• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a sheep

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Which one of the gems you dislike or hate the most?

Will Steven's mom (rose) will appear on the future episode one day? are you hoping for it?

Years
  • Have you ever escaped from your pasture and had your wool grow out of control?

» I can grow my wool at my heart's content. It can grow fast or slow depending on what I wish. ;3 So escaping the pasture is a hobby and my owner lets me since I always come back for the premium-quality food heh heh. He's probably trying to keep me here with it..

Which one of the gems you dislike or hate the most?

Will Steven's mom (rose) will appear on the future episode one day? are you hoping for it?

» I don't dislike any gem at all. Literally. Can't even decide because they're all cool! But my least favorite gem overall (and Crystal Gem) is probably Amethyst...? Maybe?

» I hope not, it would ruin the impact if she were actually out there and still alive. I'd like to see her stay dead but more flashbacks would be awesome.. maybe a hologram memory she left for her son inside Lion's mane. If she were to come back somehow the show would never be the same imo, not because she's uninteresting (I love her!) but because the show was built on the premise of her being dead and how everyone copes with it. I'd like to keep that feeling.

Years
  • Do you have a Wii U?

Yes! I got it solely for MK8 at first.. but it's been sitting there for around a year now and I've hardly played it. I feel so bad. D: People keep telling me to buy Splatoon or Mario Maker but I still have a few games on it I need to play more first lmao. Like Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, and New Super Mario Bros. U/Luigi U.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Yes! I got it solely for MK8 at first.. but it's been sitting there for around a year now and I've hardly played it. I feel so bad. D: People keep telling me to buy Splatoon or Mario Maker but I still have a few games on it I need to play more first lmao. Like Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, and New Super Mario Bros. U/Luigi U.

Play it with me, lala wolf, ben, aurora and the others :)

Years
  • - What is your favorite school subject?

- I haven't seen Katekyo Hitman Reborn in 5 years :( What happened to Byakuran and the Millefiore Famiglia?

- If the anime series is finished already, is there a planned sequel of some sort? I really loved Reborn and forgot about it until I re-read your OP.

- If you could posses any of the Dying Will Flames of the Sky, which one would you pick and why?

Years
  • Play it with me, lala wolf, ben, aurora and the others :)

I'll try to.. when I'm not forgetful to check back and see when you host matches, ahaha. x'D

- What is your favorite school subject?

- I haven't seen Katekyo Hitman Reborn in 5 years :( What happened to Byakuran and the Millefiore Famiglia?

- If the anime series is finished already, is there a planned sequel of some sort? I really loved Reborn and forgot about it until I re-read your OP.

- If you could posses any of the Dying Will Flames of the Sky, which one would you pick and why?

» Hmm, I tend to be more for History and English. Very right brain dominant. But I still hate being told to write essays, those were the worst since we had page requirements which meant I had to get good at stretching what I say.. but I did really well in those classes. Math is very ew.

» Omg! KHR is so good. Byakuran was defeated and Tsuna and co. went back to their original time. Anyone who was involved in the fights in the future had their memories from then sent to their past selves so they know about it all. Byakuran came over to the good side.. in his own quirky way... ;D

» Not that I know of. The manga finished in November 2012 and I miss it dearly. I hope we'll get a sequel eventually even if it's short or possibly a continuation of the anime since the last few arcs were very good. Would've loved to see everyone get older in the main story as well as seeing the Arcobaleno finally start aging again since their curse was lifted.

» Probably sky itself. I like how vibrant and motivational of a person the ring bearer of the sky can be. That's something I'd like to become to others. If not possibly rain because it's a beautiful, very calming thing that I think fits my mellow personality well.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • what's Staten Island like?
    what's NY like?
    what's USA like?

Years
  • what's Staten Island like?
    what's NY like?
    what's USA like?

ahah

» Deserted. SI is more empty and the forgotten borough of NYC according to many. It has by far the lowest population out of all the other NYC boroughs. Not a lot to do here, most fun things go on in Brooklyn or Manhattan. But I do like it nonetheless since it tends to be quieter and safer to live in.. lots of homes here as opposed to apartments. And a lot of trees in many areas.

» NY is a pretty big place! It can be bustling with people or very quiet and farm-like depending on what part of NY you go to. So much diversity.

» Pretty much impossible to answer with how big of a country this is. But if there is one thing I can't stand it's the absurdity of doctor's appointment/hospital prices, especially without insurance. >:(

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • That Meloetta Avatar you have is really cute, which leads me to this question:

1) Why do you think Meloetta is adorable and what makes her stand out as a Pokemon, aside from of course looking very humanoid (and as such a subject of many fanwork)

Next is unrelated to Meloetta:

2) Have you ever participated in an online raid of any form (such as Raiding in MMORPGs, or Raiding Streamers and joining in the trolling)

3) What is your opinion of these "Gamer Girl" streamers?

4) Do you believe in the supernatural or the presence of ghosts?

