• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a sheep

Years
  • Jaaannnaaa!

What are your favorite places in this world?

You are open to suggestions about music?

What do you think about annoying Zubats?

You would make a trip to Argentina?

Is true that you swear in Russian all loud?

Can I make a sweater with you wool? ;)

hi ~

» Too many. I love traveling but I tend to fall in love with rural places more easily. Pennsylvania is one of my very favorite US states. I also like the Nordic countries, Germany, Japan, France...

» Even though I told you on Skype I may as well say it again aha. I don't listen to music much... I'm weird.. but even so I'm open as long as I have my earphones nearby. Who knows, maybe I'll discover my next favorite song that way.

» Zubats aren't as annoying to me as to some others. Probably because I spray repels 24/7 lmao.

» Well.. I've heard too many stories of robberies and street crimes so it's not very high on my list. I'd still love to see the world though, so it's tempting, but right now those stories are clouding my mind too much.

» Not 100% sure what you meant by that but I personally don't swear in Russian. My dad does a lot though, and he can be pretty loud/obnoxious about it. I swear in English. x'D

» But then I'd have yet another layer of wool on me! I have enough!

Can you teach me Russian?

How much are you paying?! :B

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • If only one of these animals can exist in this world: Sheep, Alpaca, Goat.
    Which one of them would you choose to exist in this world? :D

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    is being an admin cool or is it kind of a drag?

if you were a flavor of gum, which flavor would you be?

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Well I like almost all the things you mentioned like Cats, Sushi, and Pasta. Oh I guess it's time to ask questions then...

Do you like the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games?

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:

And have you watched the anime Fist of the North Star?

And no one shall ever know your name from me :3

Years
  • If only one of these animals can exist in this world: Sheep, Alpaca, Goat.
    Which one of them would you choose to exist in this world? :D

Alpaca. They're the fuzziest and the fluffiest. N-not that I want the other two to disappear or anything!!

Sure but don't forget the $25,000 extra as a thank-you for my saying yes. That comes to $25,005.

is being an admin cool or is it kind of a drag?

if you were a flavor of gum, which flavor would you be?

» Not a drag at all! Though not too different from super mod. It's only really frustrating when people request things that I don't have the ability to do but I suppose we're not all perfect. Every admin has their own "role" that they've settled into, so to speak.

» apple :D

Hey Janna!

What's your favourite sweet thing to eat?
    What is one food you can't stand?

oh heyy. <3

» Caramel ice cream. I've had a huge craving lately and can safely consider myself caramel obsessed. Any cakes or ice cream with melted caramel is absolute heaven for me.

» Clams and oysters. Can't even think about it.. ew.

Well I like almost all the things you mentioned like Cats, Sushi, and Pasta. Oh I guess it's time to ask questions then...

Do you like the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games?

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:

And have you watched the anime Fist of the North Star?

And no one shall ever know your name from me :3

Sushi, cats, and pasta are all amazing so you have good taste! So are bagels, especially with cream cheese. ;p (what kind of video did you just show me omg)

» I've only played Gates to Infinity and 30 minutes of Red Rescue Team but I did like what I played. Very excited for Super Mystery Dungeon though so can't wait for that.. should probably try Explorers of Sky when I can in the meantime since I heard that one was amazing.

» Fist of the North Star? Never heard of it. I should head over to google to see a summary. I have too many anime on my to-watch list that adding any more would absolutely kill me..

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Sure but don't forget the $25,000 extra as a thank-you for my saying yes. That comes to $25,005.
    You know you never actually said yes, you've said how much and sure xD

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • You are a leader of an Anti-demon strike force team and you are sent to an operation to stop an invading demon force that's poisoning the villages with plagued grain. Upon successful operations, you discovered that the plagued grain not only poisons the people's thoughts but turns them into demons, the inner manifestations of human desires, as well. During your operations, a shipment of plagued grain was successfully delivered and distributed to a village, and the demon leader as presented himself to you as the one who is in charge of the whole plagued grain ops. He intends to turn the people into demons in order to supply his army and build a force to destroy the capital.

Its night time, and the villagers are about to sleep and you have a choice, A) Purge the village by mercy killing the poisoned villagers in order for them to not become demons, thus killing innocent people as a very quick and efficient means to an end or B) ask permission from your high-commanders to send any quarantine units to contain the poisoned villagers in order to cure them, thus wasting a bit of time in hopes of not shedding innocent blood but risking it all anyway.

Years
  • As a sheep, do you get sheared often?

I have magical wool so I can grow it back instantly at will. But too much wool is obviously uncomfortable so I keep it to a minimum, though a lot of people think it makes an awesome material so I'm asked a lot. I guess you can say yes. (๑꒪▿꒪)*

You are a leader of an Anti-demon strike force team and you are sent to an operation to stop an invading demon force that's poisoning the villages with plagued grain. Upon successful operations, you discovered that the plagued grain not only poisons the people's thoughts but turns them into demons, the inner manifestations of human desires, as well. During your operations, a shipment of plagued grain was successfully delivered and distributed to a village, and the demon leader as presented himself to you as the one who is in charge of the whole plagued grain ops. He intends to turn the people into demons in order to supply his army and build a force to destroy the capital.

