Which tier you do you battle? OU or UU
    What's your favorite anime/movie?

Nintendogs + cats, if that counts, but it came with my 3DS system. The first 3DS game I bought myself was Paper Mario Sticker Star.

UU preferably but I actually don't battle in tiers at all; random battles are totally my thing. Always exciting not knowing what Pokemon you'll get and I swear it's something I can do all day. Hit me up whenever if you'd like to have a randbattle or two on PC's server, yes?

Favorite movie? Most likely Mulan. Anime? Gaaaah please don't make me choose. xD; I was obsessed with Katekyo Hitman Reborn for the longest time and it still remains the one thing I was more addicted to than anything else so I suppose it'll get my vote. Also in love with the Fate series.

what's the best memory you have from childhood?

Hanging out at my local amusement park.. only a ten minute walk away. It had everything! Awesome rides, games, a beautiful view, whatever you can think of. Those memories were ones I took for granted when I was young but now I'm older and in a totally different country.. plus the grandparents that raised me are all gone. Wish I could go back in time and show them I really appreciated all they did for me.

When you first came into Pokecommunity, what was the first thing you had in mind why you logged in here in the first place?

My first time joining was 2006 and back then it was all for ROM hacks. Shiny Gold, Brown, Prism, etc etc were the only things on my mind and I had trouble staying dedicated. Rejoined in 2011 mostly just to get away from another Pokemon forum that I was growing tired of. Aaaand here I am, still addicted after having finally found my home forum.

Sheepy!
    Didn't know you were russian! Damn :)
    Well, lemme ask you that
    If pokemon were real, would you leave everything and run away to the hills to have a Mareep farm?

Yep I am. o/

I actually would rather become a trainer wah
    so if you ask me whether I'd leave everything here to become one, then yes, probably would. After talking to my family and friends about it first hahaha.

I'm wondering, if you don't mind, do you ever visit a farm before, Cirno? And if you do, do you like it?

I have! Grandparents used to own a farm and I've visited many others around the country. They're very relaxing, especially those up in the Amish country in Pennsylvania. Would totally go again. <3

If you ever become a "world champion" out of a game you've always wanted to play competitively, how would you use your newfound fame and fortune towards the community? (say if you won VGC Worlds 2015 and stomped the mudhole out of the last year's champion aka FollowMe Pachirisu)

I would show and teach people to accept using other Pokemon that are "outside the norm" successfully in battle, similarly to Se Jun Park's Pachirisu. As someone who highly prefers using Pokemon for design rather than stats I sure would love some of this type of glory so I can show people how usable some Pokemon can be. Look past that Aegislash, Mega Mawile, Talonflame, and etc to find some new things you find yourself surprised with liking! That is my motto. :D otherwise.. totally dunno lol. As someone who doesn't actually battle it would be hard for me to use this fame "properly."

Back