• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a sheep

I have to say, your profile theme is absolutely amazing. Which is why I wanted to ask... how the heck did you make it so pretty? ;w; Tips plz. I've been dying to know how you do it!

Also, what kind of music do you like? Anything specific, or just whatever you feel like listening to? :O

Thank you so much! <3 That means a lot. But honestly though.. I'm just not sure how exactly I make it other than the obvious nabbing colors from the Whimsicott banner and applying them as they fit best in the block headers and footers. The profile itself is very simple as I tried to ease up on gradients and patterns in preference of a simpler style. All it really is are solid colors as well as a background to act as a banner with one (very light) pattern placed into the typing box.

Music-wise I actually don't have favorites. I tend to enjoy techno and pop but it all depends on the song itself. Can't really stick my preference towards one or two genres.

If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you live now, where would you and why?

A person is a complete beginner to Pokemon and they're totally clueless on how to play their Pokemon X game. What six Pokemon do you suggest they use?

Japan! The culture is so beautiful. I've always dreamed of being an English teacher there while living in a medium-sized house not too far off from a train station that could take me to the heart of Tokyo. Life would be so swell.

Ooh, ooh. Greninja, Raichu, Talonflame, Venusaur, Flygon, and Goodra has always bene such a solid team to me. I would so recommend it.

Are you actually a real Sheep? :)

...h-how'd you know i was a pink sheep irl who typed with her magic hooves

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    How do you account for the fact that your avatar is ACTUALLY AN ALPACA

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Have you ever played Goat Simulator before?

Which Pokemon do you use more often: Ampharos or Gogoat?

How do you spend your day during Friday the 13th?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there anything you miss about being a blue mod?

What is your favorite color? :D

Do you like wearing dresses and/or skirts, or do you prefer some kind of trousers?

What would you say if I changed usernames to Fish?

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    1) What is your favorite animal? (If you say Sheep, so help me. xD)
    2) Your favorite discussion on PC?
    3) Who do you like talking to the most on PC?

Years
    -Have you ever petted a sheep in real life?
    Ask a sheep

-Since I'm rather new... can you tell me about how PC was back when you first joined years ago?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Being from Russia, how did these past Olympic events make you feel about the accommodations at Sochi and the discrimination / animal rights issues that therein presented themselves? Are you attached enough to the Russian community to feel bad about it, or are you completely "Americanized" since you've been here for so long?

Just curious how the issues involved at Sochi - poor accommodations for athletes, gay rights, etc. - affect the Russian population away from "home" :pink_nod:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    cirno hi! what would you change about the art section on pc as it is now? to make it more active?

Detox

So I've always assumed that your favorite animals are sheep. Why do you like them so much? Got any other favorites?

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Have you ever played Goat Simulator before?

Which Pokemon do you use more often: Ampharos or Gogoat?

How do you spend your day during Friday the 13th?

I haven't! Not generally a fan of simulator games. And besides, I'm already both a sheep and goat, no need to play a simulator game of myself heh. ;P

Ampharos! I've actually never used Gogoat and am not fond of it design-wise. Skiddo is cuter.

I sat home for most of the day, then went to kickboxing in the evening. Aren't I fun?

Is there anything you miss about being a blue mod?

What is your favorite color? :D

Do you like wearing dresses and/or skirts, or do you prefer some kind of trousers?

What would you say if I changed usernames to Fish?

I loved being in charge of my own little area in PC. It's very true that once you're promoted your opinions are meshed in with the rest of the hstaff so in that regard moderation was more enjoyable - you had a handle on part of the forum to grow as you saw fit. Welcoming was a joy and I can never see myself pulling away regardless of what rank I'm in.

PINK
    WHITE
    GOLD
    ORANGE

Definitely a dress and especially skirt person.. I'm pretty girly. That's why I'm excited for spring! Would almost say I'm excited for summer too but it's way too darn hot and humid here during that season.

Then you'd just be some weird thing that flops around in a tank all day why?? Why not Rikat. Or just Kat. Or even Pink except you won't be pink.. maybe that's not a good idea.

1) What is your favorite animal? (If you say Sheep, so help me. xD)
    2) Your favorite discussion on PC?
    3) Who do you like talking to the most on PC?

Cats, actually! I love them. They're generally very easy to manage and are adorable to boot. Bunnies are also very cute, though, but I love animals in general.

What do you mean by "favorite discussion"? Overall I love discussing promotions with my fellow hstaff but outside forum business it's so much fun for me to chat about Pokemon games. That's probably a boring answer for you but I came here for Pokemon and am sticking around primarily for Pokemon - watching the forum erupt when new main series games are released is especially exciting. I love it!

Ooh I can't pick, you're all great. But people like Went, Orpheus, Achromatic, antemortem, TwilightBlade, Chikara, and others are great members to get to know. Don't be afraid to give them a poke!

-Have you ever petted a sheep in real life?
    Ask a sheep

-Since I'm rather new... can you tell me about how PC was back when you first joined years ago?

Yep! They are fuzzy but adorable.