5) Have you tried listening to Shia Lebouff's "JUST DO IT!" motivational speech to actually try achieve something out of sheer desperation?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Heyo Sheep!

Why is your username Sheep?

What is the one place on Earth you'd love to travel to?

What's your favourite element/compound?

Do you really believe in the Gravitational Pull of Swag described by Kepler's Laws of Swagatory Motion?

Years
  • That Meloetta Avatar you have is really cute, which leads me to this question:

1) Why do you think Meloetta is adorable and what makes her stand out as a Pokemon, aside from of course looking very humanoid (and as such a subject of many fanwork)

Next is unrelated to Meloetta:

2) Have you ever participated in an online raid of any form (such as Raiding in MMORPGs, or Raiding Streamers and joining in the trolling)

3) What is your opinion of these "Gamer Girl" streamers?

4) Do you believe in the supernatural or the presence of ghosts?

5) Have you tried listening to Shia Lebouff's "JUST DO IT!" motivational speech to actually try achieve something out of sheer desperation?

» I just love her slim body and long hair. It's really cute-looking and of course the fact that she's a melodic Pokémon makes her even more awesome. I didn't click with her until the sixth generation since I wasn't a huge fan of her B/W sprite but now I just love her!

» And nope.. but I've seen some videos. My reaction time is slow so I can't act fast enough to participate in one unless it's with/against other casual players lol.

» The ones who have their face cover 85% of the screen while the other 15% goes to the actual gameplay when streaming? Pretty stupid. Some people take the entire gamer girl term out of proportion and it's so often associated with the bad things. I don't even want to consider myself a 'gamer girl' with all the negative connotations attached to it.

» I'm not sure. I'd like to but my mind always seems to reject it with the belief that there's some proof out there people aren't seeing. But my boyfriend has had plenty of supernatural experiences that he 100% says can't be explained otherwise. So I'll half believe it and half not, I suppose?

» Never. In fact I've never heard of it. 8D

Heyo Sheep!

Why is your username Sheep?

What is the one place on Earth you'd love to travel to?

What's your favourite element/compound?

Do you really believe in the Gravitational Pull of Swag described by Kepler's Laws of Swagatory Motion?

» I just thought it sounded cute - simple as that. The animal is cute as well of course but this username worked really well as a name and clicked with me as soon as I thought of it! My other secret is that I actually stole it from someone on another very small site years ago. xD

» Just one?! Hmm.. Austria or Japan. Both are my top places to visit right now.

» Oxygen. ;3 for obvious reasons.

» Yes. Yes indeed I do.

Years
  • This is super random and you may have been asked this already but...
    Do you count sheep before you fall asleep?
    Ask a sheep

Years
  • Which sheep-based evolution line relates to you better: Mareep line or Cottonee line?

I feel like I'm more of a Mareep. I'm pretty to-myself and try to fit in a lot so I don't stand out, just like a true sheep hahaha. But Whimsicott is undoubtedly a bit more cute. <3

What was the best gift you ever received?

Hm.. hard choice. Probably this Macbook laptop I'm currently on which I got two years ago, it cost several thousand USD since it had SSD and other expensive features built into it. Glad parents were willing to dish out so much on just a single present for me... and swapping to OS X was the best decision I've ever made, ha.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Okay this one is extremely important:

Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos?

And, what is your opinion on Skiddo and Gogoat? Not exactly sheep, but... kinda similar. Somewhat. We need more sheep Pokémon.

Years
  • Okay this one is extremely important:

Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos?

And, what is your opinion on Skiddo and Gogoat? Not exactly sheep, but... kinda similar. Somewhat. We need more sheep Pokémon.

» NOOO don't make me choose. But in order probably Flaaffy > Mareep > Ampharos.. or maybe Flaaffy and Mareep are tied. Mareep is just the true sheep but Flaaffy is so cuuuute.

» I love Skiddo! Had an avatar of one for a while, actually. Gogoat not so much but Skiddo is the best thing in the world (well, almost). Especially the shiny form. :D We definitely need more sheep.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) In the next life you were given a choice among a pool of choices to be reincarnated as a (cute) monster girl, what kind of monster would you like to be?

A) Lamia = Half Woman half snake (upper body of a human female, lower body of a snake)
    B) Harpy
    C) Centaur
    D) Slime-girl
    E) Mermaid
    F) Arachne = Half Woman half spider (Upper body human, lower half Spider)
    G) Dullahan = rider/reaper with a detachable head
    H) Zombie-girl
    I) Dryad
    J) Monoeye = basically a one eyed demihuman
    K) Doppelganger
    L) Dragonewt = Half woman half dragon
    M) Ogre = and not the Shrek kind.

2) Would you rather have:
    A) A not so affectionate harem of handsome human males who like you normally but regard you only as a second priority

B) A very affectionate harem of monster guys (Very handsome Male versions of monster musume) who greatly adore and love you, are all willing to put their lives on the line for you, and will do anything to keep you happy

3) Are you weirded out by these ideas of monster girls, monster girls in general, and Monster Musume?

Back