Its night time, and the villagers are about to sleep and you have a choice, A) Purge the village by mercy killing the poisoned villagers in order for them to not become demons, thus killing innocent people as a very quick and efficient means to an end or B) ask permission from your high-commanders to send any quarantine units to contain the poisoned villagers in order to cure them, thus wasting a bit of time in hopes of not shedding innocent blood but risking it all anyway.

whoa.

Knowing me, I'd pick option B. If there's even a tiny speck of a chance that the villagers would be cured I'd take that option regardless of consequences. I wouldn't feel happy taking lives of people - no matter what the situation - unless I were sure there was no other way. If research proves to be futile then I suppose I'd have no other choice but it wouldn't happen until I've exhausted all other options. It's.. a risk I'm willing to take.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Sheeeep :D

What's your favorite kind of tea, if any? (black tea, green tea, white tea, etc?)

Who's your favorite FMA character?

Shounen or shoujo?

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Dear Sheep,

How do you feel towards Wales?
    How do you feel towards New Zealand?
    Have you ever seen the satirical movie Black Sheep?
    If you could graze anywhere for a day, where would it be?

thank u for any enlightenment u may bestow upon me

your faithful sheepdawg

£

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Ok I'm gonna do serious questions now
    Opinions on:
    Farms?
    Animal rights?
    Animal testing?
    Animals as pets?
    Vegetarian /vegan?

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I've been pronouncing your name wrong! I pronounced in Jann-nah I'm so sorry. Besides Ampharos what other Pokemon do you adore? What are your talents?

Years
  • Sheeeep :D

What's your favorite kind of tea, if any? (black tea, green tea, white tea, etc?)

Who's your favorite FMA character?

Shounen or shoujo?

cathyyy <3

» Black tea, probably. Green tea is also good but I've had so many yummy black tea flavors that I can't help but love it. Peach and strawberry-flavored teas are also nice.

» Envy! I dreamt about him once and since then he has been my favorite. He is awesome in Brotherhood and I cried at what happened to him in the end.. but I suppose it was inevitable. I also liked the Elric brothers, Hughes ( ;____; ), Greed, and Izumi.

» Shounen, probably, but I've seen/read a few shoujos. They don't tend to be my thing since I usually prefer action and adventure. Unless it's Ouran High School Host Club, hahahaha. That was awesome.

Dear Sheep,

How do you feel towards Wales?
    How do you feel towards New Zealand?
    Have you ever seen the satirical movie Black Sheep?
    If you could graze anywhere for a day, where would it be?

thank u for any enlightenment u may bestow upon me

your faithful sheepdawg

£

» I don't feel much towards Wales or New Zealand. But NZ is the land of sheep so ofc I approve. 8]

» Nope! Not a movie person. I haven't seen 95% of the movies people claim are good/nostalgic/etc etc.

» New Zealand. Ironic since you brought it up haha. But the sheep there look soooooooo happy.

u r welcome

Ok I'm gonna do serious questions now
    Opinions on:
    Farms?
    Animal rights?
    Animal testing?
    Animals as pets?
    Vegetarian /vegan?

» Farms are good. I grew up around farms. The animals live in a nice environment (..usually, or at least on the farms I came from) in exchange for milk, eggs, etc. It's a good trade-off.

» Probably harsh of me to say but I don't have a strong opinion on animal rights or testing. The food chain is always aplenty on this planet and while I wish others wouldn't be so cruel to animals it's probably not something that can ultimately be stopped. I don't like to see it - who does? - but I don't feel so strongly about it that I'd physically go out and protest/become an animal activist. Regarding animal testing, someone does have to test the medicine you take from the comfort of your own home and it.. obviously wouldn't be a human for a multitude of reasons. I'm grateful for animals helping us out in advancing our medicine.

» Yes animals as pets. I have three cats. :D

» Nope. I'm neither of those things and to be quite honest am not sure how others could live in those lifestyles. Nothing against them but it probably wouldn't work out for me given how limiting it is. Though if it matters any I'm not a big fan of meat either way and that's out of personal preference.

I've been pronouncing your name wrong! I pronounced in Jann-nah I'm so sorry. Besides Ampharos what other Pokemon do you adore? What are your talents?

it's okayy you're not alone ahah

» Many! Whimsicott, the entire Mareep line, Chespin, Emolga, Cinccino, Shaymin, Diancie, Meloetta, Wartortle, Mienshao.. I can go on forever.

» I draw, make graphic art, and write. You can see my art gallery here. c;

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Do you think Steven will have his favorite cookie cat one day?

Will Steven grow up and mature about it? I'm seeing a episode that his gem affected by his attitude.

Years
  • Do you think Steven will have his favorite cookie cat one day?

Will Steven grow up and mature about it? I'm seeing a episode that his gem affected by his attitude.

» yessss please. Steven deserves more and more happiness. Even the little things count.

» You mean whether he'll grow older and mature in the future? I dunno if I can ever expect to see Steven growing up and changing the way he behaves. How he currently is keeps him relatable to the younger people watching and that's a pretty important aspect of storytelling (especially in children's cartoons). I guess there's always fanfiction and fanart/fan comics for those of us who are curious but it'll probably never become canon. He's gradually been maturing throughout the episodes but not to any extent that'd change his personality too much.

Back