I actually can't remember 100%. Some forums had different names in 2011, like General Chat being called Other Voting Polls and The Welcome Lounge being New Users / Welcome.. the atmosphere across the community was different in ways I can't really point out. Certain forums were more active than they are today (and some less active), we had a pretty different group of staff, the Showdown server hadn't made its way into PC yet (that I remember), and other things I reallyreally wish I could recall. We used to have a board called Tabletop Games that was eventually abolished and Anime & Manga used to be Japanese Entertainment before it was merged into Culture & Media, then again broken off into its own area called A&M.

Ahh the memories.

Will you ever change your name back to Cirno? :3

Probably not.. but I have that name reserved just incase. <3

Being from Russia, how did these past Olympic events make you feel about the accommodations at Sochi and the discrimination / animal rights issues that therein presented themselves? Are you attached enough to the Russian community to feel bad about it, or are you completely "Americanized" since you've been here for so long?

Just curious how the issues involved at Sochi - poor accommodations for athletes, gay rights, etc. - affect the Russian population away from "home" :pink_nod:

I actually never thought too much into this. Dad said they didn't have enough time to get everything ready for the Olympics but he is a die-hard fan of Russia and Putin that he will refuse the thought of Russia doing anything remotely bad. He always think it's everyone else's fault besides Russia and it's pretty annoying but what can I do? Haha.

Otherwise I'm quite Amercanized and didn't think much of it. Don't remember too much of my life there and I've been here in NYC since I was 7/8.

What job prospects are you currently foreseeing?

This is hard. I've graduated with a Communications/Design & Digital Media degree and I still have no idea what I'm doing. Right now I've taken on some interviews for Administrative Assistant positions but in the future I'd hope to get into Human Resources or possibly Marketing. I'd definitely go back and change my degree to Accounting at this point if I could but imho it's too late for that with how much I loathed school. :(

cirno hi! what would you change about the art section on pc as it is now? to make it more active?

It's actually soso much more active than before. I love how much it has grown in these last few years so I wouldn't change much - Fairy has been running it pretty well. Would like to open up more art-related discussions that more people can dive into, like conversations about tablets or how much we've improved as artists over time, to have a balance between that and gallery threads. I'm sure that's something to tackle in the near future, whenever I find myself open to such.

So I've always assumed that your favorite animals are sheep. Why do you like them so much? Got any other favorites?

I just love how cute the word "sheep" sounds. The animals themselves are also fuzzy and adorable, especially lambs. Otherwise I also really like bunnies, cats, and other barn animals like goats and cows.. they're precious.

What name would you use if you had to change your name? If you were a mod again what forum would you mod other than TWL?

I'd use Janna because that's my real name. :D Also have that account reserved incase I'd ever want to change.. it's so tempting sometimes.

And hm, that's pretty difficult. I'd love to have a shot at moderating Pokemon Trivia or Pokemon Clubs as they're some of my favorite areas here. TWL is amazing in its own way but I would definitely be up for swapping to different sections had I been given the opportunity. Or OR&AS! Just love Hoenn too much. :)

So how does it feel to finally own a red username?

I actually really miss the orange but this is awesome too. Choices, choices. I wish I could be all the colors of the rainbow at once. :'(

How long have you been into digital art?
    What is your current opinion on Pokemon?

I got into digital art sometime in 2002. It's been a really fun hobby since and I really prefer it to traditional art. Can't undo mistakes you've made on paper after all.. ahah. Erasers just aren't the same.

I still love Pokemon and probably will for a long time. Do see others my age losing interest because they say it's the same old formula but that formula has always been enjoyable for me and I don't mind the lack of change - I've really adjusted to what Pokemon is and how it plays. I love the creatures, story, and collecting aspect. No other game can come close right now but I'm always happy trying out similar things, have some Pokemon-esque games I play on my phone. [':

Red Sheeps are creepy. Just kidding xD

What kind of things make you happy?, and what kind of things make you sad?.

Are you a shy person?.

Chocolate or ice cream?.

I love looking at cute pictures. I check a cute animal .gifs Tumblr account from time to time and it's always really nice because I adore animals. Also my favorite foods always makes me happy, of course, but I try not to treat myself too often since I'd feel guilty.

As for what makes me sad.. job hunting is a pain in the butt. :( It's my least favorite part of life right now so it definitely bums me out sometimes, especially at night because I tend to more sad. But it'll pass with time.

Ahh can't pick. Milk chocolate is amazing but chocolate ice cream is equally amazing. Can I say both?!

ORAS greatest section! What did you think of the ORAS games if you've played and how they compare to the others in the series?

I love OR&AS - they're my favorite games in the main series. Hoenn has always been one of my favorite regions and I fell in love all over again when the remakes were released. The cutscenes were beautiful and going through the region in 3D was really thrilling. Difficulty was low but that's to be expected for someone who has been playing Pokemon for over 15 years so it doesn't bother me much. But Steven.. gahh Steven was improved on so much and now his character is so fleshed out and it's just ♥

Back